Trump - "Can I skip the lunch and get to work?"

Trump said in his speech "right now".

I look forward to him shutting down every one of the factories that manufacture every one of his ( and his familys ) foreign made products, and bringing every one of those jobs home and hiring American workers ... RIGHT NOW !

CHOP CHOP ! STEP QUICK!

What a president this country has elected! First time this century he's not somebody's puppet, but an independent President and a patriot for change! And what a beautiful First Lady (Lady is the key word)! What a happy day for the whole world!

How many libs were proudly posting: the next Republican president hasn't even been born yet. If Trump stays alive and healthy (I mean if mad Globalists don't assassinate him, God forbid!) , I think we won't see any liberal presidents for a while. I think in 2020 we'll see Dems to come up with a candidate like Chelsea/Bradley Manning, a woman, a trans-gender (probably even a gay!), looking like a perfect presidential candidate if you are a [crazy] liberal. :lol:

Last edited:
That's what Great Presidents do...work, not golf and vacations.

Time to roll back the Obama unlawful EOs.

well then we have not had a great president since JFK because GREAT presidents serve the people instead of the bankers and try to get rid of these evil organizations such as the fed and the CIA as kennedy was trying to do and paid the price for it.He was our last REAL president we had.

Every president since him has served the bankers instead of the people and started wars for them thats why they have all stayed alive.

If Trump takes a bullet,that is the ONLY way we will know that he is serving the people and even if he does take one,dont expect him to serve the people and be a great president.

Reagan as well started doing things the establishment did not like and took a bullet as well for doing so.after that,his policys DRASTICALLY changed than before and he started doing their bidding they asked so would Trump be any different after an assassination attempt? I seriously doubt so. the president after all is just a puppet for the establishment.If he does not do as he is told,he ends up like Kennedy.

well then we have not had a great president since JFK because GREAT presidents serve the people instead of the bankers and try to get rid of these evil organizations such as the fed and the CIA as kennedy was trying to do and paid the price for it.He was our last REAL president we had.

Every president since him has served the bankers instead of the people and started wars for them thats why they have all stayed alive.

If Trump takes a bullet,that is the ONLY way we will know that he is serving the people and even if he does take one,dont expect him to serve the people and be a great president.

Reagan as well started doing things the establishment did not like and took a bullet as well for doing so.after that,his policys DRASTICALLY changed than before and he started doing their bidding they asked so would Trump be any different after an assassination attempt? I seriously doubt so. the president after all is just a puppet for the establishment.If he does not do as he is told,he ends up like Kennedy.
You are a sick piece of trash. Advocating that the President must be shot to prove to you...

What a president this country has elected! First time this century he's not somebody's puppet, but an independent President and a patriot for change! And what a beautiful First Lady (Lady is the key word)! What a happy day for the whole world!

How many libs were proudly posting: the next Republican president hasn't even been born yet. If Trump stays alive and healthy (I mean if mad Globalists don't assassinate him, God forbid!) , I think we won't see any liberal presidents for a while. I think in 2020 we'll see Dems to come up with a candidate like Chelsea/Bradley Manning, a woman, a trans-gender (probably even a gay!), looking like a perfect presidential candidate if you are a [crazy] liberal. :lol:

Uh you mean for the first time since KENNEDY we had a president who HOPEFULLY is not the puppet for the establishment. As I just got done saying Kennedy was stepping on some very powerful toes in washington and paid the price for it as you I would think would be aware of especially with your sig you have?

I hope i am wrong but I seriously doubt Trump will be the next JFK. As I said before,only way he will convince me if he is for the people and not the bankers as every president since LBJ has been,is if he takes a bullet.If he does not,you will know he is no different than the rest of them.

"Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country"

The way our country was intended to work.

I look forward to him shutting down every one of the factories that manufacture every one of his ( and his familys ) foreign made products, and bringing every one of those jobs home and hiring American workers ... RIGHT NOW !

CHOP CHOP ! STEP QUICK!

That is just more Crazy talk. Textile manufacture was driven out of this country 40 years ago. It would not come back quickly.......probably not ever. We don't need it.

Uh you mean for the first time since KENNEDY we had a president who HOPEFULLY is not the puppet for the establishment. As I just got done saying Kennedy was stepping on some very powerful toes in washington and paid the price for it as you I would think would be aware of especially with your sig you have?

I hope i am wrong but I seriously doubt Trump will be the next JFK. As I said before,only way he will convince me if he is for the people and not the bankers as every president since LBJ has been,is if he takes a bullet.If he does not,you will know he is no different than the rest of them.

Nobody needs Trump to be another JFK. We need him to be himself and to stay alive and healthy.

Besides, we don't want him to be assassinated.

his speech sounded more like one of the rants he made during the campaign ..

SSDD

You are a sick piece of trash. Advocating that the President must be shot to prove to you...

Hey I am not the sick piece of trash that killed JFK,it was the CIA,deal with it.:rolleyes: I am not advocating him to be shot at all.

