Trump calls Megyn Kelly a "bimbo"...again

Looks like Megan Kelly is a liberal on Fox trying to bring down all of the Republican candidates.

She's set up Jeb Bush, Donald Trump, and now Ted Cruz.

Cruz Accuses Megyn Kelly of Asking 'Mainstream Media Liberal' Question - Breitbart

HA HA HA....you must be desperate if you are calling Kelly a liberal. She is actually doing her job. Trump makes stupid statements and she calls him on it. If Obama, Biden, Cruz, or Jeb make stupid statements, she calls them on it. The difference it, the "very rich guy" always acts like he is eight years old and starts calling names.

But he is your party's leader, so until someone can beat him, he is yours.....LOVE IT!

What does Megan Kelly think her job is?

To ask leading questions and hopefully bring down Republican candidates by setting them up?

That's fine for CNN and MSNBC, but that type of journalism doesn't fly with Fox viewers. I think she'll be looking for a job if she causes the collapse of Republican campaigns and helps a Democrat back into the Whitehouse. It's bad enough that we have to deal with this bias from the left.

If I was the RNC I would avoid her as much as Hillary avoids Fox.

There's no doubt that Megan Kelly is smart. But she's where she is because shes a hot piece of ass.

Thats the ONLY reason. Thats what FoxNews is, LapDance News. If I want a lap dance from an ugly woman I'll go see Rachell Maddow.

Trump calls Megyn Kelly a "bimbo"...again

Well...she can refute that claim by posting her I Q publicly.

Ha Ha Ha First she must figure out what I Q means.

So, what year did you graduate Law School Huggy....?

I did zero research on Kelly before that post. I would like to take this moment to offer in Megyn's defense that:

Kelly was an associate in the Chicago office of law firm Bickel & Brewer LLP, during which time she co-wrote an article for the American Bar Association's journal, Litigation, called "The Conflicting Roles of Lawyer as Director".[16] She later joined Jones Day for nine years, where one of her clients was the credit bureauExperian

Megyn Kelly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I on the other hand have not studied for or passed a bar exam.

I feel terrible for weighing in on this discussion. Just awful.

BO is a loud mouthed buffoon. So was W. Trump could hardly be worse than those two.
BO? Who is that, Obama? A loud mouthed buffoon? Seriously? Wow. You are deeply delusional. Deeply.

And, you ask when do mouths start wars. Again, you are really out of touch with reality. It is usually mouths that start all wars. Wow. Shaking my head. Unbelievable.

Ever heard of diplomacy? That's what keeps us out of wars. Trump, with his mouth, has no idea of diplomacy.
Obviously neither does Obama........unless it's one of our enemies......like Iran or Cuba. Obama can't get along with our friends.
That's completely untrue, a bald faced lie. Who do you think is in on the Iran deal with us? You fool.

Do you consider the UN Security Council plus China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom and Germany our enemies?

The UN, China, and Russia are. Germany and France are just in it to sell Iran stuff that was banned before. Where do you think Saddam went to build his bunker systems? Germany. This is just a repeat of Iraq. Obama goes to the UN to give his fucked up deal legitimacy and the countries above rake in the dough.

and Halliburton has to sit on the sidelines and wait for the next GOP President to cash in. Poor DICK must be frantic!

I wasn't aware that the Mechanical Heart Monitor 1000 had a setting for "frantic".

That is exactly what Trump will bring, war. Why do you want that?

That's what they said about Reagan....and Goldwater.

Don't you guys have anything new?

Trump would start a war because he cannot control his mouth.
Since when to mouths start wars?

I'm certain Trump could insult the wrong person bad enough for them to react with aggression.
Please cite recent historical examples of a nation's leader insulting another nation's leader that resulted in war.

Over the weekend the South Koreans were blaring insults at the North Korean's leader. The North seemed willing to risk a war with the South over these insults.

There's no doubt that Megan Kelly is smart. But she's where she is because shes a hot piece of ass.

Thats the ONLY reason. Thats what FoxNews is, LapDance News. If I want a lap dance from an ugly woman I'll go see Rachell Maddow.

Or guy.

I used to like Megan.

She really surprised me. Then I looked into the background of her accusatory questions directed towards Donald Trump, and discovered that it centered around a spat he had with Rosie O'DONNELL over her nasty comments on The View towards Trump and impression that she and others on the panel believe beauty pageant contestants are Crackwhores.

Megan was being opportunistic......in her words "practicing good journalism". Nope. She was punching her own ticket like Katie Couric did.

Megan......shovel it!!!

I'm certain Trump could insult the wrong person bad enough for them to react with aggression.
Please cite recent historical examples of a nation's leader insulting another nation's leader that resulted in war.

There is no individual like Trump in a position of power that I am aware of. Most democracies reject loud mouthed buffoons as their leaders. This is America where TV personalities sometimes win out.
BO is a loud mouthed buffoon. So was W. Trump could hardly be worse than those two.
BO? Who is that, Obama? A loud mouthed buffoon? Seriously? Wow. You are deeply delusional. Deeply.

And, you ask when do mouths start wars. Again, you are really out of touch with reality. It is usually mouths that start all wars. Wow. Shaking my head. Unbelievable.

