Trump Claims He’s a Victim of Tactics He Once Deployed

Yes he did.
This is common knowledge but than you're uncommonly stupid
He says that he got the prosecutor fired. He doesn’t say he got the prosecutor fired who was investigating Hunter Biden.

Those are drastically different sentences and we both know it.

He says that he got the prosecutor fired. He doesn’t say he got the prosecutor fired who was investigating Hunter Biden.

You’re an odious idiot. Even an imbecile like you could find that out. Stick your head back in the ground. You’re a useless blood clot’, mon.

Nope.
So tell me,who was biden referring to if not the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma and the hunter connection?
It's a well known fact that hunter was being paid $80K a year to sit on the Burisma board.

Yes. Did you ever in your life post anything before actually looking into it first?

Didn’t think so.

Ok. Ok. I’ll stooo down to your tragically shallow level and take a moment to educate you:

Helpful hint. Note the date.
I did note the date. It’s from Nov 2019, which is nearly 3 years after Biden left office and four months after Biden asked Zelensky to do him a favor.

Please tell me you have something real that actually adheres to linear time.

You’re an odious idiot. Even an imbecile like you could find that out. Stick your head back in the ground. You’re a useless blood clot’, mon.
Do you have a rebuttal or are you going to show your lack of intelligence by acting nasty?

Nope.
So tell me,who was biden referring to if not the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma and the hunter connection?
It's a well known fact that hunter was being paid $80K a year to sit on the Burisma board.
He was referring to Shokin, but Biden never mentioned an investigation into Burisma because there was no investigation into Burisma. It’s a fabrication to justify weaponization of government.

I did note the date. It’s from Nov 2019, which is nearly 3 years after Biden left office and four months after Biden asked Zelensky to do him a favor.

Please tell me you have something real that actually adheres to linear time.
Biden left office in 2016?

Please stop using the shrooms.

I allow your words to speak for themselves. Which prosecutor was investigating Burisma? Hint. I’ve already provided an answer. :itsok:
Shokin wasn’t investigating Burisma which is the prosecutor that Biden was referring to being dismissed.

I think you might not actually understand this scandal at all.

Biden wasn’t President. Are you retarded?Biden had been Vice President.
Yes, Biden stopped being Vice President in Jan 2017 (Vice President is the office that I’m referring to). Your article is from Nov 2019, which bears no relevance to the actual scandal and you’ve so far decided not to try to explain why you linked the article.

You adopted the faux analysis. That makes it your claim, you dishonest imbecile.

Support your position. Go.
In other words, you couldn't dispute any of the points made in the article? Yeah, figured as much.

Trumptards are big on bluster and short on facts. Thanks for proving my point. :itsok:

Sorry, retard. In your maga-infested world, that may work. In the real world, if you have a problem with the analysis, it is on you to prove it wrong.

So, I challenge you. Take each point and disprove it. Let's see if you have the guts to follow this through. I doubt it. You are a trumptard after all, but hey surprise me. Go.
That's not how debate works in the real world, moron. It's up to you to prove your lame theories correct.

Hunter left Burisma’s board in 2019.

I wonder what qualified him to serve on that board in the first place? Was it his discharge from the Navy for cocaine possession? Maybe it was his vast experience as a corporate manager prior to 2014? Could it be his MBA? Maybe it was his Ph.D. in geology and energy?

Or, Maybe it had something to do with the fact that his dad was Vice President in 2014 when Hunter joined the board.

Which prosecutor did Brandon brag about having fired via the threat of withholding $1 billion worth of US loan guarantees?

Nope. Not for good reason. In fact, the reason was so bad that the DoJ wanted nothing to do with it because there was no predicate for an investigation and they would have faced repercussions.

Trump weaponized the government.
Uhuh. No one thinks Hunter isnt guilty. You can attempt to lie about it, but no one will believe you.

Not even Biden disputes that it was Shokin that he got fired, moron.

Yes, Biden stopped being Vice President in Jan 2017 (Vice President is the office that I’m referring to).

Oh. Vice President was the office you unclearly “meant.” Sure.
Your article is from Nov 2019, which bears no relevance to the actual scandal

Actually, it does. But you wouldn’t recognize that fact with a flow chart at the ready. 😂
and you’ve so far decided not to try to explain why you linked the article.
Ask an intelligent adult friend to assist you. Obviously, this is all far above you.

Trump weaponized the government. Not Dems.

The DOJ and FBI are strongly bi partisan and have been zealous in maintaining that posture over the years. Trump is a scorched earth guy. He doesn't care about the country

Forum List

Back