Trump boots China from Port of Longbeach.

Perhaps read the article.

excerpt:
It all started with a 40-year container terminal lease between the Port of Long Beach in southern California and Hong Kong. The Obama administration proudly signed the agreement in 2012 giving China control of America’s second-largest container port behind the nearby Port of Los Angeles. One of the Trump administration’s first big moves was to get the Communists out of the Port of Long Beach. After a national security review and federal intervention, the Long Beach terminal business, which handles millions of containers annually, is finally being sold to an Australian company called Macquarie Infrastructure Partners. That essentially kills China’s decades-long contract with the Obama administration.

The Chinese company purchase OOCL under Trumpybear not Obama.
It all started with a 40-year container terminal lease between the Port of Long Beach in southern California and Hong Kong. The Obama administration proudly signed the agreement in 2012 giving China control of America’s second-largest container port behind the nearby Port of Los Angeles. One of the Trump administration’s first big moves was to get the Communists out of the Port of Long Beach. After a national security review and federal intervention, the Long Beach terminal business, which handles millions of containers annually, is finally being sold to an Australian company called Macquarie Infrastructure Partners. That essentially kills China’s decades-long contract with the Obama administration.

It was the purchase of the company in 2017 that sparked the review.

I wonder how many of Trumpybear an Co's products, that were manufactured in China and other places in Asia, went through that port on their way to American markets?

It was the purchase of the company in 2017 that sparked the review.

I wonder how many of Trumpybear an Co's products, that were manufactured in China and other places in Asia, went through that port on their way to American markets?
I think the salient point is that Barack Obama gave the authoritarian generals in Bejing control of our second largest container port and it's been Trump who has put the fascist scumbags out.

I think that says a lot about the two presidents and their commitment to liberty and freedom.
In Hong Kong Chinese troops shoot protestors for speaking out. In America people that are caught leaving Trump rallies or wearing Maga hats are beaten for expressing themselves.

Do you know what is funny?
1. Why is this news coming from an unknown media catered for the hard right wing trump supporters?

2. The wordings alone makes my dog vomit.

3. This is a big news. Normally Trump will come out swinging ahead of his lying mouth. We have not heard from him?? Why is that?

4. Then you have this from your link. Hmmm?

In an unreported Trump administration victory,

No. Why?
1. Why is this news coming from an unknown media catered for the hard right wing trump supporters?
Have you been sleeping over the last several years? News that reflects well on Trump is frequently ignored by the main stream propagandists. If it's something that put Trump in a bad light however, you can be sure it will be covered all over with great zeal.
By the way, Judicial Watch may be unknown to you but they do much good work using the courts to make sure justice is not a matter of partisan interests.

Get that checked out.

3. This is a big news. Normally Trump will come out swinging ahead of his lying mouth. We have not heard from him?? Why is that?
His innate modesty? Seriously, it is probably due to the media's failure to report good news for Trump.

Sounds fishy to me. If I were you I'd get right on this issue and dig through the dirt on this. Good luck finding something.

Last edited:
I wonder if this Obama decision was made about the time Hunter Biden got 1.5 billion from China....

Perhaps read the article.

excerpt:

What percentage of Macquarie Infrastructure Partners is Chinese owned? I'll give you a hint.....$131B. Due to antitrust, the Chinese have to sell, thus save $$$$ on operations but enjoy profit.

"Orient has owned the Long Beach Container Terminal for about 30 years, first at Pier F, and then at the Middle Harbor site after signing a 40-year, $4.6 billion lease in 2012, said port spokesman Lee Peterson. The port is in the process of spending $1.5 billion on building that site, which opened in 2016 at 150 acres and will eventually expand to 300 acres. The terminal is about 200 acres currently."

Chinese company to sell Long Beach Container Terminal for $1.78 billion – Press Telegram

Who was President in 1989 and actually OKed the deal?

But wait.....there's more!

Did you know that the Macquarie Infrastructure Partners and tRumps private office are less than a five minute walk/three minute car ride apart?

You are an IDIOT!!!!

No. Why?
Have you been sleeping over the last several years? News that reflects well on Trump is frequently ignored by the main stream propagandists. If it's something that put Trump in a bad light however, you can be sure it will be covered all over with great zeal.
By the way, Judicial Watch may be unknown to you but they do much good work using the courts to make sure justice is not a matter of partisan interests.

Get that checked out.

His innate modesty? Seriously, it is probably due to the media's failure to report good news for Trump.

Sounds fishy to me. If I were you I'd get right on this issue and dig through the dirt on this. Good luck finding something.

Okay. This is a big news.... So what happened then if we don’t hear this from a big news media like Fox or CNN or MSNBC.

Especially from Fox as a victory for Trump like how you all celebrating. Is that mean. This is a fake news? Or just a secret... LMAO.

The ChiComs paid good money to many US politicians to get that deal

Okay. This is a big news.... So what happened then if we don’t hear this from a big news media like Fox or CNN or MSNBC.

Especially from Fox as a victory for Trump like how you all celebrating. Is that mean. This is a fake news? Or just a secret..
It's real news until someone can prove it isn't. Should be easy for a smart guy like you to find out what's going on at the Port of Long Beach. Here: Trump administration forces China to sell the Port of Long Beach - California Political Review
Let me get you started, smart guy. It took me about 30 seconds and Google to get this information. I guess you just like spreading b.s. around.

Forum List

Back