Trump Campaign Responds to Hillary Linking Him to South Carolina Shooting She Must be Nervous

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
What the hell is wrong with Mrs. Clinton? I realize she is brain damaged from her drunken falls but really, blaming Trump for the actions of a deranged individual? Really beyond reality.

Trump Campaign Responds to Hillary Linking Him to South Carolina Shooting She Must be Nervous - Breitbart

Public discourse is sometimes hotter and more negative than it should be, which can, in my opinion, trigger someone who is less than stable. I think we have to speak out against it. Like, for example, a recent entry into the Republican presidential campaign said some very inflammatory things about Mexicans. Everybody should stand up and say that’s not acceptable.

Had nothing to do with Charleston. Breitbart is always totally FOS and a disgrace, hater dupe.

Let be quote directly, and other then you who would she be talking about?

"Public discourse is sometimes hotter and more negative than it should be, which can, in my opinion, trigger someone who is less than stable."

So who do you think she is trying to trigger?

Something bad happens and the minds behind the Democrat front runner needs to take advantage of it....
Never waste a minute to tear down an opponent.Use the event to do it.Use the media to get free air time
to destroy an opponent and lift yourself up.....

Why Hillary wasted her breath on Trump is interesting though.

I'm not a Trump fan yet, but I love the way he fired back instantly. He shot right back and didn't let her get away with her bullshit.

I believe the word he used to describe Clinton was "pathetic". It's positively refreshing to see an R not try to dance their way around a Democrat insult.

Has anyone else on the R side hit back at her comments?

Forum List

Back