Trump cancels "conflict of interests" press conference. Didn't see that coming!

R

rdean

Trump Cancels Press Conference To Address Conflict-Of-Interest Issues

Trump was expected to address how he would address the conflict-of-interests his businesses could present, which has prompted concerns from Democrats and Republicans alike.

---------------------------------

I want to say I'm surprised the Russia's Manchurian Candidate canceled. But I expected it. Oh, and he will never release his tax returns.

Like Trump said, he doesn't need your votes anymore. Not until 2020.

Trump was expected to address how he would address the conflict-of-interests his businesses could present, which has prompted concerns from Democrats and Republicans alike.

I want to say I'm surprised the Russia's Manchurian Candidate canceled. But I expected it. Oh, and he will never release his tax returns.

I imagine, that due to the executive order from Obama over the Russia hacks, that they will
subpoena Trump's income tax returns--to see what conflicts of interest Trump has with Russia, and his business dealings there.

But, there is no way he doesn't have any conflicts of interest. He owns hotels, and golf courses all over the world. Without income tax returns we can't tell how many there are. IOW it's not "if" he has any, it's how many he has. Which means he is a President that can be extorted, bribed, threatened, etc. etc. etc. because of all his dealings & assets in foreign countries.

6a00d83534a31869e20177436c8989970d-800wi

Last edited:

He didn't cancel, he just delivered Hillary's election night concession speech.

Remember in the primary's when Trump held daily press conferences and answered all kinds of questions, ragged on politicians who used teleprompters, and the media had a ticker keeping track of how many days had gone by since Hillaries last press conference??

What happened to Trump? I don't remember the last time he answered questions to the press core or free balled a speech. They got him all locked up!

Note to the illiterate, POTUS and the VP are exempt from conflict of interest laws. Do need a dictionary to know what exempt means? He should tell you to pound sand and do as he pleases. Hell there's no way he could do worse than your dear leader on foreign affairs.

Remember in the primary's when Trump held daily press conferences and answered all kinds of questions, ragged on politicians who used teleprompters, and the media had a ticker keeping track of how many days had gone by since Hillaries last press conference??

What happened to Trump? I don't remember the last time he answered questions to the press core or free balled a speech. They got him all locked up!

They are asking very specific questions about policy, the nuts and bolts of it. IOW how are you going to accomplish this and that. Trump can't answer those questions.

During the campaign he was able to talk in platitudes. I am building a wall, we're going to deport millions of illegals, I am going to trash trade deals, going to repeal obamacare, no more Muslims etc. etc. etc. That's fairly easy to do on the campaign trail, but when people start asking "how are you going to accomplish the things you campaigned on"--that's in a completely different ballpark. And that's why he is avoiding the media.

167848_600.jpg

He didn't build that!

So what's your problem?

Forum List

Back