Trump calls for investigation. Not Russian hacking, but how MSNBC got declassified public briefing.

R

rdean

Trump calls for investigation into intel leaks to NBC

President-elect Donald Trump on Friday called for lawmakers to investigate U.S. intelligence leaks to NBC about information on Russian interference in the presidential election.

“I am asking the chairs of the House and Senate committees to investigate top secret intelligence shared with NBC prior to me seeing it,” Trump tweeted Friday.

-------------------------------------------------------

Manchurian Trump says investigate MSNBC for receiving a declassified version of the report, not Russian hacking? Really? Trump, being Putin's Bee Otch makes Putin the most powerful man in the world. Thanks GOP. You finally did it. You made us vulnerable, again.

Trumps priorities are hilarious ~

President-elect Donald Trump on Friday called for lawmakers to investigate U.S. intelligence leaks to NBC about information on Russian interference in the presidential election.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I am asking the chairs of the House and Senate committees to investigate top secret intelligence shared with NBC prior to me seeing it.

8:51 AM - 6 Jan 2017

Still butt hurt that hillary got exposed I see.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I am asking the chairs of the House and Senate committees to investigate top secret intelligence shared with NBC prior to me seeing it.

Please, don t' put Hillary and Exposed in the same sentence.

It could take days, if not longer, to get that picture out of my head

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

This thread is not about Hillary, of coarse I was angry at the DNC for what they did to Berney. I am sure the RNC had some doozys on Trump too.
This thread is about how Trump is making such a big deal about the leak,
and minimizes the Russian hacks, he hasn't even read the reports and is talking out of his Buttocks...

Russia didn't help Trump because they think he is best for the US. Russia doesn't have our best interests in mind. They were sure he would hurt us. Just because they only released information about Hillary doesn't mean they don't have just as much, and just as harmful information about Trump and the RNC, that they can release later to hurt the US standing in the world even more than Trump's election did.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

This thread is not about Hillary, of coarse I was angry at the DNC for what they did to Berney. I am sure the RNC had some doozys on Trump too.
This thread is about how Trump is making such a big deal about the leak,
and minimizes the Russian hacks, he hasn't even read the reports and is talking out of his Buttocks...

After your lame attempt to claim barry had support in his farewell address why should I take anything you say seriously?

“I am asking the chairs of the House and Senate committees to investigate top secret intelligence shared with NBC prior to me seeing it,” Trump tweeted Friday.

-------------------------------------------------------

Manchurian Trump says investigate MSNBC for receiving a declassified version of the report, not Russian hacking? Really? Trump, being Putin's Bee Otch makes Putin the most powerful man in the world. Thanks GOP. You finally did it. You made us vulnerable, again.
Gee, I'm surprised he had time. Lucky he was able to watch Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

indeed the left does not like that

--LOL

not just the left but pretty much the whole democrat apparatus

good he should

Interesting if he will make a bigger deal out of NBC than the Russia hacks...Good way to save face..

why is it interesting

why do you find it ok for the intel community to hand out classified info willy nilly

He didn't hand out classified information. He handed out the non classified part that was released to the public. It was before the official release, but still not classified.

lenFKO7.gif

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

So now what we see is partisanship in the intelligence agencies. Time to clean house, period.

That being said, it was probably a Repub. Why? Because all administrations know that the time to put out stuff like this is Friday if you do not want it looked at closely, and Monday if you do, lol. Obama and Clinton are the masters of the Friday news dump!

good he should

Interesting if he will make a bigger deal out of NBC than the Russia hacks...Good way to save face..

why is it interesting

why do you find it ok for the intel community to hand out classified info willy nilly

He didn't hand out classified information. He handed out the non classified part that was released to the public. It was before the official release, but still not classified.
so you say

Forum List

Back