Trump can't secure the $454 million bond

James, and Engoron in a single stroke not only destroyed NY financial reputation, but the legal system in NY as well…

Trump has helped build NYC, and provided thousands of jobs over the years. This is how they treat him, all because he switched parties and won? Fuck NY.
I don't think you know how financial reputation works...

Allowing borrowers to lie on loan applications without any consequences will drive lenders away in droves...

No lenders, no market...

There are plenty of developers that want to play by the rules... No need for cheats, they make it harder for the honest guy to get a loan...

If a man with dementia who is incentivizing an illegal invasion from the south wins, despite being too cognitively deficient to stand trial, and when polls show Trump in the lead in every swing state, then Jan 6th will look like a day at the beach.

Americans will not stand for having their votes negated in order to keep the Obama Transformation Regime in place.
Biden wants to sign the border deal, Trump is the one blocking it...

Trump is the one showing more signs of dementia in every speech...

We get you are full of hate and anger due to fear... Get out of you media bubble, you will be happier..

Was Dupont subjected to forfeiture of assets unless they produced a $10 billion plus bond before the appeal process started?
Thats standard procedure.
I also noticed that Dupont got the ruling tossed on appeal as well... due to the fact that they were singled out for doing the same thing that thousands of other companies had been doing for years without any scrutiny from the courts.

That is exactly what Trump's lawyers will argue in his case on appeal as well. His corporation was just engaging in "business as usual" in the commercial real estate business.
Good luck. Tell us how it works out.

If a man with dementia who is incentivizing an illegal invasion from the south wins, despite being too cognitively deficient to stand trial, and when polls show Trump in the lead in every swing state, then Jan 6th will look like a day at the beach.

Americans will not stand for having their votes negated in order to keep the Obama Transformation Regime in place.
The polls won't show Trump in the lead when the undecideds break for Biden.

Trump isn't doing any better than he did in 2020. He hasn't won anyone over and a lot of Republicans are hoping he loses so they can reclaim their party.

Oh, and I honestly HOPE that your side tries something like January 6th again.

Heh, heh, heh.

Thats standard procedure.

Good luck. Tell us how it works out.
I can't find anything about DuPont having to put up a $10 billion bond or facing seizure of assets if they failed to so...so it must not be too "standard".

I'm sure the appeal will be in the news as well, so I won't have to tell you anything.

Lol

It's not a competition though. That was the trial. These are the consequences of him losing.
wrongkiddo.png

Stolen election, trying to railroad the opposition by lawfare, changing definitions of common words, locking up political opponents, and on and on.
Yeah, you demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES are pathetic COMMUNISTS.
Neo-Bolshevik wannabe Marxist revolutionaries, yep, that's EXACTLY what you are. Are you embarrassed?
Be proud, shout it out loud!!!!!!!

I can't find anything about DuPont having to put up a $10 billion bond or facing seizure of assets if they failed to so...so it must not be too "standard".

I'm sure the appeal will be in the news as well, so I won't have to tell you anything.

Lol
Why would it?

Forum List

Back