Trump bucks protocol on press access.....Screw the left wing media...

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
As proved by Podesta’s emails via WikiLeaks!!!...Let their organizations pay for their transportation!

President-elect Donald Trump on Thursday refused to let a group of journalists travel with him to cover his historic first meeting with President Barack Obama, breaking a long-standing practice intended to ensure the public has a watchful eye on the nation's leader.

Trump flew from New York to Washington on his private jet without that "pool" of reporters, photographers and television cameras that have traveled with presidents and presidents-elect.

Trump's flouting of press access was one of his first public decisions since his election Tuesday.

Trump's meeting with Obama on Thursday will be recorded by the pool of White House reporters, photographers and TV cameras who cover the president.

News organizations had for weeks tried to coordinate a pool of journalists who could begin to travel with Trump immediately after Election Day if he won election. But his campaign did not cooperate with those requests and his senior advisers refused Wednesday, the day after the election, to discuss any such press arrangements.

(Excerpt) Read more at finance.yahoo.com .

The fucking press is crying its eyes out, and Trump is loving it!!!!

jap78Ot.gif

You know Trump is President now, right?

You can ease up on the hate. You won. Get over it.

It's just getting started. This country is sick and tired of the way our government works (eye roll), the dishonest media can kiss our ass from now on out. This election proved they can't be trusted.

It's just getting started. This country is sick and tired of the way our government works (eye roll), the dishonest media can kiss our ass from now on out. This election proved they can't be trusted.

Your ass? You have a position in Trump's administration?

Your ass? You have a position in Trump's administration?

You just don't get it and never will. WE THE PEOPLE are now the administration as we just proved. Not the corrupt pay for play losers who've been running this country for decades. Trump's only obligation is to those who elected him.

As proved by Podesta’s emails via WikiLeaks!!!...Let their organizations pay for their transportation!

President-elect Donald Trump on Thursday refused to let a group of journalists travel with him to cover his historic first meeting with President Barack Obama, breaking a long-standing practice intended to ensure the public has a watchful eye on the nation's leader.

Trump flew from New York to Washington on his private jet without that "pool" of reporters, photographers and television cameras that have traveled with presidents and presidents-elect.

Trump's flouting of press access was one of his first public decisions since his election Tuesday.

Trump's meeting with Obama on Thursday will be recorded by the pool of White House reporters, photographers and TV cameras who cover the president.

News organizations had for weeks tried to coordinate a pool of journalists who could begin to travel with Trump immediately after Election Day if he won election. But his campaign did not cooperate with those requests and his senior advisers refused Wednesday, the day after the election, to discuss any such press arrangements.

(Excerpt) Read more at finance.yahoo.com .

The fucking press is crying its eyes out, and Trump is loving it!!!!

jap78Ot.gif

Sweet revenge now I hope they'll all pay for spitting on the new president and Hillary in jail with her husband rapist.
CNN are nicer at the moment in their talk about Trump band hypocrite.
We were promised a surprise in October we had it and another even more delightful this one a surprise in November.

"our": ok that's the funnies thing on the Board today, Ricky. You are not "our" or "mine" or "theirs". You are "you" and "your'.

Trump will turn on the far right, and you will be crying right along with Vigilante.

"our": ok that's the funnies thing on the Board today, Ricky. You are not "our" or "mine" or "theirs". You are "you" and "your'.

Trump will turn on the far right, and you will be crying right along with Vigilante.

There's a reason you get slapped relentlessly around here, flakey, you're stupid. Trump is right of center and right where he needs to be. Our champ, your worst nightmare. Aren't you supposed to be getting ready to go out in the street and riot for our entertainment. Trump's new reality TV show, if you will.

Trump needs to make access for the Press.

If they spin up what he is doing...he should cut them off.

I certainly think Chris Wallace should be allowed to go.

I think Juan Williams should make 1/2 the first trip (they should throw him out the door at 35,000 feet...).

There's a reason you get slapped relentlessly around here, flakey, you're stupid. Trump is right of center and right where he needs to be. Our champ, your worst nightmare. Aren't you supposed to be getting ready to go out in the street and riot for our entertainment. Trump's new reality TV show, if you will.
As the Alinsky-Limbaugh clonebot practices the mirror tactic of accusing me of his faults, I piss on his shoes, and he runs away.

Trump is going to betray you clowns. He is Mr. Prog.

So are you on board the centerpiece of his domestic agenda...

...the trillion dollar infrastructure plan? Good union jobs! Your tax dollars at work!

As the Alinsky-Limbaugh clonebot practices the mirror tactic of accusing me of his faults, I piss on his shoes, and he runs away.

I'm thinking that too. Trump is going to want accomplishments. Real things he can point to and say 'I (I mean we) built that!

The RWnut fantasy that Trump is going to be the kind of small government radical who will diminish the role of the president as part of that federal government shrinkage is just that,

a fantasy.

Your butthurt is amusing but here's the facts, face them. Supreme Court stays conservative for next 30 years. Senate remains Republican for the next two election cycles at least. House of Representatives stays Republican for the rest of this century. What's not to like about Trump?

Forum List

Back