Trump Claims He’s a Victim of Tactics He Once Deployed

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
WASHINGTON — Two days after the 2020 election that Donald J. Trump refused to admit he lost, his oldest son, Donald Trump Jr., made an urgent recommendation: “Fire Wray.”

The younger Mr. Trump did not explain in the text he sent why it was necessary to oust Christopher A. Wray, the F.B.I. director his father himself had appointed more than three years earlier. He did not have to. Everyone understood. Mr. Wray, in the view of the Trump family and its followers, was not personally loyal enough to the departing president.

Throughout his four years in the White House, Mr. Trump tried to turn the nation’s law enforcement apparatus into an instrument of political power to carry out his wishes. Now as the F.B.I. under Mr. Wray has executed an unprecedented search warrant at the former president’s Florida home, Mr. Trump is accusing the nation’s justice system of being exactly what he tried to turn it into: a political weapon for a president, just not for him.

johnny-english-agent.gif

WASHINGTON — Two days after the 2020 election that Donald J. Trump refused to admit he lost, his oldest son, Donald Trump Jr., made an urgent recommendation: “Fire Wray.”

The younger Mr. Trump did not explain in the text he sent why it was necessary to oust Christopher A. Wray, the F.B.I. director his father himself had appointed more than three years earlier. He did not have to. Everyone understood. Mr. Wray, in the view of the Trump family and its followers, was not personally loyal enough to the departing president.

Throughout his four years in the White House, Mr. Trump tried to turn the nation’s law enforcement apparatus into an instrument of political power to carry out his wishes. Now as the F.B.I. under Mr. Wray has executed an unprecedented search warrant at the former president’s Florida home, Mr. Trump is accusing the nation’s justice system of being exactly what he tried to turn it into: a political weapon for a president, just not for him.

No one believes any of that horseshit. What many moderates do believe is that dems weaponized the DOJ. This is really terrible news for you guys. You already had an extremely uphill battle to win in November, but now youre poised for an epic loss unlike anything seen before in US elections.

The endless hypocrisy of Trump.

No one believes any of that horseshit. What many moderates do believe is that dems weaponized the DOJ. This is really terrible news for you guys. You already had an extremely uphill battle to win in November, but now youre poised for an epic loss unlike anything seen before in US elections.

You are just spewing horseshit. Moderates still believe in the power of the vote. If you haven't noticed, the head of the FBI is a card carrying Republican who has just had enough. What you are calling "Moderates" are actually card carrying lying Dog Feces MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorists and Traitors.

You are just spewing horseshit. Moderates still believe in the power of the vote. If you haven't noticed, the head of the FBI is a card carrying Republican who has just had enough. What you are calling "Moderates" are actually card carrying lying Dog Feces MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorists and Traitors.
Bro, what is it with you lefties? For years now you all seem incapable of reading the room.

But of course!!

but-of-course-fat-white-guy-with-a-beard-seeming-to-get-it-finally-animated-gif.gif

Which person did Trump's FBI go after?

He tried to get the president of Ukraine to go after Biden during the primary.
Apparently for good reason, as we all now know. Im not sure why you think pointing out Biden and his sons corruption is any help to your argument. :cuckoo:

Michael Sussmann.

That was a legitimate trial to say the least. He DID bring forth false Information about a sitting president, accussing him of being linked to some Russian bank...all during a time when Democrats already had the FBI falsify information against Trump before a judge.. and use the media via FBI and CIA links to go after Trump.

legitimate trial on a single count. Which political adversary did Trump use his FBI to take down?

He tried to get the president of Ukraine to go after Biden during the primary.

Biden announced on National TV that if they didnt fire the prosecutor that was investigating hunter and his relation with Burisma they wouldnt receive the billions in aid.
We never did find out what hunter did to warrant an $80k a month salary when he didnt know jackshit about the oil and gas industry.

Apparently for good reason, as we all now know. Im not sure why you think pointing out Biden and his sons corruption is any help to your argument. :cuckoo:
Nope. Not for good reason. In fact, the reason was so bad that the DoJ wanted nothing to do with it because there was no predicate for an investigation and they would have faced repercussions.

Trump weaponized the government.

Forum List

Back