Trump Claims He’s a Victim of Tactics He Once Deployed

Both sides are hypocrites including the former prez. Sorry people but you cannot refute it. If you are a dim or rethugs, you are a hypocrite. Fact.

WASHINGTON — Two days after the 2020 election that Donald J. Trump refused to admit he lost, his oldest son, Donald Trump Jr., made an urgent recommendation: “Fire Wray.”

The younger Mr. Trump did not explain in the text he sent why it was necessary to oust Christopher A. Wray, the F.B.I. director his father himself had appointed more than three years earlier. He did not have to. Everyone understood. Mr. Wray, in the view of the Trump family and its followers, was not personally loyal enough to the departing president.

Throughout his four years in the White House, Mr. Trump tried to turn the nation’s law enforcement apparatus into an instrument of political power to carry out his wishes. Now as the F.B.I. under Mr. Wray has executed an unprecedented search warrant at the former president’s Florida home, Mr. Trump is accusing the nation’s justice system of being exactly what he tried to turn it into: a political weapon for a president, just not for him.

You just your typical lying sack of democrat.

WASHINGTON — Two days after the 2020 election that Donald J. Trump refused to admit he lost, his oldest son, Donald Trump Jr., made an urgent recommendation: “Fire Wray.”

The younger Mr. Trump did not explain in the text he sent why it was necessary to oust Christopher A. Wray, the F.B.I. director his father himself had appointed more than three years earlier. He did not have to. Everyone understood. Mr. Wray, in the view of the Trump family and its followers, was not personally loyal enough to the departing president.

Throughout his four years in the White House, Mr. Trump tried to turn the nation’s law enforcement apparatus into an instrument of political power to carry out his wishes. Now as the F.B.I. under Mr. Wray has executed an unprecedented search warrant at the former president’s Florida home, Mr. Trump is accusing the nation’s justice system of being exactly what he tried to turn it into: a political weapon for a president, just not for him.

Trump sent 30 FBI goons to raid Hitlery’s home?

Link?

What a pathetic, moronic take. Libs have to enter a state of denial or just continue to be idiots stabbing out with completely invalid equivalences.

What a pathetic, moronic take. Libs have to enter a state of denial or just continue to be idiots stabbing out with completely invalid equivalences.
Their lies are really lazy these days. They dont even try to make a convincing argument. They just say the opposite of what we all see with our own eyes. Its fuckin weird.

That would be Viktor Shokin, a prosecutor that was widely regarded as corrupt both in and out of Ukraine to the point that the US State Dept personnel in Ukraine asked the administration to help to work to have him dismissed.

That's correct . Shokin was very corrupt. Ukraine needed to clean up their reputation and business practices in order to attract foreign investment.

No. But it’s also quite possible that he spoke the absolute truth.

I know for a fact that the Ukrainian government then and maybe now isn’t necessarily a bastion of the righteous. I also know I wasn’t there and don’t have first hand knowledge of the shit that went down there.

Where does this lead is? Well, we know for a fact that Brandon openly bragged about getting the prosecutor fired upon a threat to withhold a billion dollars worth of U.S. loan guarantees. And that was at a time when the prosecutor was engaged in an investigation of Burisma. Hunter worked there from 2014 to 2019.

That was US foreign policy backed by the EU and UN. The objective was to get Shokin out, clean up Ukraine's reputation for corruption and clean up their business practices so they can attract much needed foreign investment.

That was US foreign policy backed by the EU and UN. The objective was to get Shokin out, clean up Ukraine's reputation for corruption and clean up their business practices so they can attract much needed foreign investment.
Uh huh. Sure. But none of that deals with the point. Besides, I don’t recall asking you to pontificate in stuff over which nobody is arguing.

Forum List

Back