Trump campaign DID collude with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Junior walked away from the Russia meeting with ONE PIECE OF PAPER that the Russia lawyer gave him....that is Treason. I think there was much more information exchanged. Mueller will find out.

To think...the Russians may not only have the peepee tape hanging over Trump. They probably now have evidence of treason.

Do you still wonder why the Russian sanctions have not been fully implemented? Really!!???

Do you still wonder why the Russian sanctions have not been fully implemented? Really!!???

Especially after altering the party platform at the convention to ease sanctions.

Hmmmm.

This is really old news, like over a year already, why hasn't JR been indicted for attempted conspiracy to collude?

You're so "impatient," Frankie.....lol

The steps of the ladder to climb?.....

First, Manafort, then
Kushner, then
Jr., then
Daddy......

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, MewLOLer id gonna use Flynn's coerced confession to spill the beans on Jared's loan from Deutsche Bank and Jr.'s attempted conspiracy to collude

Any day now.

Ironic that Flynn plead guilty to lying to Strzok and Comey, who lied to Trump and told his Hillary's paid for dossier was "salacious and unverified" yet was the basis for the fake FISA warrant

This is really old news, like over a year already, why hasn't JR been indicted for attempted conspiracy to collude?

You're so "impatient," Frankie.....lol

The steps of the ladder to climb?.....

First, Manafort, then
Kushner, then
Jr., then
Daddy......

Trump is planning a Corleone baptism event against all the seditious enemies of America: Comey, Clapper, Rice, Hillary, Obama, etc

The Orange Clown is being very careful to leave Russia out of, even the latest North Korean sanction....as witnessed below:

Trump Announces Harsh New Sanctions Against North Korea

In addition to China, the Treasury Department sanctioned ships from North Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, the Marshall Islands, Tanzania, Panama, and Comoros. It did not blacklist ships or companies from Russia, even though that country is suspected of supporting the illicit trade.

Trump has his nose so far up Putin's ass that he cleans Putin's ear out each time he sneezes....

It wasn't

so you think the Russian dossier was all true? if so, you are the only one who does.

:1041::1041::1041:

It was fraudulent!

It wasn't all true!

..so which one is it?

both, and paid for by the Hillary campaign, then used as justification to spy on American citizens for political reasons only.

You are still to utter ONE SINGLE WORD about why you think dossier is fraudulent.

There was nothing illegal about it, thats the difficulty here for you.

have you read it? I have. Read it and then come back. Or, you could just continue to post left wing talking points and lies.

:rolleyes: Well then you should have no problem explaining what is fraudulent about it....but you can't, because it isn't.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, MewLOLer id gonna use Flynn's coerced confession to spill the beans on Jared's loan from Deutsche Bank and Jr.'s attempted conspiracy to collude

For all the bad shit that Flynn has on his fraudulent activities, Flynn was NOT directly a part of that little tete-a-tete by Junior, Jared and Manafort with the Russians.......But, nice try at deflection there, Frankie.

Isn't this thread about that little Trump tower meeting? Yes or No?

Trump is planning a Corleone baptism event against all the seditious enemies of America: Comey, Clapper, Rice, Hillary, Obama, etc

The only possible connection you can make about Trump and the Corleones, is comparing Trump to Fredo.....
You know, that part about Fredo saying, "I'm smart, I want respect..."..............LOL

(But, Frankie.....I'll give you some points in comparing the Trumpsters to a Mafia family.)

What the F do you think the Junior meeting was about? They were seeking dirt on Hillary. That IS collusion.

Was there information passed during that meeting? Did this begin a system of criminal collaboration?

Mueller will find out. Please don't say there was NO COLLUSION. There clearly was....

Wait when Hillary buys dirt it's oppo research.....you're an idiot.

What the F do you think the Junior meeting was about? They were seeking dirt on Hillary. That IS collusion.

Was there information passed during that meeting? Did this begin a system of criminal collaboration?

