Trump Chaos and 2020

This is just the last few days. It has been like this for over two years now. It's happened with such frequency that it almost seems NORMAL, and that's the LAST thing it should be.

A pity petulance isn't an impeachable offense

This man should not be in the White House. He is unstable, he is not mentally well, he has no empathy or loyalty or decency or dignity, and he's becoming a literal danger to this country. This can't continue

His supporters actually applaud him his behavior w/all manner of 'tough guy' claims

So now I have to prepare myself to do it again, against my impulses and wishes.

Preparing one's self for lack of choice, illusion of democracy & loss of freedoms in an orwellian dystopia is easier once accepted

~S~
Actually Trump is behaving better than Democrats.
They claim he had a meltdown....but in reality they acted like spoiled brats and stormed out.....and once the brats left he resumed the meeting.
Why doesn’t Trump just release a tape of the meeting so we can decide?

You are one of the most phony people on this forum so even though it's obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that Pelosi's "roads lead to Putin" comment and subsequent tantrum was nothing a big fat stunt I don't expect you to admit it.

There was nothing wrong with that letter to Erdogan. He could have dressed it up with flowery language which might have placated the elites but the message would still be the same regardless.
I wonder how far down his followers are willing to drop their standards for this guy.

Maintaining and demanding standards used to be considered a good thing, once upon a time. When America was a better place.

I'm not asking, I'm just wondering.

Jesus...Trump could cure cancer and you idiots would be saying he's putting Doctors out of work....
Outside of continuing the downward trajectory of the unemployment rate that he inherited, he has brought precisely the kind of chaos and destruction and instability that I feared. Well, actually, even more. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he could at least ACT like a decent adult, and I over-shot there.

I know the "I could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue" rule. I get it. I'm not trying to convince people like you of anything.
Oh come on....personality is not a factor...if that's all you don't like, there's plenty that he's done to like.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

There was nothing wrong with that letter to Erdogan. He could have dressed it up with flowery language which might have placated the elites but the message would still be the same regardless.
I wonder how far down his followers are willing to drop their standards for this guy.

Maintaining and demanding standards used to be considered a good thing, once upon a time. When America was a better place.

So you're willing to cast a vote for the party that's normalized forcible gun seizure and numerous other crazy ideas because Trump sent a letter containing a simple and direct message?

This is just the last few days. It has been like this for over two years now. It's happened with such frequency that it almost seems NORMAL, and that's the LAST thing it should be.

This man should not be in the White House. He is unstable, he is not mentally well, he has no empathy or loyalty or decency or dignity, and he's becoming a literal danger to this country. This can't continue

His supporters actually applaud him his behavior w/all manner of 'tough guy' claims

Preparing one's self for lack of choice, illusion of democracy & loss of freedoms in an orwellian dystopia is easier once accepted

~S~
After Trump's win, I posted that my fear was that he'd screw up so badly that, in response, the Regressive Left would be able to fully take over the Democratic Party. Then we'd see only the far ends of the spectrum represented in 2020. So no matter which party won, it would be very bad news.

Right now, at this moment, my fear is pretty much playing out in real time.

The "regressive left" didn't take over the dem party. Trump merely incited them to show their true selves.
And it wasnt "Trump's screw ups." It was a REPUBLICAN WIN that sent them over the edge. How quickly we forget how they treated EVERY REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT.

Filthy Dems just cant accept that they lose.

So he writes (and actually sends, holy shit) a letter to a world leader that looks like it was written by a fourth grader. He loses his shit in a meeting with the leaders of a co-equal branch of government, insults them, meeting ends. Before that he's trolling and dancing on the graves of the Kurds, as bombs were raining down on them, after he threw our allies under the bus.

Meanwhile, the Democratic Party is now largely under the control of illiberal leftist authoritarians. I'd really like to vote third party, since both parties have completely gone over the edge. I wanted to vote third party in 2016, but I knew I didn't want Trump within miles of the Oval Office. So I held my nose with both hands and voted for Hillary.

This man should not be in the White House. He is unstable, he is not mentally well, he has no empathy or loyalty or decency or dignity, and he's becoming a literal danger to this country. This can't continue. So now I have to prepare myself to do it again, against my impulses and wishes.
Do not vote Democrat-they may act more presidential, but the results of their actions will be worse for you. Ross Perot would have been an excellent president and did get 19%. He may have won if more people were not afraid to vote third party. This time, the choices will be bad, so there is no reason NOT to vote with courage. Holding your nose is settling-something WE should NEVER do. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Jesus...Trump could cure cancer and you idiots would be saying he's putting Doctors out of work....
Outside of continuing the downward trajectory of the unemployment rate that he inherited, he has brought precisely the kind of chaos and destruction and instability that I feared. Well, actually, even more. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he could at least ACT like a decent adult, and I over-shot there.

