Trump Can Not have Access to the Nuclear Codes Anymore

He is just not fit to be president and not fit to have that kind of power.

Pelosi said it best:

“The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything that we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy,” Pelosi, D-Calif., said in a letter to lawmakers.

Trump must be stricken of all power. All he can be allowed to do is sit at Camp David or Mar a Lago , cry and tweet.

He's had 4 years to start another war, and we were told he would inevitably ignite WWIII. By contrast, he became the first president in decades to NOT start any new hostilities, and in fact did something in the ME presidents before him could only have dreamed of doing. Methinks your rant rings hollow.

Historic Hanukah celebration in the UAE. Bless you, President Trump!

No, FUCK YOU pResident RUMP - Pack your bags! :mad:

You only have to hide under your bed for another 11 days little boy.

You're quite the arsehole ain't ya Trumptard?
You've been nominated for Most Deluded Idiot Du Jour!
Time for you to visit LifeNews and Gateway Pundit for comfort since you can no longer follow Dear Leader's Twit feed! :D

Never been on twitter and did not vote for Rump, you lose. It's cute how you think the only real sources are ones YOU approve of. Sorry kid get back under your bed....11 more days is all yo have to wait.

Also, your "11" just became TEN! :D

10days
250hours
15032minutes
901947seconds
until Wednesday, January 20, 2021 (Washington DC, District of Columbia time)

That's great, you only have to hide under your bed for 10 more days.

Pelosi said it best:

“The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything that we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy,” Pelosi, D-Calif., said in a letter to lawmakers.

Trump must be stricken of all power. All he can be allowed to do is sit at Camp David or Mar a Lago , cry and tweet.

He's had 4 years to start another war, and we were told he would inevitably ignite WWIII. By contrast, he became the first president in decades to NOT start any new hostilities, and in fact did something in the ME presidents before him could only have dreamed of doing. Methinks your rant rings hollow.

Time for you to visit LifeNews and Gateway Pundit for comfort since you can no longer follow Dear Leader's Twit feed! :D

Never been on twitter and did not vote for Rump, you lose. It's cute how you think the only real sources are ones YOU approve of. Sorry kid get back under your bed....11 more days is all yo have to wait.

Dear Leader is furious. Shouldn't you be as well? :laugh:

13044622-16x9-large.jpg

I've never been on Twitter, have you? Your desire to silence political opposition is quite revealing kid.

Jarlaxle

You used more then 5 times the comment "funny" about this, what you did not read from me and did not try to understand. You should perhaps try to find out what's the difference between "I laugh about you contemptously" and "funny".

There is no reason for President Trump to launch a war.

Xiden will do that soon enough or, if he hasn't gotten around to it when Xarris tucks him into his little cot in the rubber room, she'll do it herself.

Best thing he could do - and no Democrat could fault him for it - would be to executive order into place every single program that same Democrat Party has been pimping for. Right now. Let those who wanted it pay for it and try to deal with their own angry masses if they dare try to undo it.

Even Pelosi, deranged as she is, couldn't criticize him for handing out all the free stuff lest the mob turn on her and maybe lock her in with her own ice cream. Hey, she'd look a little better preserved over time!

The idiotic obsession over the lame duck president continues. His Presidency is effectively over!

Your partisan hate is boring and immature.

:cuckoo:
What are you nuts??

He just incited a riot that lead to idiot Trump supporters storming the Capitol building.

Was anybody shocked or surprised that Trump incited a riot and the Capitol got destroyed ??

Clearly he is not fit to be president and must be rendered powerless.

He is a threat to America, who's to say he won't go even crazier and blast a Nuke at Iran or China?

He is the C-I-C.

The Military must be under civilian control.

He is that person. Pelosi nor the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs can deny him the codes.

The Military does have the power to stop the CIC from intentionally launching when therer
is no threat.

But he is the person they go to if we come under attack. He has the codes. He is the one
that orders an American response.

I don't know what horseshit you are reading or your grade level at your local third grade
class is, but he has not been stripped from the codes. He is the CIC.

Pelosi said it best:

13044622-16x9-large.jpg

I've never been on Twitter, have you? Your desire to silence political opposition is quite revealing kid.

Nobody wants to "silence political opposition" kid. We only want to silence right wing domestic terrorism and those who enable it, which the DOJ told us as recently as last year was the biggest threat to America.

PS: Nobody cares whether you've been on Twitter. 88 million others followed his lies, idiocy and seditious behavior.

Pelosi said it best:

13044622-16x9-large.jpg

Nobody wants to "silence political opposition" kid. We only want to silence right wing domestic terrorism and those who enable it, which the DOJ told us as recently as last year was the biggest threat to America.

PS: Nobody cares whether you've been on Twitter. 88 million others followed his lies, idiocy and seditious behavior.

9 days little man, 9 days. You'll be ok.
Yes, YOU want to silence any opposition to your political persuasion and YOU obiously care about whether I've been on Twitter or since YOU brought it up.

Pelosi said it best:

Can't tweet anymore.

9 days little man, 9 days. You'll be ok.
Yes, YOU want to silence any opposition to your political persuasion and YOU obiously care about whether I've been on Twitter or since YOU brought it up.

Tomorrow King Donald will likely become the only one term president to be impeached ..
Not once - But TWICE. :D

4shjyb.jpg

Forum List

Back