Trump calls Ron "DeSanctus" a swamp creature.. Really?

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I never thought of DeSantis as a swamp creature aka RINO

aka person who just wants to have all the access the White House offers to make money abroad at the expense of America... Yes, I am thinking about the great Congressman James Comer and his Oversight Committee and how a certain person in the WH looks to be laundering money, setting up shell companies...

and no, that is far from being another story...

So do you think DeSantis is a swampster?

aka person who just wants to have all the access the White House offers to make money abroad at the expense of America... Yes, I am thinking about the great Congressman James Comer and his Oversight Committee and how a certain person in the WH looks to be laundering money, setting up shell companies...

"DeSanctus" a swamp creature"​

Please share with us the time stamp in the linked video where Trump actually says that.

Thanks.

I'd rather have Trump! The guy at least isn't evil at the same level as DeSanis and has some good ideas like his support for space travel, ssi and reducing crime. He made a good argument in 2016 and won fairly because of it. I voted for him the first time.

DeSantis is a piece of stone aged crap.

James Comer? 😂🤣😅🤣😂

I liked the idea of bringing jobs back, industry back and really did believe that he cared about the workers after 50 years of being sold out. Just to be slapped in the face with loserterianism and cut, slash and burn. Of course, compared to DeSanist which is the king of cut, slash and burn and fuck the poor, workers and old = is still preferable.

Yep, in your fucked up mind Trump didn't slash and burn enough!!! You want America to fucking fail baby!!!!
Your ilk is always going on about how the gop spends like the dems.....Well The Turtle got him to sign a spending bill he claimed he did not want to sign. That showed a lack of intestinal fortitude to me.

Then there was take the guns first, worry about due process later......Between those two I'd much prefer DeSantis.

I'd rather have Trump! The guy at least isn't evil at the same level as DeSanis and has some good ideas like his support for space travel, ssi and reducing crime. He made a good argument in 2016 and won fairly because of it. I voted for him the first time.

DeSantis is a piece of stone aged crap.

So will you be voting for Trump? Maybe you're not such a bad person after all. :04:

I liked the idea of bringing jobs back, industry back and really did believe that he cared about the workers after 50 years of being sold out. Just to be slapped in the face with loserterianism and cut, slash and burn. Of course, compared to DeSanist which is the king of cut, slash and burn and fuck the poor, workers and old = is still preferable.
DeSantis has taken Florida from a purple state to a red state. Also, people from blue states are moving to
Florida. There has to be a valid reason for this.
I like Trump's policies better than DeSantis's, but I don't like trump's thin skin.

Please share with us the time stamp in the linked video where Trump actually says that.

Thanks.

that's very odd. I can't find it in that link

maybe I went to some other link after reading that one and ... I'll try to find it...

Your ilk is always going on about how the gop spends like the dems.....Well The Turtle got him to sign a spending bill he claimed he did not want to sign. That showed a lack of intestinal fortitude to me.

Then there was take the guns first, worry about due process later......Between those two I'd much prefer DeSantis.
and that is why he is the better choice. Sorry but America has to spend money if we wish to lead the world in a damn thing or to even continue to run a country at all. If your goal is to gut everything then you're fighting for failure. I thank god for the turttle.

Thanks.

here he calls DeS a globalist rino... can't find the swamp thing yet

Soros Media Matters feeds Newsmax with juicy Trump stuff while the freaking Country goes down the drain under a doddering old fool. I guess it's the best the left can do these days.

DeSantis has taken Florida from a purple state to a red state. Also, people from blue states are moving to
Florida. There has to be a valid reason for this.
I like Trump's policies better than DeSantis's, but I don't like trump's thin skin.
Yep. Jacksonville.

Forum List

Back