Trump campaign knew they were lying about Dominion voting machines.

Yeah, except for winning the Presidency, having a super model wife, employing thousands of people, having a successful business, and all the material things someone could ever hope to have.....I guess you're right!!!!:itsok:

His wife despises him and has had a lover for years.

As with all things related to Trump reported by the New York Times this is easily shown to be fake news.

The memo contained information from news articles and fact checkers? Like Facebook factcheckers? A Google search fact checker? Articles from the New York times? As if the New York Times, articles and factcheckers are evidence!

I will quote frome the OP's source.
"a memo cobbled together by his staff from what largely appear to be news articles and public fact-checking services."

That is the "evidence". Ha, ha, ha

As with all things related to Trump reported by the New York Times this is easily shown to be fake news.

The memo contained information from news articles and fact checkers? Like Facebook factcheckers? A Google search fact checker? Articles from the New York times? As if the New York Times, articles and factcheckers are evidence!

I will quote frome the OP's source.
"a memo cobbled together by his staff from what largely appear to be news articles and public fact-checking services."

That is the "evidence". Ha, ha, ha

Dominion is going to mop up the floor with these conspiracy idiots. Wait and see..

One day away from the first release of the AZ audit.

Expect another blizzard of lies, fake news, and false accusations from the media again today....

"Yeah, except for winning the Presidency, having a super model wife, employing thousands of people, having a successful business, and all the material things someone could ever hope to have...."

Reached the presidency via the Electoral College.
Received substantially fewer votes than the more popular Hillary Clinton. Lost his job to the more popular Joe Biden....who won the presidency via the Electoral College........ AND...... the popular vote.

Having a super model wife
......... his third, to whom he was serially unfaithful. After he had cheated on his 2nd wife, to whom he was serially unfaithful. After he had been serially unfaithful to his first wife.
Yupper, winner winner, chicken dinner.

All the material things someone could ever hope for.
Gewgaws, knickknackery, stuff = success? happiness? value as a human?
Ummmm? Why don't you throw that one out to the forum as a separate thread, poster 'maybelooking'?

One day away from the first release of the AZ audit.

Expect another blizzard of lies, fake news, and false accusations from the media again today....

The media has nothing to do with it.. Trump is accusing Dominion of fraud.

If you were selling voting machines would you cheat? LOLOL Trump is a complete moron.

"Expect another blizzard of lies, fake news, and false accusations from the media again today" (cross out by my avatar)

Ummm, my avatar would more likely expect that blizzard coming from the Cyber Ninjas, and enablers, who will kick up a cloud of blame, misdirection, excuses, obfuscations, and conspiracy nutjobbery. IMHO

----------------------------------------

And then a word on the inevitable de-bunking by the non-RWNJ world. The purported 'facts' offered by the MAGAHats will be debunked, but......but the world cannot de-bunk their belief. That is core. It is who they are. And irrefutable 'facts' accepted by the rest of the world will have no traction with them. We all observed that in the last 11 months.

Facts and beliefs can easily have a failed marriage. And so it will be with any attempt to 'debunk' the TrumpCult's 'belief' that the election that kicked Don Trump out of office was an illegitimate election. It is what it is.

Arizona will be de-bunked. So the RWNJ world will move on to Pennsylvania, to Georgia, to Michigan......they'll keep going and going. Like Forrest Gump walking and walking and walking. It is who they are. It is what it is.

The media has nothing to do with it.. Trump is accusing Dominion of fraud.

If you were selling voting machines would you cheat? LOLOL Trump is a complete moron.

Media Zionism democrat leaders "pro Biden republicans"

Are all part of it, the effort to stop trump from getting 911 truth out of DOJ.... by any means necessary

LOLOLOLOL

Rambtard, you're even dumber than anyone could have imagined if you think there are only 124 million people working. The BLS shows there are 147 jobs....

View attachment 542801

153 million working according to the household survey...

View attachment 542811
Those are not the real numbers tard...as of two months ago there are 123 million employed your numbers show self employed...and still even if we take your numbers they are still lower than Trump's highest number so my statement still stands...until Joe meets that top Trump number he is failing...

percentage of employed is at 58.5 percent, was little changed in August. This measure is up from its low of 51.3 percent in April 2020 but remains below the figure of 61.1 in 2019......
Don't know how else to tell you that your graphs from fake news are fake....

You ARE kidding one would hope

Aw RamHole & JustaColon seem butthurt ..
PS. What is a “wbore”?:itsok:
We can tell when you have been beat because you always resort to 12 year old post behavior......grow up fool....

Those are not the real numbers tard...as of two months ago there are 123 million employed your numbers show self employed...and still even if we take your numbers they are still lower than Trump's highest number so my statement still stands...until Joe meets that top Trump number he is failing...

percentage of employed is at 58.5 percent, was little changed in August. This measure is up from its low of 51.3 percent in April 2020 but remains below the figure of 61.1 in 2019......
Don't know how else to tell you that your graphs from fake news are fake....
LOLOL

Rambtard, my source for those numbers are the most recent jobs numbers available on the BLS website.

Where did you get there are only 123 million currently working? You're fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

Rambtard, my source for those numbers are the most recent jobs numbers available on the BLS website.

Where did you get there are only 123 million currently working? You're fucked in the head. :cuckoo:
When they don't like real numbers, they just make up their own. ;)

LOLOL

Obviously at a more reliable site than you produced....over 60 percent of Americans....AMERICANS employed at record breaking numbers under Trump...even taking your numbers as fact Joe is failing when compared to Trump.....that's all...you can choose to believe it or not....
The bottom line is I believe and most folks believe we were better off under the Trump economy...Joe has failed to live up to his economic promises.....he is blowing it abroad and at home and you are happy he is the nations leader...that says all I need to know about you...I have lifelong dems as friends and each and every one of them are disappointed in Biden....but you are not and that's very telling.....

Forum List

Back