Mueller will find out. Please don't say there was NO COLLUSION. There clearly was....
I'm not certain if anyone has mentioned this yet because I have only read your post but Don Junior and Kushner and Manafort ALSO knew ahead of that meeting in Trump Tower for the "Dirt" on Hillary the Russians were going to give them, that the Russians had told Papadoplous in their meeting with him in the EU that the Russians had DNC/Clinton campaign emails, yep...dirt on Hillary....and this was back in April of 2016, so two months before the Trump tower meeting, and yes, team trump was made aware of the Russians having Clinton emails...

Steel was a retired British operative. Now why is the DNC willing to use a foreign British operative

The DNC did not pick him GPS DID

Steele was a credible source that the FBI and CIA have used previously to bring Criminals down.

Steele was an EXPERT in Russia, and his whole career with British intelligence was on Russia.

Last edited:
I'm not certain if anyone has mentioned this yet because I have only read your post but Don Junior and Kushner and Manafort ALSO knew ahead of that meeting in Trump Tower for the "Dirt" on Hillary the Russians were going to give them

The emails, below, were released by D. Trump Jr. from June, 2016 correspondence…..

Good Morning.

Emin just asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning, and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and could be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this information to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Donald Trump Jr. replies 15 minutes later …

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Can we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

The crown prosecutor of Russia (General, Yuri Y. Chaika) is a position directly appointed by Vladimir Putin.

I'm not certain if anyone has mentioned this yet because I have only read your post but Don Junior and Kushner and Manafort ALSO knew ahead of that meeting in Trump Tower for the "Dirt" on Hillary the Russians were going to give them, that the Russians had told Papadoplous in their meeting with him in the EU that the Russians had DNC/Clinton campaign emails, yep...dirt on Hillary....and this was back in April of 2016, so two months before the Trump tower meeting, and yes, team trump was made aware of the Russians having Clinton emails...

Very good point. There are a half dozen indictments n there. Mueller will be busy...busy...

We have an attempted Russian take over. Sadly...they picked an Orange Clown to head it...

Hillary wasn't buying STOLEN SHIT from Kremlin.

Steel was a retired British operative. Now why is the DNC willing to use a foreign British operative

The DNC did not pick him GPS DID

They did it for Hillary and the DNC, it's called using a "cutout" and it is designed to give plausible deniability.
So, that is common practice and it is not illegal in any manner, so what is your beef even if that is true????

It is indeed true.

"Cut-out (espionage)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to:
navigation, search
In
espionage parlance, a cut-out is a mutually trusted intermediary, method or channel of communication that facilitates the exchange of information between agents. Cutouts usually know only the source and destination of the information to be transmitted, not the identities of any other persons involved in the espionage process (need to know basis). Thus, a captured cutout cannot be used to identify members of an espionage cell.

Cut-out (espionage) - Wikipedia

It is to those wo have any integrity at all. It facilitates wrong doing.

Hillary wasn't buying STOLEN SHIT from Kremlin.

Hillary was buying lies to try and steal an election

I guess no one ever told you that the meeting was set up by the Russians through a neutral contact DT Jr. knew and trusted and THEY were the ones who said they had dirt on Hillary! DT Jr. just went curious to see what they had to say. It's called a set up. If the Russians were friends working for the Trumps, they sure had a funny way of going about it.

Last edited:
And Trump creating that lie and press release on the Donny junior trump tower meeting...

it simply makes no sense at all for Pres Trump to create his fake statement on the trump tower meeting for donny junior UNLESS he KNEW about the trump tower meeting and what it was really about.....

so the president once again lied through his teeth about never knowing about the meeting in trump tower with donny junior, kushner, manafort and the Russians with ''dirt/emails'' on hillary.!!!!! :eek:

I guess no one ever told you that the meeting was set up by the Russians through a neutral contact DT Hr. knew and trusted and THEY were the ones who said they had dirt on Hillary! DT Jr. just went curious to see what they had to say. It's called a set up. If the Russians were friends working for the Trumps, they sure had a funny way of going about it.
nope! Donny junior's friend said in the email THE RUSSIAN GOVT had dirt on Hillary...

and papadopolous was told the Russian govt had Clinton emails...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back