Trump call to Michigan election officials

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Why hasnt he been charged with a crime over this ? America has been far too leniant in dealing with this law breaking.
Mcdaniel also has a case to answer.
It will take a generation to clean up American politics after trump.

nb A previous post on this subject was deleted by a trump mod.

BashSig.jpg

Why hasnt he been charged with a crime over this ? America has been far too leniant in dealing with this law breaking.

you liberals are nothing but election cheaters

you gd report button pushing days are over you mother fucking faggot.i hope you eat shit and die you worthless weirdo homofuckingsexual

stay away from our kids or have your little balls blown off you fucking sicko

now i know what happened to you

None of this matters. Trump will win the presidency and then he wil pardon himself for all these horseshit charges. All of this is a complete waste of time and money. Trump will win in the end by simply signing his name on a piece of paper. You need to come to terms with that. :dunno:

you gd report button pushing days are over you mother fucking faggot.i hope you eat shit and die you worthless weirdo homofuckingsexual

This is actual chesting. Not make believe cheating like trump claimed.

None of this matters. Trump will win the presidency and then he wil simply pardon himself for all these horseshit charges. All of this is a complete waste of time and money. Trump still wins in the end. You need to come to terms with that. :dunno:
Trump is a criminal nazi.What does that make you and all the other maga trash ?

None of this matters. Trump will win the presidency and then he wil pardon himself for all these horseshit charges. All of this is a complete waste of time and money. Trump will win in the end by simply signing his name on a piece of paper. You need to come to terms with that.

It's not any of his business anyway. Tainted Tommy is a one-legged British faggot that doesn't know shit about American governance, and being British, he has no standing whatsoever to tell us Americans anything about how to run our country.

1703338312058.png

Got anything about the subject or do you only spew turds?

What crime?

LOL

Show us the proof of election fraud.

Fuckups

Section 2 of the Enforcement Act of 1871, 42 U.S.C. Ā§ 1985(1): prohibits two or more persons from conspiring to use ā€œforce, intimidation, or threatā€ to prevent a person from ā€œdischarging any dutiesā€ related to administering a federal election.
LOL WHen they threatened to beat them to death with sticks, even I thought that was a step too far

Forum List

Back