Trump Can Not have Access to the Nuclear Codes Anymore

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
He is just not fit to be president and not fit to have that kind of power.

Pelosi said it best:

“The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything that we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy,” Pelosi, D-Calif., said in a letter to lawmakers.

Trump must be stricken of all power. All he can be allowed to do is sit at Camp David or Mar a Lago , cry and tweet.

Pelosi said it best:

“The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything that we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy,” Pelosi, D-Calif., said in a letter to lawmakers.

Trump must be stricken of all power. All he can be allowed to do is sit at Camp David or Mar a Lago , cry and tweet.

He's had 4 years to start another war, and we were told he would inevitably ignite WWIII. By contrast, he became the first president in decades to NOT start any new hostilities, and in fact did something in the ME presidents before him could only have dreamed of doing. Methinks your rant rings hollow.

Pelosi said it best:

LOL, that's right, punk. Lap it up.

Pelosi said it best:

He's had 4 years to start another war, and we were told he would inevitably ignite WWIII. By contrast, he became the first president in decades to NOT start any new hostilities, and in fact did something in the ME presidents before him could only have dreamed of doing. Methinks your rant rings hollow.
I think you're right, hadit. I do believe that Pelosi doesn't want Trump to get us into a war, she wants her tribe to be able to
take full credit for getting us into a war.

I am a little worried about war in this situation. My husband says the military won't allow him to do that. I hope not. Clinton did make war on Serbia as soon as the "blue dress" surfaced, to distract America from the sex scandal. Obviously that did not work, but he still did make war on Serbia. This is the kind of thing I'm worried about.

Pelosi said it best:

Are you still whining? It is getting embarrassing. No one is starting a nuclear war, relax.

I am a little worried about war in this situation. My husband says the military won't allow him to do that. I hope not. Clinton did make war on Serbia as soon as the "blue dress" surfaced, to distract America from the sex scandal. Obviously that did not work, but he still did make war on Serbia. This is the kind of thing I'm worried about.
We've been through impeachment already and he didn't do anything like that. He won't now, either. Stop being so afraid.

I hope Trump is willing to do something spectacular as a final middle finger to the Democrats. (Personally, I would probably empty the Federal prisons.)

Pelosi said it best:

I think you're right, hadit. I do believe that Pelosi doesn't want Trump to get us into a war, she wants her tribe to be able to
It is interesting to point out that Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize for literally doing nothing, then bombed the crap out of countries that weren't a threat to us while TRUMP!, though forecast to start WWIII because he wanted to, did more to actually earn the prize than Obama ever did.

Pelosi said it best:

Pffffft

Pelosi said it best:

1610114017280.jpeg

Shhhh by Sebastian777 on DeviantArt

Pelosi said it best:

Looks like a fn domestic war if you had your eyes open.

He has plenty to do in the next few days.

Make a list of those who will pay dearly for their betrayal. Of course his name should be the first one on the list. He is his own worst enemy

Cannot even attend the inauguration and I guess that will leave it up to Melanie to attend in his place.

Forum List

Back