Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

Yes, I would expect him to be treated the same as any other citizen.

$5 says you don't give a shit in the end.

it won't happen. with GG, he'll push you to give him direct answers then run away from your direct questions.

he'll tell you that since you disagree with him, trump is your GOD.

he'll tell you you're angry and mad when you're really laughing at him.

but if you ever do any of those to him, whoah. the quick HAHA reaction and he goes away.

in this thread i gave him a 100% direct answer to "should he be able to do this" and when i answered it w/o games or questions, i asked him a follow up question.

he poof'd. as he always does.
He used to be better than that. TDS has made some otherwise intelligent posters lose their ability to make logical arguments.

He used to be better than that. TDS has made some otherwise intelligent posters lose their ability to make logical arguments.
That's the frustrating part and the GG I liked talking to.

Now he's just an arrogant ego feeding dick.

Correct, thank you.

No . . . a president is the only one who can classify or declassify anything. Anyone beneath him legitimately classifying or declassifying is using the power that the president chose to delegate to him.

Throwing the word "formally" in doesn't matter unless you have evidence that Trump used that word.

SM

Then why hasn't he been indicted.
Wrong again Skippy

There is no “thought process” in Presidential declassification

Unless a formal, declassification process is followed where ALL documents containing that information is declassified, then the information is still classified.

Trump wrongly believes that he is only declassifying the documents he takes home with him. There are more far reaching implications

Wrong again Skippy

Unless a formal, declassification process is followed where ALL documents containing that information is declassified, then the information is still classified.

Trump wrongly believes that he is only declassifying the documents he takes home with him. There are more far reaching implications
I missed your attacks on Obama.

Wrong again Skippy

SM

Dems sure are helping. They're falling for his con every bit as much as his supporters.

Don't feed the troll.
Trumps cons are crumbling around him with cases in NY, Georgia and DC

He doesn’t have that Executive Privilege anymore

That's the frustrating part and the GG I liked talking to.

Now he's just an arrogant ego feeding dick.
With Trump all but guaranteed the win in the 2024 election, it seems that TDS will only die with Trump himself, if even then.

For some of the older TDS'ers, that means they will not live to see the end of their affliction.

Sad.

Read your cover sheet

”Handling, Storage, Reproduction and Disposition of the attached document must be in accordance with applicable regulations”
/------/ So what are the regulations?

BTW
The majority ruling in the 1988 Supreme Court case Department of Navy vs. Egan — which addressed the legal recourse of a Navy employee who had been denied a security clearance — addresses this line of authority.

"The President, after all, is the ‘Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States’" according to Article II of the Constitution, the USSC’s majority wrote. "His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security ... flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the President, and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant." 1988 USSC Ruling.

Actually when attorney's file documents with the court its under a statement that what they are filing is true.

WW
/-----/ You mean like when Slick Willie was impeached for Obstruction and Purjury for allowing a statement he knew to be false to be entered to federal court as being true? You mean like that?
BWHAHAHAHAHA

Then all that is left is for you to show me that requirement for presidential declassification paperwork. "Show me" will be shortened to "SM" to save typing the same thing over and over again.

Did I say there had to be paperwork? No, I did not.

your worship of Trump gets in the way of your logic some days

/-----/ You mean like when Slick Willie was impeached for Obstruction and Purjury for allowing a statement he knew to be false to be entered to federal court as being true? You mean like that?
BWHAHAHAHAHA

Ya, as a matter of fact. He was charged with obstruction and perjury. Thanks for supporting my point.

WW

Did I say there had to be paperwork? No, I did not.

your worship of Trump gets in the way of your logic some days
and there we go. if someone disagrees with the great gator, then said person must take the total opposite approach and love whatever you hate.

you have no middle ground, dude. you pretend that if someone doesn't hate trump like you do, the only emotion left is love.

a billion shades of gray between black and white. you should see them sometime.

/------/ So what are the regulations?

BTW
The majority ruling in the 1988 Supreme Court case Department of Navy vs. Egan — which addressed the legal recourse of a Navy employee who had been denied a security clearance — addresses this line of authority.

"The President, after all, is the ‘Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States’" according to Article II of the Constitution, the USSC’s majority wrote. "His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security ... flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the President, and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant." 1988 USSC Ruling.

If you accept control of that document, you had better follow the regulations on storage, documenting the items you possess, protecting the document and not disclosing the contents

Last edited:
If you accept control of that document, you had better follow the regulations on storage, documenting the items you possess, protecting the document an$ not disclosing the contents
you mean like not putting them in an unsecured furniture warehouse? i see you ignore the shit out of obama doing this while demanding trump does.

OF WHICH trump did what he was told to do by the FBI.

Forum List

Back