Trump by the numbers - $70k on his haircuts

Zero

federal tax paid by Trump in 10 of the previous 15 years, including 2014 and 2015.

$100,000 a year

By comparison, the kind of figure regularly paid in federal taxes by Trump’s predecessors, Barack Obama and George W Bush

$70,000

Paid to style Trump’s hair for television, claimed as expenses.

$95,464

The total sum nine of Trump’s companies have paid as expenses to style Ivanka Trump’s hair.

Lots of stuff here behind the tax dodging. Its very clear why he couldnt release his tax figures. If I was Biden I would release my figures prior to the debates.

Friends of Mr Trump could argue that he made charitable contributions in lieu of paying taxes, possibly to the Trump Foundation that was closed down by the "deep state" for fraud.
STFU retarded Brit!!

Zero

federal tax paid by Trump in 10 of the previous 15 years, including 2014 and 2015.

$100,000 a year

By comparison, the kind of figure regularly paid in federal taxes by Trump’s predecessors, Barack Obama and George W Bush

$70,000

$95,464

The total sum nine of Trump’s companies have paid as expenses to style Ivanka Trump’s hair.

Lots of stuff here behind the tax dodging. Its very clear why he couldnt release his tax figures. If I was Biden I would release my figures prior to the debates.

Friends of Mr Trump could argue that he made charitable contributions in lieu of paying taxes, possibly to the Trump Foundation that was closed down by the "deep state" for fraud.

The thing about this is that this isn't the books of a billionaire... Claiming for such basic stuff just brings on tax audits, do you thing Jeff Bezo is going to Personally explain his private life and why it is a business expense... Nope, not happening...

I have said it for a long time Trump nickel and dimes like a guy who is worth about 80-100 million while acting like he is worth $4+ billion... Simple things, his private jet is big and audacious but it is old and a rust bucket compared to modern Gulf Stream...

$434m

What Trump declared his earnings to be in the 2018 presidential public annual financial disclosure.

$47.4m in losses

What he had declared to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for tax purposes over the same period.

There seems to be a conflict between these two figures. Maybe Donny could clear this misunderstanding up during the televised debate? Otherwise, he runs the risk that people may think he has been dishonest.

This piece of wisdom hasnt aged well.

1601311647035.png

Haircuts? U.K. hypocrites support a freaking staff that does nothing but style royal hair. How do Brits justify the 86 million dollars in royal family expenses every year?

Zero

$100,000 a year

$70,000

$95,464

ZERO

Points Tommy made against Trump while reporting this story.

Zero

$100,000 a year

$70,000

$95,464

Lots of stuff here behind the tax dodging. Its very clear why he couldnt release his tax figures. If I was Biden I would release my figures prior to e debates.

Biden has already released his taxes. You can find it here.

If trump made charitable contributions it would have been on his tax records. He would have deducted it from his taxes.

the best part will be when donny goes to prison... he won't be able to get his tiny hands on any hair products & that tribble on his head is gonna die, exposing that scalp.

He can always get on an airplane and move to russia. America doesn't have an extradition treaty with russia.

He and probably his children will live their lives in russia where they can't be properly prosecuted for their crimes in America.

Can you believe people actually vote for tax cheats who steal hundreds of millions of dollars from taxpayers? Can they get any dumber than that? I don't think so.

Zero

$100,000 a year

$70,000

$95,464

ZERO

You'll never produce a counter argument, so get back down in your hole. Anyone supporting this pos is a pos.

Zero

$100,000 a year

$70,000

$95,464

ZERO

You'll never produce a counter argument, so get back down in your hole. Anyone supporting this pos is a pos.
I’m not trying to, there is nothing but an accusation. If he has evade taxes I won’t feel bad for him.
Now produce the evidence or you are just a pos.

Forum List

Back