Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

You didnt have an inventory of every classified document in your facility.

Correct, I just had a inventory of every classified document stored in my vault. Each vault kept their own inventory. How else would one know if something had not been returned?

Did someone come tell you every time they printed something and you added it to your inventory?

Nobody was printing classified documents outside of the printer in the vault.

Yes, "you would think that," I would think that, it makes a lot of sense, "come on, man," etc.

But in fact, there is no such requirement. If there were, you would be showing it instead of saying "you would think . . . "
Actually, there is a requirement that you formally declassify information

Trump did not do that

I wonder why Democrats think it's a good idea to keep Trump's name in the headlines? Clearly they enjoy their "two minute's hate", but can't they see he's just playing them?

Don't feed the troll.

Trump does a damned good job of that on his own

You didnt have an inventory of every classified document in your facility. That's not real and I dont give a shit how long you played SCIF guard as a LCpl, it doesnt make you an expert on the matter. What you had an inventory of was classified material (key mat, gear, etc) but not every document. Did someone come tell you every time they printed something and you added it to your inventory? Tell me what's the serialization system the US government uses for classified documents? What's the system called? It must have one if it's keeping track of every one of them. The SIGINT system alone generates probably a million classified reports every day.

I know that all you dip shits want there to be some list of all the classified and declassified documents so that they DOJ can just check the docs that were found in Mar A Lago against it and if they are on the classified list Trump is guilty and you can all go touch each other thinking about how long he'll be in jail but that doesnt make those lists real.

As someone that worked in a SCIF and developed SIGINT as Navy Aircrew flying on EP-3E and ES-3 Electronic Warfare platforms,...

#1 Yes, we had an inventory of EVERY classified document in the SCIF.

#2 Yes, post mission the reports and data were classified and added to the inventory.

WW

Look, Golfing, I get it.

If it were Biden who was caught with classified documents post-presidency and he claimed to have mentally declassified them, I would say "yeah, right, show me where he so much as wrote that on a post-it."

But I would have researched it, same as I did for Trump. Especially if I had a Biden supporter who kept annoyingly asking for proof that there is a requirement for a president to write it down if they declassify something. If I could not find that requirement anywhere - and no one has - I would have to realize that Biden actually was correct in his claim that he could declassify something without writing it down.

That's the difference between really disliking a president and his policies and joining the mass derangement syndrome about a guy who "wasn't supposed to," run for president and win. If you just dislike a president, you can still think critically about reasons to dislike him.

You have this overwhelming desire to project your emotions on to me, and it just fails every time.

If Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Obama, or even Biden said what Trump did I would have the exact same reaction.

The fact you all are good with classification via telepathy is just one more method of worshiping the man, because if anyone else had said it you would be standing next to me claiming it was bullshit.

As someone that worked in a SCIF and developed SIGINT as Navy Aircrew flying on EP-3E and ES-3 Electronic Warfare platforms,...

#1 Yes, we had an inventory of EVERY classified document in the SCIF.

#2 Yes, post mission the reports and data were classified and added to the inventory.

WW
What year was this? Even if that's the way you did it in 1980 shit has changed. I was working at the NSA less than 5 years ago, there 100% isnt an inventory of every hardcopy classified document in that complex.

Correct, I just had a inventory of every classified document stored in my vault. Each vault kept their own inventory. How else would one know if something had not been returned?

Nobody was printing classified documents outside of the printer in the vault.
Ok. Well it's not 1976 anymore so either you're information is dated or you were a moron for keeping that inventory.

Ok. Well it's not 1976 anymore so either you're information is dated or you were a moron for keeping that inventory.

actually early 1990s.

I kept that inventory so that I did not go to the brig since I was responsible for every piece of classified material in my secondary control point.

In June they had a sworn affidavit from Trump's attorneys that Trump returned all classified documents.

Trump staff would not let the FBI open the govt boxes of records in the storage room, the FBI asked Trumpers to lock.

Afterwards an informant came to them, telling them they did not get all classified security risk documents and trump attorneys lied, under oath.
Go away

You have this overwhelming desire to project your emotions on to me, and it just fails every time.

If Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Obama, or even Biden said what Trump did I would have the exact same reaction.

The fact you all are good with classification via telepathy is just one more method of worshiping the man, because if anyone else had said it you would be standing next to me claiming it was bullshit.
Dude, you project to me all the damn time. How often do I tell you that you are assigning me emotions I don't have?

And it fails. Every single time.

Busted for hypocrisy and you LOL. that's so... You.

Last edited:

“There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it,” Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity. “If you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified.’ Even by thinking about it.

So, do you all agree with this? Is just the mere thought of something being declassified enough to make it so?
/------/ BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
1663938446515.png

No, the guy who can order a military strike anywhere in the world at a moment's notice, does not need permission to declassify anything. These folks are feeding you fantasies.
So anything found at Trump's property is declassified, because a president can declassify anything without authorisation.

Yes. Trump has claimed all sorts of power. He's never read the constitution.. Said it was too hard like a foreign language. The whole concept of the presidency is over his head. He thinks he's king rather than servant.
So if a president needs permission/authorisation to declassify something, which part of the constitution states that.

So anything found at Trump's property is declassified, because a president can declassify anything without authorisation.
Sure...not that Trump is President. He has no credibility and his word is shit..so unless he has a record there is no reason for the courts to believe him..and I suspect they don't.

Anyway..classified or no..the docs did not belong to him. His lawyers lied, under oath, and said Trump had returned all. He had not, an informant blabbed and the FBI did their job.

The Judge in the case granting a special Master, is de facto acknowledging the classified status of the docs, while at the same time he has stated the classification is moot, to the current case in front of him.

Forum List

Back