Trump caught on tape

Mueller investigated it.
Mueller investigated Trump and the Russian connection ... to see if Trump was working with the Russians... the Mueller report used nothing from the Steel dossier ... it was said in the Mueller report that he used nothing from the Steel dossier ... so pay attention ... look it up on Mueliers report ... its all there ...

Mueller investigated Trump and the Russian connection ... to see if Trump was working with the Russians... the Mueller report used nothing from the Steel dossier ... it was said in the Mueller report that he used nothing from the Steel dossier ... so pay attention ... look it up on Mueliers report ... its all there ...
Why would that happen?

you need to go and look at the pdf file from the government on the Mueller report they chose not to use any of the Steel report... I can't make it any simpler for ya ... that's what they said in the report ...not me, not the Democrats ... only republican Conspiracy theorists say they did ... seems you like being their whipping boy ... you know you need to get back on topic ... I explain to you the use of the word dossier its not how you used it ...or who used it in what, or who did what at the impeachment hearings... we aren't talking about the impeachment hearing... we are talking about trumps indictments here so try and stay on topic if you can .....
Keep telling yourself that. Remember, you can’t con me

Mueller investigated it.

Mueller investigated what? The impeachments? No. The dossier? No. There are only 2 instances where the word, "dossier," even appears in Mueller's report and they're both the same quote from Trump calling the dossier phony and corrupt.

from the Muelier Report ... here it is ... no evidence that the Steele Dossier was used to open the investigation in the Mueller report ..., so I would say to you "No it was not used in the Mueller report".... according to the people who look at it has said some of it is accurate and some of it is not Mueller chose not to use it ... that's the answer you won't like ... but we aren't talking about the Mueller report here .. again the Mueller report it is not a court document... it is a senate document ... senate document can't put you in jail ... the senate can only turn the information over to the DOJ... in this case, the DOJ found they couldn't find any wrongdoing ... again the Mueller report is a report ... the steel document is dossier ... you keep making yourself out as a laughing stock a idiot that has no clue...
You still didn't answer, was the dossier legitimate or fake?

Mueller investigated what? The impeachments? No. The dossier? No. There are only 2 instances where the word, "dossier," even appears in Mueller's report and they're both the same quote from Trump calling the dossier phony and corrupt.
he mentioned the dossier. then he did. You still haven't answered if it was fake or not? Why can't you just answer?

he mentioned the dossier. then he did. You still haven't answered if it was fake or not? Why can't you just answer?

LOL

You're brain-dead. His "mention" was quoting a Trump tweet which included Trump using the word, "dossier," in the tweet. That is in no way, shape or form, investigating the dossier.

As far as the authenticity, you've already asked me that in the past and I answered.

LOL

You're brain-dead. His "mention" was quoting a Trump tweet which included Trump using the word, "dossier," in the tweet. That is in no way, shape or form, investigating the dossier.

As far as the authenticity, you've already asked me that in the past and I answered.
well it isn't mentioning lunch at Tiffany's.

He was setting a hook to catch you all! Mission accomplished
Boy oh boy, you’ll come up with anything… at the time he did this he had no idea that the DOJ was coming after him… but you will say anything to save face for your indicted individual one …

You still didn't answer, was the dossier legitimate or fake?
According to the people who looked at it found things that were true in it and the found things they couldn’t verify.. so calling legitimate, you can’t do … calling it fake …,you can’t do that either because some things, like I said were legit and some things they can’t verify … that’s my answer … I know you will call it fake … this is what republicans do … if you had a dossier and it had a 100 statements and one was questionable you would call the dossier fake… all I’m say it is a legit document that had too may things in it tha mueller couldn’t varify … is what I would call it now get back to the lies about classified documents we have wasted too much time in the steel dossier that you keep referring too …

Last edited:

Forum List

Back