Ever heard of diplomacy? That's what keeps us out of wars. Trump, with his mouth, has no idea of diplomacy.

Obviously neither does Obama........unless it's one of our enemies......like Iran or Cuba. Obama can't get along with our friends.

Really? Can you produce any supporting direct quotes from any country's we consider friends leaders regarding that assertion?

I could LESS about any of these so called: Reporters. they want to INSERT themselves into OUR ELECTIONS. they can take the beat down

man or woman. stop hiding behind your womanhood. she was no damn better than that Jorge at tumps rally

Anybody remember the Cassius Clay/Howard Cossel feud that wasn't? I wonder if this isn't more of the same.

There is no individual like Trump in a position of power that I am aware of. Most democracies reject loud mouthed buffoons as their leaders. This is America where TV personalities sometimes win out.

Really? Can you produce any supporting direct quotes from any country's we consider friends leaders regarding that assertion?

The Jerusalem Post

I think you should come out from under that rock more often and pay attention to world events.

Obama is a laughing stock: Column

President Obama does not have a "GOP thinks he is weak" problem. His real problem is that our allies think that he is weak, especially Poland, Romania and others looking out the window and seeing Russian troops on the move.

This is why VP Biden was sent to Poland rather than the GOP headquarters.

VP Biden is desperately trying to reassure our allies that President Obama is concerned about developments on their borders with Ukraine.

Blog: The 'Obama is weak' message is coming from our allies

Obama has turned U.S. into laughing stock

The Jerusalem Post

I think you should come out from under that rock more often and pay attention to world events.

President Obama does not have a "GOP thinks he is weak" problem. His real problem is that our allies think that he is weak, especially Poland, Romania and others looking out the window and seeing Russian troops on the move.

VP Biden is desperately trying to reassure our allies that President Obama is concerned about developments on their borders with Ukraine.

Those are quotes from world leaders?

Clearly you did not understand the question.

The Jerusalem Post

I understood it.

Most world leaders don't talk in a disparaging manner about another world leader......even if he's a total piece of shit.

I can give you plenty of insults from Iranian leaders before .....during.....and after signing that agreement.

The Jerusalem Post

I understood it.

Most world leaders don't talk in a disparaging manner about another world leader......even if he's a total piece of shit.

I can give you plenty of insults from Iranian leaders before .....during.....and after signing that agreement.

There is only one clear leader in Iran.

The Jerusalem Post

I understood it.

"Most world leaders don't talk in a disparaging manner about another world leader."

My point exactly. This precedent will not slow down Trump if elected.

The Jerusalem Post

I understood it.

"Most world leaders don't talk in a disparaging manner about another world leader."

My point exactly. This precedent will not slow down Trump if elected.

Not in public. They do it at meetings or on a secure phone.

If you think Obama is being nice to all of these guys then why did Netanyahu go around him to talk to Congress?

Since you think she has a low IQ, I expect you are a graduate from a law school. Go ahead and answer the question, if you can.

I have two college degrees, an airplane mechanics license, a pilots licence and a ham radio licence all by the age of 29. What's your point? This thread is not about me, it's 'bout Kelly and Trump.

I didn't go to law school because I don't have the desire nor the money. Can Kelly tear apart a 747? Can she fly one?

Last edited:
Looks like Megan Kelly is a liberal on Fox trying to bring down all of the Republican candidates.

Cruz Accuses Megyn Kelly of Asking 'Mainstream Media Liberal' Question - Breitbart

HA HA HA....you must be desperate if you are calling Kelly a liberal. She is actually doing her job. Trump makes stupid statements and she calls him on it. If Obama, Biden, Cruz, or Jeb make stupid statements, she calls them on it. The difference it, the "very rich guy" always acts like he is eight years old and starts calling names.

But he is your party's leader, so until someone can beat him, he is yours.....LOVE IT!

To ask leading questions and hopefully bring down Republican candidates by setting them up?

That's fine for CNN and MSNBC, but that type of journalism doesn't fly with Fox viewers. I think she'll be looking for a job if she causes the collapse of Republican campaigns and helps a Democrat back into the Whitehouse. It's bad enough that we have to deal with this bias from the left.

Yes, she should have said, "Mister Trump, sir, it has been reported that you have made degrading comments about women. Now that may not be true, and I cannot imagine you calling women sluts, but I would like to know it there is a possibility it is true.....realizing that it, in all likelihood, is not."

Yeah, throw him some softballs, so he can trump his way out of being a horses ars....The GOP has Trump and I am laughing about it every day!

Yes, she should have said, "Mister Trump, sir, it has been reported that you have made degrading comments about women. Now that may not be true, and I cannot imagine you calling women sluts, but I would like to know it there is a possibility it is true.....realizing that it, in all likelihood, is not."

Yeah, throw him some softballs, so he can trump his way out of being a horses ars....The GOP has Trump and I am laughing about it every day!

Isn't that essentially what she asked him?

Then claimed he called women in general fat and so-on. Total horseshit question. It assumes guilt. Any response won't be accepted under those conditions.

Forum List

Back