Trump Calls for Suspension of the US Constitution

White House pushed back on the hilarious demand of Trump to suspend the Constitution and install him as President. People, this what happens when you don't have enough TexMex.

View attachment 734468

Trump wants to be "installed"...

...now that's funny!

Oh please do report this vile forum where people dare argue politics to the FBI.

Nothing outside the Party comrade.

I am sure the tanks will come crush the USMB server and kill all the pigs who resist your glorious revolution.

I don't have to do a thing. You are doing for me. Thank you for your assistance.

Suspending a country's constitution is something that's normally done when a country is being torn apart by those committing treason or election theft.. Even Abraham Lincoln did that to a certain extent when the Southern states seceded. So Trump has a point.

I'm just sayin' here.

It sort of seems as if the constitution went moot the moment that the coup happened and was accepted.

Suspending a country's constitution is something that's normally done when a country is being torn apart by those committing treason or election theft.. Even Abraham Lincoln did that to a certain extent when the Southern states seceded. So Trump has a point.

I'm just sayin' here.
trump truth pravda .jpg
Trump and his Cult committed TRE45ON on January 6th. They were all trying to steal the election.

Your childish kittya kat avatar would be amusing if it weren't so creepy -- creepy for somebody your age to be using it

Here's one I offer as a replacement
You don't even know my age and I wouldn't ever use the replacement avatar you suggest. Try again.

Forum List

Back