trump claims he could not have lost in 2020 cause....

Sorry Donnie....you lost. Get over it.
Trump plays lefties like a violin. Sorry democrats but y'all need to get over it and start behaving like adults instead of insipid losers.

I am not a fan of President Biden either. But I think the huge numbers for the 2020 election reflect an anti-Trump sentiment more than anything else.
I don't but that because Trump got more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016 and the 2020 election was hair thin close. Also, remember the Democrat controlled States changed the voting rules to allow unsolicited mail in ballots at unregulated drop boxes.

Biden could not have won any election by himself, which is why was proven to have taken millions from the CCP & PUTIN.

What makes snowflakes believe the POS traitor his whole life, who was never right about anything, who has failed / fucked up everything he has touched to date as President could have succeeded in winning an election, especially after 1 year having an approval rate of 33% percent?!

His VP has the lowest approval rating of any VP in history...and Joe's is lower than hers.
Can youn

Biden could not have won any election by himself, which is why was proven to have taken millions from the CCP & PUTIN.

What makes snowflakes believe the POS traitor his whole life, who was never right about anything, who has failed / fucked up everything he has touched to date as President could have succeeded in winning an election, especially after 1 year having an approval rate of 33% percent?!

His VP has the lowest approval rating of any VP in history...and Joe's is lower than hers.

Bwuhahahaha
Can you possibly pull your head out of your ass long enough to click the link I posted. Biden's approval ratings, after one year, are low. But Trump's were lower. So not really sure what you are attempting to project here, other than the fact that you are an utter fool. Biden's approval ratings continue to decline, or even increase but not significantly, then yep, he is going to lose the next presidential election. Just like Trump did. Maybe he will tell his supporters to refuse to vote absentee or early, and then claim there is fraud when the numbers come in on election day. Hell, maybe he will show up and give a speech and ask his supporters to storm the Capitol, hang his vice-president, and attempt to prevent the certification of the election. That seems to be the strategy you unAmedrican asss wipes support. Maybe when it is used against you, you might change your tune. I just doubt you have the intelligence to provide a competent argument.

No it doesn't you flippin ass moron. Trump's approval ratings, throughout his presidency, indicate he had no chance of re-election. Biden's approval ratings one year after his election indicate buyer's remorse and has nothing to do with his election. I mean there has been one president in modern history that had a lower approval rating one year in than Joe Biden. His name is DONALD TRUMP. So, evidently, using your logic, Trump stole the election in 2016.

Those trump polls were obviously skewed since he increased his winning vote total of 2016 by 17% in 2020.

I don't but that because Trump got more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016 and the 2020 election was hair thin close. Also, remember the Democrat controlled States changed the voting rules to allow unsolicited mail in ballots at unregulated drop boxes.
You mean like Georgia? How damn stupid. You ever hear of this thing called population growth. And then there is participation rate. Higher participation rate, population growth, even getting more votes four years later is not enough to insure victory. I mean damn, this shit ain't rocket science. It is actually common damn sense, something any fool that would support Trump does not possess.

Can you possibly pull your head out of your ass long enough to click the link I posted. Biden's approval ratings, after one year, are low. But Trump's were lower. So not really sure what you are attempting to project here, other than the fact that you are an utter fool. Biden's approval ratings continue to decline, or even increase but not significantly, then yep, he is going to lose the next presidential election. Just like Trump did. Maybe he will tell his supporters to refuse to vote absentee or early, and then claim there is fraud when the numbers come in on election day. Hell, maybe he will show up and give a speech and ask his supporters to storm the Capitol, hang his vice-president, and attempt to prevent the certification of the election. That seems to be the strategy you unAmedrican asss wipes support. Maybe when it is used against you, you might change your tune. I just doubt you have the intelligence to provide a competent argument.
In Trump's case his approval ratings were skewed by bad press. They absolutely hated him. In Biden's case, the press is treating him with kid gloves which should give him excellent approval ratings but, he is in the dumper because of bad performance.

Forum List

Back