Inauguration protests turn violent, car torched

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
more tolerance & acceptance from our friends on the left...

is this a surprise to anyone?

rioting, destruction & violence towards their fellow citizens - par for the course for far too many leftists - boy howdy, that sure will teach Trump a lesson - eh?

or is the goal to intimidate people & prevent them from participating in the political process - and you fucktards call us Nazis...

WASHINGTON – Inauguration Day protests turned violent late Friday morning, as spectators reported being attacked and a police official said demonstrators were vandalizing property and even torched a car.

The police official confirmed protesters “have crow bars and are vandalizing,” after demonstrators were seen smashing windows downtown, including at a local McDonald's.

rioting, destruction & violence towards their fellow citizens - par for the course for far too many leftists - boy howdy, that sure will teach Trump a lesson - eh?

or is the goal to intimidate people & prevent them from participating in the political process - and you fucktards call us Nazis...

WASHINGTON – Inauguration Day protests turned violent late Friday morning, as spectators reported being attacked and a police official said demonstrators were vandalizing property and even torched a car.

The police official confirmed protesters “have crow bars and are vandalizing,” after demonstrators were seen smashing windows downtown, including at a local McDonald's.

People are outraged that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by the most ever 3 million, and Trump won by a measly accumulate 170K votes out of several battle ground states and became President. To get that, Trump had Russian and FBI director James Comey's assistance, making them even more outraged. They know the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field.

I really don't know what you expected by electing him? He won by insulting, offending and even threatening large voting blocks in this country. He will not be able to unite this country.

I imagine FOX News will keep it heated up here for the next several months, it gives them red meat to throw out to their Reich wing audience.

Last edited:
Comrade Trump made his way to the White House by offending, insulting & threatening large voting blocks. I really don't know what you expected by electing him?

People are outraged that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by the most ever 3 million, and Trump won by a measly accumulate 170K votes out of several battle ground states and became President. To get that, Trump had Russian and FBI director James Comey's assistance, making them even more outraged. They know the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field.

I imagine FOX News will keep it heated up here for the next several months, it gives them something to report.

Your posts have offended, insulted and threatened me...please let me know where you live, as I am now...by your own logic...entitled to destroy your car, burn your house down and throw rocks and bottles at you.

I really don't know what you expected by electing him? He won by insulting, offending and even threatening large voting blocks in this country. He will not be able to unite this country.

I imagine FOX News will keep it heated up here for the next several months, it gives them something to report.
Go cry yourself to sleep ya fucking 2 year old

Already the sub-human progressive animals have turned full on thug and are destroying property in Washington D.C. and throwing rocks at law enforcement. Officers were forced to deploy tear gas. The majority of progressives are so repulsive.

Coming from a Comrade Trump supporter I would expect a Lil Einstein comment like that.

But everything I said is the truth, & you know it. You just cannot stand the thought of admitting your own ignorance. That you actually voted for a man that was fully supported by Vladimir Putin, who to help out, did a cyber attack on the United States, flooded social media outlets with FAKE news in order to get Comrade Trump elected.

Well it's coming out and this will be your life for the next 4 years. The Senate has already formed an investigative committee regarding Trump's connections with Russia. And the DOJ has announced an investigation into Comey's actions.

If Republicans can do 8 separate investigations into Benghazi and endless discussions over emails, you can multiply that by 10 as to what is coming your way.
Senate Committee May Use Subpoenas in Russian Hacking Investigation
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

Progressives are emotionally disturbed people who pay thugs to act out their therapeutic fantasies. Repulsive may be too nice a word to describe them.

Already the sub-human progressive animals have turned full on thug and are destroying property in Washington D.C. and throwing rocks at law enforcement. Officers were forced to deploy tear gas. The majority of progressives are so repulsive.

You conservatives are far more dangerous when you don't get your way

Progressives are emotionally disturbed people who pay thugs to act out their therapeutic fantasies. Repulsive may be too nice a word to describe them.
Ruin America again and see how crazy we get. Lie us into another war and see if we fall for it this time.

You assholes armchaired how Obama dealt with the economy and the rest of the world and you were very critical. Lets see if you are as critical with trump.

Oh, and Trump has already lost 2000 jobs so far.

General Motors to Lay Off 2,000 Employees in Ohio and Michigan | Fortune.com

General Motors plans to lay off 2,000 employees at two U.S. auto plants in early 2017, the automaker said on Wednesday.

How many jobs have been added on Trump's watch? None. So far we are right back to where we left off when Bush was president. Now you are about to see why we shouldn't let Republicans lead. America has a very short memory.

Coming from a Comrade Trump supporter I would expect a Lil Einstein comment like that.

But everything I said is the truth, & you know it. You just cannot stand the thought of admitting your own ignorance. That you actually voted for a man that was fully supported by Vladimir Putin, who to help out, did a cyber attack on the United States, flooded social media outlets with FAKE news in order to get Comrade Trump elected.

Well it's coming out and this will be your life for the next 4 years. The Senate has already formed an investigative committee regarding Trump's connections with Russia. And the DOJ has announced an investigation into Comey's actions.

If Republicans can do 8 separate investigations into Benghazi and endless discussions over emails, you can multiply that by 10 as to what is coming your way.
OP didn't have to slander all the left by holding us all responsible for the actions of a few nasty anarchists. But not everyone is as stupid as the ultra partisans who post here, either. We have to give the Republicans a chance, Oreo. They've got the reins, Trump is President and they will try to fix some stuff that's been broke a long time. There is stuff that's broke. The Dems couldn't fix it. Hold on and give them a chance. We can disagree, but let's at least listen and maybe give it a try?

Your lack of knowledge is impressive.

BS. Nobody moved any goalposts.

she lost the election according to the rules she, and everyone else, knew well in advance.

unless of course that bump on the head knocked that out too, along with any recollection of being briefed on how to handle classified material or what the marking (c) in a document meant or any one of the various other flim flam statements that crazy thing has spouted during her public life.

she lost because too many people saw through her shit to the point that many weren't willing to hold their nose and vote for her. that's on her. not trump, not the goalpost maintenance people. her.

thanks for your post - this is a fine example of what our friends on the left have been reduced to, making arguments of moral relevancy.

and you had to reach back 5 decades to find an example

your parents must be so proud...

Last edited:
OP didn't have to slander all the left by holding us all responsible for the actions of a few nasty anarchists.
When you stop voting for the people who support them, and start denouncing them without being forced into it by scathing argument, THEN you won't be responsible for those nasty anarchists.

Until then, you are responsible.

OP didn't have to slander all the left by holding us all responsible for the actions of a few nasty anarchists. But not everyone is as stupid as the ultra partisans who post here, either. We have to give the Republicans a chance, Oreo. They've got the reins, Trump is President and they will try to fix some stuff that's been broke a long time. There is stuff that's broke. The Dems couldn't fix it. Hold on and give them a chance. We can disagree, but let's at least listen and maybe give it a try?

well, I did not paint all leftist (or democrats) into that corner - I said "far too many leftists"

and let's be real - when is the last time we saw a mob riot & perpetuate violence on others from the right?

it just doesn't happen very often; but this type of thing has become common amongst fringe leftists

it has, and it is disgusting

and thank you, once again, for your reasonable take on giving the new policy makers a chance

Forum List

Back