Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

Hardly comparable considering emails aren’t the documents themselves and we’re talking actual alleged theft of government property by the former president, not just sloppy handling of info, as in Clinton’s case.
Hillary’s sloppy handling of highly classified information that if hacked could have compromised classified missions and cost lives. And the chances are that server was hacked.

No, I am laughing at you morons that have to defend every stupid thing Trump says or be kicked out of your tribe.
You're the moron that didn't pick up on Trump's hyperbole...lol

Hyperbole is an exaggeration used to make a point.

The point is, he can declassify anything he wants and there ain't a damn thing anyone can say, or do about it.

“There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it,” Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity. “If you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified.’ Even by thinking about it.

So, do you all agree with this? Is just the mere thought of something being declassified enough to make it so?
We know what documents you're worried about.

You're the moron that didn't pick up on Trump's hyperbole...lol

Hyperbole is an exaggeration used to make a point.

The point is, he can declassify anything he wants and there ain't a damn thing anyone can say, or do about it.

That is awesome, you just make me laugh out loud! Thank you.

After 38 pages of you Trump worshiping fools saying he really could do it, now all of a sudden it is hyperbole.

I had been waiting for that, and you did not disappoint me.

Thanks

After 38 pages of you Trump worshiping fools saying he really could do it, now all of a sudden it is hyperbole.

Thanks
I never said any such thing. Stop fucking lying.

Durham...are you fucking kidding me? That guy was a bigger bust and waste of money than Mueller!
Mueller is a pos deep state prick who btw helped Bush's case for war in Iraq.

As for Durham..... neither you or anyone else know shit about that guy except he looks a little like Richard Dreyfuss and that he's still on the case and that's all you need to know.

Mueller is a pos deep state prick who btw helped Bush's case for war in Iraq.

As for Durham..... neither you or anyone else know shit about that guy except he looks a little like Richard Dreyfuss and that he's still on the case and that's all you need to know.

You willing to wager on the outcome of the Durham invesigations?

“There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it,” Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity. “If you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified.’ Even by thinking about it.

So, do you all agree with this? Is just the mere thought of something being declassified enough to make it so?
I have no doubt that Trump has the power to declassify stolen documents with his mind - in his mind.

Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 4.34.10 PM.png

If a loser can lose an election by over 7 million votes, lose all recounts, audits, and dozens of court appeals,
have the results certified by 50 states, Congress, and the Vice President of the United States,
and still convince slow people that he had won in a "Landslide!" and had it inexplicably "stolen!",
he can undoubtedly convince himself of all sorts of

Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 4.42.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.44.33 PM.png

Thanks

Oh yah! Hyperbole!

Too bad judges aren't buying that shit.

Forum List

Back