Trump Campaign Witness Can't Back Up Claims in Georgia Election Fraud Hearings

Rudy has a really deep bench of "star witnesses" :laugh:

EXCLUSIVE: Trump's newest star witness to 'voter fraud' who claimed she saw Dominion systems being rigged was on probation for COMPUTER CRIME after plea deal to drop 'obscenity' charge
  • Mellissa Carone, 33, was on probation for a year for committing a computer crime, DailyMail.com can reveal
  • The mother-of-two had struck a plea deal with Wayne County prosecutors, who in turn dropped a first degree obscenity charge against her
  • On Wednesday, she gave evidence to Michigan's state assembly about her claims of voter fraud when Rudy Giuliani tried to stop her berating lawmakers
  • She went viral for her performance and on Thursday lashed out at suggestions she had been drinking after her belligerent performance
  • 'Absolutely not!' she tweeted on a social media account which she had told lawmakers she had 'got rid of'
  • Her evidence was not under oath but during it she berated a Republican state rep who suggested she might not be accurate
  • She was compared to a Cecily Strong character but instead reveled in a Trump-supporting mash-up of her performance
  • Mother of a four-month-old daughter with her fiance and three-year-old son by a former partner once worked for Ford in IT but was laid off
  • She is a vocal Trump supporter who put recall Meghan Whitmer bumper stickers on her car

Your point?

Obviously you wouldn't understand ;-)

tenor.gif

Let me see if I get it. You are pretty sure that these accusations of Voter fraud have merit.
So you are trying to bring in accusations of prior (unrelated) bad acts to question her credibility.
Is that it?

Forget her crimes - Did you see her in action? Even Rudy was so embarrassed he had to shush her! :cool-45:

EXCLUSIVE: Trump's newest star witness to 'voter fraud' who claimed she saw Dominion systems being rigged was on probation for COMPUTER CRIME after plea deal to drop 'obscenity' charge
  • Mellissa Carone, 33, was on probation for a year for committing a computer crime, DailyMail.com can reveal
  • The mother-of-two had struck a plea deal with Wayne County prosecutors, who in turn dropped a first degree obscenity charge against her
  • On Wednesday, she gave evidence to Michigan's state assembly about her claims of voter fraud when Rudy Giuliani tried to stop her berating lawmakers
  • She went viral for her performance and on Thursday lashed out at suggestions she had been drinking after her belligerent performance
  • 'Absolutely not!' she tweeted on a social media account which she had told lawmakers she had 'got rid of'
  • Her evidence was not under oath but during it she berated a Republican state rep who suggested she might not be accurate
  • She was compared to a Cecily Strong character but instead reveled in a Trump-supporting mash-up of her performance
  • Mother of a four-month-old daughter with her fiance and three-year-old son by a former partner once worked for Ford in IT but was laid off
  • She is a vocal Trump supporter who put recall Meghan Whitmer bumper stickers on her car

Your point?

tenor.gif

Let me see if I get it. You are pretty sure that these accusations of Voter fraud have merit.
So you are trying to bring in accusations of prior (unrelated) bad acts to question her credibility.
Is that it?

Forget her crimes - Did you see her in action? Even Rudy was so embarrassed he had to shush her! :cool-45:

Most people thought that she rocked it.

Your point?

tenor.gif

Is that it?

Dude - She was DRUNK! :icon_rolleyes:

Your point?

tenor.gif

Is that it?

Crime - singular .

Your point?

tenor.gif

Is that it?

Dude - She was DRUNK! :icon_rolleyes:

And still rocked it.
Wait until she testifies sober.

Anyone shocked? lol

Anyone shocked? lol
"So, your opinion is based on the fact that there are affidavits of other people from other states who have alleged that they trucked in ballots to other states?" Jordan asked. "Your testimony is saying that, ergo, these ballots in this video must have been trucked in from other states and are unlawful?"

Hearsay and supposition.

Wow. Rudy found another "winner"

Look, y'all.

Those people in the video did NOT turn to the camera, state their intentions to illegally infuse the tally with Biden votes, show all the fake ballots, note the time, give their names, dates of birth, social security numbers, street addresses, and provide stool and urine samples.

Because the people in the video failed to provide all the information needed to prove beyond conclusively that fraud was committed, the video is useless and should be ignored.

This was the most honest election ever in the history of history....for the universe....times infinity.

If I was a cop I would ask that young lady to step out of the car and hand me her flask of vodka.
Chick is the new poster child for day drinking!
The All Powerful and Incorruptible Twitter God has spoken.

I watched this woman give testimony for about a half hour last night in Georgia. Point out her
inebriation while speaking to the Georgia legislative session.

Fox News reporter Griff Jenkins was called on to explain the conspiracy to Fox News viewers.

Jenkins said Trump's brainchildren claimed they had, "New evidence from a surveillance camera video showing Fulton County election workers, you see here, illegally counting ballots with no supervisors present, affecting potentially 24,000 ballots."

Jenkins continued, "But I just got off the phone with a senior source in the Secretary of State Brad's Raffensperger's office, a Republican, who tells me that they had a designated observer at that spot all night the entire time. And they've seen this video and are familiar with the claims, they said that they are simply not true. The suggestion that Georgia vote-counters were sent home and ballots were brought in in suitcases also not true."

"And then what appears is reported as 'suitcases' are actually the normal containers that ballots are put in, that is not unusual, they saym for them," Jenkins said.

Case closed.

Raffensperger is a liar and has lots of money coming in from Dominion and is generally thought, along with Brad Kemp, to be totally corrupt.

Sure...nothing to see here. Suitcases filled with filled in ballots are always stored under tables.
Everyone knows that! Especially AFTER witnesses are sent home with a fake water pipe story as the excuse.
Sure!!

Raffensperger is a liar and has lots of money coming in from Dominion and is generally thought, along with Brad Kemp, to be totally corrupt.

Sure...nothing to see here. Suitcases filled with filled in ballots are always stored under tables.
Everyone knows that! Especially AFTER witnesses are sent home with a fake water pipe story as the excuse.
Sure!!

Don't lie a little
Make a lie big enough that no one would think that anyone would ever lie to that extent and repeat it often.

Dude - She was DRUNK!
Where is the proof of that claim?

It's imaginary.
Don't lie a little
Make a lie big enough that no one would think that anyone would ever lie to that extent and repeat it often.
This is exactly how Sydney Powell got you.

Forum List

Back