I know the "I could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue" rule. I get it. I'm not trying to convince people like you of anything.
So we can't count on you in 2020? Gonna write in Hillary again?

So you're willing to cast a vote for the party that's normalized forcible gun seizure and numerous other crazy ideas because Trump sent a letter containing a simple and direct message?
In your mind, that's all I'm talking about? Not the last 2+ years?

I don't know what to tell you. I don't know how to answer.

~S~
After Trump's win, I posted that my fear was that he'd screw up so badly that, in response, the Regressive Left would be able to fully take over the Democratic Party. Then we'd see only the far ends of the spectrum represented in 2020. So no matter which party won, it would be very bad news.

Right now, at this moment, my fear is pretty much playing out in real time.

Too funny. The Left is responsible for its own faults.

So he writes (and actually sends, holy shit) a letter to a world leader that looks like it was written by a fourth grader. He loses his shit in a meeting with the leaders of a co-equal branch of government, insults them, meeting ends. Before that he's trolling and dancing on the graves of the Kurds, as bombs were raining down on them, after he threw our allies under the bus.

Meanwhile, the Democratic Party is now largely under the control of illiberal leftist authoritarians. I'd really like to vote third party, since both parties have completely gone over the edge. I wanted to vote third party in 2016, but I knew I didn't want Trump within miles of the Oval Office. So I held my nose with both hands and voted for Hillary.

This man should not be in the White House. He is unstable, he is not mentally well, he has no empathy or loyalty or decency or dignity, and he's becoming a literal danger to this country. This can't continue. So now I have to prepare myself to do it again, against my impulses and wishes.

Wow. Who could have predicted that?

Wait a minute, it was me.

I must be brilliant.

Do not vote Democrat-they may act more presidential, but the results of their actions will be worse for you. Ross Perot would have been an excellent president and did get 19%. He may have won if more people were not afraid to vote third party. This time, the choices will be bad, so there is no reason NOT to vote with courage. Holding your nose is settling-something WE should NEVER do. Good luck with whatever you decide.
I didn't vote "for" Hillary, I voted against Trump. That's what I would be doing again.

Do not vote Democrat-they may act more presidential

They act "Hollywood presidential". Heavy on dramatics and high rhetoric, short on substance. Their last goober really fucked things up.

Other than using "unpresidential" coarse language, what atrocities has Trump committed in the last couple of years? Is he the one constantly trying to stir up division by race and gender? Cuz if you listen to what he actually says the dude just won't stop bragging about all the good things he's doing for blacks and hispanics and women and lgbtqs. Meanwhile the other side, the ones you want to vote for won't stop specifically blaming white men for all the problems in the world. Which message is more divisive, huh?

Yes....Trump must sit there meekly and let the Democrats high-jack his meetings and turn them into a bitchfest. Correct?

It's good Pelosi and the others left....because they didn't start accomplishing anything till she left.

Maybe you should leave.
Storm out in a huff like Pelosi.....

I didn't vote "for" Hillary, I voted against Trump. That's what I would be doing again.
Does not work that way-voting for a demon and saying you voted against the devil is no good deed. Voting for the best has always been the American way, what has changed us? There will be a green candidate or Libertarian running, and maybe even a Bloomberg-we'll see.

Other than using "unpresidential" coarse language, what atrocities has Trump committed in the last couple of years? Is he the one constantly trying to stir up division by race and gender? Cuz if you listen to what he actually says the dude just won't stop bragging about all the good things he's doing for blacks and hispanics and women and lgbtqs. Meanwhile the other side, the ones you want to vote for won't stop specifically blaming white men for all the problems in the world. Which message is more divisive, huh?
Because of this man, I've had to add an all-new standard for a President that has to take precedence, that has to be considered before anything else, that has to be a the first requirement of a President before anything else:

Stable, mentally healthy, normally-functioning adult.

Never in a million years could I have imagined myself having to add that standard to an American President. But here I am.

Voting for the best has always been the American way, what has changed us? There will be a green candidate or Libertarian running, and maybe even a Bloomberg-we'll see.
I really do hope so. But what's concerning me here is that there is a million-mile canyon between the two ends right now, and we're not seeing independents jumping in all over the place.

My concern is that they are choosing not to do so (such as Schultz) because the DEMAND isn't there - that we are now so split up into warring tribes that we don't WANT anyone bringing moderation or reason to the table.

That's pretty fucking terrifying.

You would like to vote third party...but you are afraid your party would lose. So you’ll keep voting Democrat while loudly proclaiming you want to vote third party.

New Topics

Forum List

Back