Trump campaign knew they were lying about Dominion voting machines.

Due to the China virus the numbers are misleading and that makes you dishonest....Joe is breaking the bank he is destroying any semblance of US sovereignty and the dems will pay dearly for it...and when we win back the white house we will track down every damn illegal alien and ship them home.....and we will restore American pride and MAGA...hell we don't even have to change the yard signs...because Trump is running again....
LOL

Poor, hysterical Rambtard. I showed even if you don't count Trump's final year, which is obviously an embarrassment to you as well since you're so desperate to ignore it, Biden is doing better at this point in their respective presidencies...

GDP annualized growth:
Trump: 2.1%
Biden: 6.4%

Number of employed:
Trump: +948,000
Biden: +4,454,000

Unemployment rate:
Trump: -6%
Biden: -18%

LOL

Poor, hysterical Rambtard. I showed even if you don't count Trump's final year, which is obviously an embarrassment to you as well since you're so desperate to ignore it, Biden is doing better at this point in their respective presidencies...

GDP annualized growth:

Number of employed:

Unemployment rate:
You are a dishonest blowhard...I proved that here weeks ago over this very issue....

Oh? You already proved Biden's economy stats are better than Trump's?
Only when including covid in both administrations covid down and covid up...everyone knows this...but you I guess....

Oh? You already proved Biden's economy stats are better than Trump's?
Let me play the game your way dummy...how many jobs over Trump's best report has Joe added???answer none he still hasn't hit that number yet...so Joe is failing dummy.....

Only when including covid in both administrations covid down and covid up...everyone knows this...but you I guess....
LOLOL

Earlier, you wanted to dismiss figures due to covid. Now you want to include them but only if you can spin them.

There is no spinning this... Each president's economy after 7 months in office....

GDP annualized growth:

Number of employed:

Unemployment rate:

tenor.gif

Let me play the game your way dummy...how many jobs over Trump's best report has Joe added???answer none he still hasn't hit that number yet...so Joe is failing dummy.....
LOLOL

Keep cherry-picking dates, Rambnuts. It exposes your desperation.

:abgg2q.jpg:

The one that is flailing away is the one that won't answer a simple question and now has brought up Trump again for some reason that escapes me.....Biden hit the 40's with a glowing sycophant media that loves him...Trump had the opposite and was attacked by lies from the beginning and he still did a better job than Joe...so I'll try again....are you better off with Joe as the president?....is the nation?...lets see just how stupid Faun is shall we...answer the question you TDS fool.....
So Ramturd has magically defined shit?
Awesome!! ;)

You talkin' about the record high 152,523,000, Rambtard?
Yes shove covid out of the question which is what you seem to selectively try and do...and tell me when Joe's new job numbers pass Trump's best jobs number....I'll be waiting...

You talkin' about the record high 152,523,000, Rambtard?
Before the Coronavirus spread from China across the globe, President Trump helped America build its strongest economy in history. Median household incomes rose to their highest level ever in 2019, while the poverty rate hit an all-time low. Under the Trump Administration, more Americans were employed than ever before—160 million—and the unemployment rate fell to a 50-year low. The unemployment rates for African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, and Americans without a high-school diploma all hit record lows, while the Trump “Blue-Collar Boom” saw wages grow faster for workers than for managers or supervisors.

After COVID-19 forced a temporary economic shutdown, President Trump signed the largest relief package in American history to protect workers and families from economic devastation. Under President Trump’s leadership, the American economy surged back to life within months, seeing record growth and job gains.

Two weeks after the 2020 election, a team of lawyers closely allied with Donald J. Trump held a widely watched news conference at the Republican Party’s headquarters in Washington. At the event, they laid out a bizarre conspiracy theory claiming that a voting machine company had worked with an election software firm, the financier George Soros and Venezuela to steal the presidential contest from Mr. Trump.

But there was a problem for the Trump team, according to court documents released on Monday evening.

By the time the news conference occurred on Nov. 19, Mr. Trump’s campaign had already prepared an internal memo on many of the outlandish claims about the company, Dominion Voting Systems, and the separate software company, Smartmatic. The memo had determined that those allegations were untrue.

The only people who did not know that Trump or the Trump campaign were lying about Dominion machines were Trump cultists. Trump knew and knows how to lead his flock. Quite pathetic and sad.

It's not fair when the Republicans play the same game as you do, is it?

You know you're lying, yet you still lie, knowing clueless people will eat it up.

Such manipulative bullshit.

It's not fair when the Republicans play the same game as you do, is it?

You know you're lying, yet you still lie, knowing clueless people will eat it up.

Such manipulative bullshit.
So, in other words you support cheating. Thank you for your honesty.

Yes shove covid out of the question which is what you seem to selectively try and do...and tell me when Joe's new job numbers pass Trump's best jobs number....I'll be waiting...
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, it took Trump 37 months to get to 152,523,000. Biden's only has 7 month of employment figures under his belt.

Even worse for you, Biden started with 3 million fewer jobs than Trump started with because Trump is the only president since Hoover to leave office with fewer jobs than when he started.

Even worse again, Trump added 6.9 million jobs in 37 months to reach that high. In just 7 months, Biden's added 4.5 million jobs. That means in just 3 months from now, Biden will have added more jobs than Trump did in 3 years. Factor in the 3 million job deficit Trump handed Biden, and Biden is ahead of Trump by the end of this year.

Even worse yet again, Trump averaged just 186,784 jobs per month to reach that high. Biden's averaging 636,286 jobs per month so far. Even ignoring the 3 million job deficit Trump handed Biden, Biden has the all-time record high by June at this pace. That's 16 months, with a 3 million job deficit, to accomplish what took Trump 37 months to accomplish.

And even worse still, you're an even bigger loser than Trump.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back