Trump BOOED this morning when he voted

Thanks for pointing out the lack of civility at the polls by Liberals. :p
From the feckless twit threatening to use his guns when he loses this really don't mean a bunch.
Once again Liberals have to create false narratives...ie LIE.

You left out the best part, how a Liberal (Probably paid by Hillary) said he was going to be beating Conservatives asses after the election, and I explained such false bravado on a message board was less than impressive but that if he wanted to follow through on that threat with me we would be having a discussion regarding Concealed Carry Permits (like the one I have) and 'self-defense.

I didn't threaten anyone, you Liberal liar, but I did promise I would be more than willing and able to defend myself. As I pointed out, I am not an 84yo carrying a sign, like the one beaten up by Hillary supporters who also stole his 'Trump' sign.

It's not often when a candidate's home state goes against him.....in a big way. Tells us something....

Like Al Gore and Tennessee?

The early results will go to Clinton because her supporters don't work and have nothing else to do.

The mid-day results will go to Clinton because the drunks, potheads, sociopaths and people who need rides will finally get to the polls.

The late afternoon / evening results will be all Trump because his supporters work and pay taxes. They will get off work and go vote in droves.
I think they are out voting in droves right now.
The area I live in is highly republican, there has never been a line to vote in 20 years, today they are saying its already an hour and a half wait at 11 am.
If this same thing holds true for the entire country, Donald might have more of a chance than I thought.

It's not often when a candidate's home state goes against him.....in a big way. Tells us something....

The early results will go to Clinton because her supporters don't work and have nothing else to do.

The mid-day results will go to Clinton because the drunks, potheads, sociopaths and people who need rides will finally get to the polls.

The late afternoon / evening results will be all Trump because his supporters work and pay taxes. They will get off work and go vote in droves.
I think they are out voting in droves right now.
The area I live in is highly republican, there has never been a line to vote in 20 years, today they are saying its already an hour and a half wait at 11 am.
If this same thing holds true for the entire country, Donald might have more of a chance than I thought.

as mentioned in another thread, I voted about 2 hours ago.

Oddly, unlike previous elections in this area, I saw NO people standing around carrying pro Democrat signs.

2008 50-60 pro Obama signs, 2-3 pro McCain signs

2012 again 50-60 pro Obama signs, 4-5 Romney signs

Today, NO pro Hillary signs, 15-20 pro republican signs.

Of course, it might not mean a thing

There is more money made, more taxes paid, higher education institutions, cultural landmarks, and institutions, opportunities. jobs and other elements of judging an advanced society in Manhattan, one single borough of New York City than your entire state.

"'I wouldn't believe a word Trump said even if he had his tongue notarized.'" ...NYC official
supports hillary so its not exactly like their opinion on truth really has any merit whatsoever.
Sorry but thats just the way it is.

Gotta' love it. People in NY know he's scum.

Donald Trump is booed as he turns up to vote
Tuesday 8 Nov 2016 4:02 pm
Donald Trump has arrived to cast his vote in New York and is met by boos

Read more: Donald Trump is booed as he turns up to vote

Ironically, this says more about Clinton supporters than it does about Trump.
New yorkers can smell a flyover country rube a thousand yard away

And we can smell NY liberal slime miles away.

Not really. Remember, it was in New York that Trump's company was found guilty of racial discrimination.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

New York is where Trump stiffed his workers.

Newsweek investigation: How Donald Trump ditched U.S. steel workers in favor of China

Trump has fucked over the people of New York so many times. Republicans want him to do it to the entire country.

What Donald Trump Knew About Undocumented Workers at His Signature Tower

New York is where his $40M fraud trial starts in a few weeks, too.

I guess in NYC you've got to be happy if thugs are doing anythings besides killing cops or each other.
As opposed to Iowa and Nevada where they kill cops.....
There are cesspools in all states, but none bigger than NYC or maybe Chicago which, not coincidentally, are very liberal areas.

This country would come to a standstill without NYC. Everything that runs and hums comes from there. Just try to remember 9/11 and the days following it. I know that's a lot to ask since you can barely remember the last six months....

That's the Donald you're smelling. He stinks up the whole island. Queens was glad to get rid of him.

Not really. Remember, it was in New York that Trump's company was found guilty of racial discrimination.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

New York is where Trump stiffed his workers.

Newsweek investigation: How Donald Trump ditched U.S. steel workers in favor of China

Trump has fucked over the people of New York so many times. Republicans want him to do it to the entire country.

What Donald Trump Knew About Undocumented Workers at His Signature Tower

New York is where his $40M fraud trial starts in a few weeks, too.
Even if elected, he still has to go. And if he loses, which he probably will, he is open to criminal charges.

And once the investigations into Trump Foundation are over, there will be a whole new wave of courtroom cases. And those won't be civil. They will be criminal.

you know, there is actually truth in that statement.
I remember once when I was in Israel back in the early 80s, we heard an American accent giving some street vendor girl a hard time about something. We walked up and interrupted (because vender girl was really cute and we all just got off a Navy ship), I appologized to her for his ignorance and explained that he was from New York and was not an example of what Americans actually were. He got pissed and stomped off.
She thanked me then turned me down for a date. Im guessing she was lesbian.
But yes, you can without doubt tell a new york city POS a mile away mostly by that annoying accent they have, but also by their actions. You just want to realign their thought process with a baseball bat, not that cheap ass aluminum bat, one of those good heavy solid wood bats from the 50s

lol. This picture is worth a thousand...

CwwZytEUUAAd5xl.jpg

That's not what you're smelling.

Change your diapers.

I guess in NYC you've got to be happy if thugs are doing anythings besides killing cops or each other.
As opposed to Iowa and Nevada where they kill cops.....
There are cesspools in all states, but none bigger than NYC or maybe Chicago which, not coincidentally, are very liberal areas.

This country would come to a standstill without NYC. Everything that runs and hums comes from there. Just try to remember 9/11 and the days following it. I know that's a lot to ask since you can barely remember the last six months....

Say liberal, how come your avatar is of a Quasi-Redskin who is pissed off at the world she wasn't born beautiful?

Forum List

Back