Trump Campaign Witness Can't Back Up Claims in Georgia Election Fraud Hearings

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania

Anyone shocked? lol

Jeepers. Color me shocked. I would love to see what happens when some of these people are actually placed under oath by an actual judge.
My guess? They'd change their story in a heartbeat. This is what makes what Sid and Rudy are doing so dangerous. It's being done in the media
for the fawning masses..not in a court of law. Those cases are seeing the door as fast as they are filed.

Anyone shocked? lol
That is the most deliberately misleading headline in the history of propaganda. Jesus.

He was saying that the exact same things were happening in other places where, under the cover of darkness, when counting was allegedly stopped for the night, they would have ballots "segregated, separated and discarded, or not counted. And then other ballots were injected" to match the registration numbers.

The fact that this stuff is going on with no partisan observation while an alleged water main stopped counting is the material point and should be good enough to call the results into question.

Anyone shocked? lol
I wish they would stop legitimatizing these wild hair in the ass stories about the election fraud on USMB.

Anyone shocked? lol
I wish they would stop legitimatizing these wild hair in the ass stories about the election fraud on USMB.
Ruby Freeman shares your sentiment

That is the most deliberately misleading headline in the history of propaganda. Jesus.

He was saying that the exact same things were happening in other places where, under the cover of darkness, when counting was allegedly stopped for the night, they would have ballots "segregated, separated and discarded, or not counted. And then other ballots were injected" to match the registration numbers.

The fact that this stuff is going on with no partisan observation while an alleged water main stopped counting is the material point and should be good enough to call the results into question.
Workers and other observers were sent away due to a "broken water pipe" that did not exist.
What more evidence of fraud does anyone need?

Anyone shocked? lol
I wish your posts weren't so stupid and disgusting.

Anyone shocked? lol
I don’t know. Submitting these “witnesses” to actual examination by honest people has benefits.

They sound so sure of themselves in fake hearings in a hotel but you start asking questions and the stories fall apart.

Anyone shocked? lol
Shocked about what? That you ignore the fact that there are dozens of witnesses now coming forward each making sworn statements about the election tampering and fraud THEY WITNESSED? No I'm not shocked at all because that's what Liberals do. You'll spend all day looking for one story or one study that fits your narrative and ignore everything else.

Anyone shocked? lol

It's a good thing they get infinitely more tries/

haven't you seen through this yet? Why are you even clicking on that bait

What is the media going to do without trump? Most of you retards don't like real journalism

Rudy has a really deep bench of "star witnesses" :laugh:

EXCLUSIVE: Trump's newest star witness to 'voter fraud' who claimed she saw Dominion systems being rigged was on probation for COMPUTER CRIME after plea deal to drop 'obscenity' charge
  • Mellissa Carone, 33, was on probation for a year for committing a computer crime, DailyMail.com can reveal
  • The mother-of-two had struck a plea deal with Wayne County prosecutors, who in turn dropped a first degree obscenity charge against her
  • On Wednesday, she gave evidence to Michigan's state assembly about her claims of voter fraud when Rudy Giuliani tried to stop her berating lawmakers
  • She went viral for her performance and on Thursday lashed out at suggestions she had been drinking after her belligerent performance
  • 'Absolutely not!' she tweeted on a social media account which she had told lawmakers she had 'got rid of'
  • Her evidence was not under oath but during it she berated a Republican state rep who suggested she might not be accurate
  • She was compared to a Cecily Strong character but instead reveled in a Trump-supporting mash-up of her performance
  • Mother of a four-month-old daughter with her fiance and three-year-old son by a former partner once worked for Ford in IT but was laid off
  • She is a vocal Trump supporter who put recall Meghan Whitmer bumper stickers on her car

Anyone shocked? lol
Shocked about what? That you ignore the fact that there are dozens of witnesses now coming forward each making sworn statements about the election tampering and fraud THEY WITNESSED? No I'm not shocked at all because that's what Liberals do. You'll spend all day looking for one story or one study that fits your narrative and ignore everything else.

No witnesses in front of a judge. No witnesses in a court of law. No witnesses under oath to give sworn testimony in a court of law...where it counts. What's going on here is media theater.
I'm not shocked that you and the rest of Trump Nation keep holding out hope that he'll get another four years. The day he steps out of that Oval Office, he's likely in a lot of hot water.
So are a lot of the people who are currently enabling this snipe hunt. I'm gonna have a lot of fun watching these cockroaches scurry away, trying to hide in the darkness. :)

EXCLUSIVE: Trump's newest star witness to 'voter fraud' who claimed she saw Dominion systems being rigged was on probation for COMPUTER CRIME after plea deal to drop 'obscenity' charge
  • Mellissa Carone, 33, was on probation for a year for committing a computer crime, DailyMail.com can reveal
  • The mother-of-two had struck a plea deal with Wayne County prosecutors, who in turn dropped a first degree obscenity charge against her
  • On Wednesday, she gave evidence to Michigan's state assembly about her claims of voter fraud when Rudy Giuliani tried to stop her berating lawmakers
  • She went viral for her performance and on Thursday lashed out at suggestions she had been drinking after her belligerent performance
  • 'Absolutely not!' she tweeted on a social media account which she had told lawmakers she had 'got rid of'
  • Her evidence was not under oath but during it she berated a Republican state rep who suggested she might not be accurate
  • She was compared to a Cecily Strong character but instead reveled in a Trump-supporting mash-up of her performance
  • Mother of a four-month-old daughter with her fiance and three-year-old son by a former partner once worked for Ford in IT but was laid off
  • She is a vocal Trump supporter who put recall Meghan Whitmer bumper stickers on her car

Your point?

Your point?

Obviously you wouldn't understand ;-)

tenor.gif

Your point?

Yeah, none of that means shit.

Anyone shocked? lol

Nothing shocks me, Bootney. These turds can't even read their own links, then they lie to themselves about what they say!

But it doesn't matter. Whether they know or not or lie or not, it won't change the outcome or the facts.

Your point?

Obviously you wouldn't understand ;-)

tenor.gif

Let me see if I get it. You are pretty sure that these accusations of Voter fraud have merit.
So you are trying to bring in accusations of prior (unrelated) bad acts to question her credibility.
Is that it?

Forum List

Back