.I HOPE he is as real and to serve us as JFK but I have my questions if he is nor not.You dont seem to get it that if the president does not do what his puppet masters tell him to do,they end up as kennedy did.:rolleyes:.the president is just a puppet for the establishment, nothing more.:D If he does not do what his masters tell him,he ends up dead or gets a warning shot as reagan did.

If trump could get rid of all these evil organizations such as the CIA,FBI,FED,the IRS and many others without being killed,I am all for it and hope he is for real and does do that.But if you think he will do that and and they wont try and kill him same as they did kennedy,then you are living in a fantasyland,thats just the way the cold cruel world works son.

Last edited:

Take a bullet?

Why don't you take one for the team.

CHOP CHOP ! STEP QUICK!

That is just more Crazy talk. Textile manufacture was driven out of this country 40 years ago. It would not come back quickly.......probably not ever. We don't need it.

it just so happens I have a copy of a shipping manifest with ALL the Trump products, where they're made, how they were shipped and the port of entry where/when they arrived.

do you honestly want to call me crazy ?

ROFLMAO

Watching you RaTz stroke out is soooo much fun. Kicked to the sidelines of power. You can BOO from the stands since you aren't on the playing field...ANY MORE AT ALL.

Nobody needs Trump to be another JFK. We need him to be himself and to stay alive and healthy.

see YOU understand what I am saying. :thup: I want him to be the first REAL president we have had since kennedy who will ALSO follow the constitution and serve the people instead of the bankers.:thup: Obviously. Kennedy was the last one who did and paid the price for it,WHY would it be any different this time around with Trump if he is for real as well is all i am saying?;)

I dont think he will.I hope I am wrong but if you think he is any different than all the puppets we have had since LBJ all the way up to Obama,then you're in for a rude awakening I am afraid.

You did not watch that video I referred you to on that other thread recently with facts about his past otherwise you would understand WHY i have my doubts about him being our first real president since then who wont be another puppet.

Yes thats right,none of us want him assassinated,other than the KILLERY lovers,:D

I just dont think he is any different than any of the puppets we have had since LBJ.

as i said,had you watched that video i referred you to on that thread you would understand WHY I dont think he will be any different.

again I hope i am wrong for all americans sake,but from the kind of people he has associated with in the past,there is no reason to believe that he will be our first real president since JFK who will follow the constitution and serve the people instead of the bankers.:(

I could post that video again that exposes him but unless you promise to watch it THIS time,then there would be no sense in me posting it right?;)

Last edited:
ROFLMAO

Watching you RaTz stroke out is soooo much fun. Kicked to the sidelines of power. You can BOO from the stands since you aren't on the playing field...ANY MORE AT ALL.

The funniest part is they did it ALL to themselves. 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016........

Like a Stupid Dog on a Choke collar......it hurt bad, but they kept pulling. ouch.

Many more to go.......clean the house. Got rid of the head snake....keep cleaning up. The times they may be a' changin' God I hope so. If Trump can't do it ......... well no one can.

Take a bullet?

Why don't you take one for the team.

uh you like having presidents who do the bidding of their puppet masters and start wars for them murdering innocent civilians around the country so they can profit and let all these evil organizations such as the CIA,FBI and FED destroy america as every president since LBJ has done instead of following the constitution and serving the people? uh how bout YOU taking one for the team?:rolleyes:

If you think Trump is any different than them all since LBJ all the way up to Obama,then you have been duped I am afraid.I also thought for a long time as well that he would be our first real president since JFK to serve the people instead of the establishment but then I did some research on him and it turns out he has a shady past as well same Obama,the Bushs and Clintons and now I have changed my mind about him..you might try and do some research on him as well.lol

I WANT to be wrong and I am going to give him a chance,but if you think he will follow the constitution and serve the people instead of the cartel and bankers and not take a bullet for it,you are sadly mistaken. thats not the way it works in the REAL world.:rolleyes: sad but true.its a fucked up world and people dont want to accept it but thats just the way it is.

Last edited:

see YOU understand what I am saying. :thup: I want him to be the first REAL president we have had since kennedy who will ALSO follow the constitution and serve the people instead of the bankers.:thup: Obviously. Kennedy was the last one who did and paid the price for it,WHY would it be any different this time around with Trump if he is for real as well is all i am saying?;)

I dont think he will.I hope I am wrong but if you think he is any different than all the puppets we have had since LBJ all the way up to Obama,then you're in for a rude awakening I am afraid.

You did not watch that video I referred you to on that other thread recently with facts about his past otherwise you would understand WHY i have my doubts about him being our first real president since then who wont be another puppet.

Yes thats right,none of us want him assassinated,other than the KILLERY lovers,:D

I just dont think he is any different than any of the puppets we have had since LBJ.

as i said,had you watched that video i referred you to on that thread you would understand WHY I dont think he will be any different.

again I hope i am wrong for all americans sake,but from the kind of people he has associated with in the past,there is no reason to believe that he will be our first real president since JFK who will follow the constitution and serve the people instead of the bankers.:(

I could post that video again that exposes him but unless you promise to watch it THIS time,then there would be no sense in me posting it right?;)
You want The President to fail. You're just a RaT. No more, no less. Head to the bleachers and BOO the winning team. LOSER

Forum List

Back