Trump can't secure the $454 million bond

The 8th Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America.
Something that you Neo-Marxist ASSHOLES hate.
You'll see........ :dev3:
8th Amedment
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

There is nothing excessive in the fines imposed. Trump Inc lied on loan application to benefit his company by $168m(... That is a lot of money to defrauding. The fine was to double the amount and interest was added on top...
There is nothing excessive in that...

Trump cheated and was caught... Fine doesn't seem that excessive considering he never accepted his guilt. I think being charged on twice the amount was very low considering that was for him to change his behaviour. Trump never admitted responsibility.

The polls won't show Trump in the lead when the undecideds break for Biden.

Trump isn't doing any better than he did in 2020. He hasn't won anyone over and a lot of Republicans are hoping he loses so they can reclaim their party.

Oh, and I honestly HOPE that your side tries something like January 6th again.

Heh, heh, heh.
There move now is to suppress the vote as much as possible...

If you can expand then try and make them not vote..

8th Amedment
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

There is nothing excessive in the fines imposed. Trump Inc lied on loan application to benefit his company by $168m(... That is a lot of money to defrauding. The fine was to double the amount and interest was added on top...

Trump cheated and was caught... Fine doesn't seem that excessive considering he never accepted his guilt. I think being charged on twice the amount was very low considering that was for him to change his behaviour. Trump never admitted responsibility.
Sam Bankrun Fraud's bond is $250 million, for a CRIMINAL case.

You're a fucking looter.

Shatner re-enacting Letitia James right now:

iu

TRUUUUUUUMP!!!!

Do you like cartoons and memes little boy? I guess they are preferable to your reality though I'm not sure why Trump being a big fat loser should bother you so much. Emotionally I mean. :laugh:
Trump's a big winner today, cocksucker!

That $454 million just got reduced to $175 million.

He's going to beat James and Engeron, get all his money back plus damages, and MAGA!

Now go fuck yourself! :D

hi-kris-hi-kris-travaux.gif

Last edited:
8th Amedment

wrongkiddo.png

Holy fuck you're a shitbird Nazi leftist! Keep pushin' asshole, you'll get what you got coming.

You prove it's unreasonable within your own post and are too damn oblivious and consumed with TDS to realize it.

Last edited:
10 days to come up with $175 million?

Well, Mar a Lago is worth at least $240m ACCORDING TO BLOOMBERG AND CNN.

So Trump can pay his fine for claiming Mar a Lago is only worth $18m by selling it for $240m

I KNOW EVEN THE MOST RETARDED THUMB UP YOUR ASS PIECE OF SHIT WOKE LEFTY CULT FUCK KNOWS HOW STUPID THIS IS.

How can Trump be fined for claiming Mar a Lago is worth more than $18m when he can sell it for $240m.

Please explain this logic in great detail.

Looks like Top Dog and his team won yet another easy victory .

There's no stopping this Trump guy .
Looks the real deal .

Forum List

Back