Trump Booed By Trump Supporters at Trump Rally

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Apparently so:

From the link:
1629632871452.png

Gee...I wonder how the anti-vaxxers like having that knife in their back.

Apparently so:

From the link:
View attachment 529290

So you see..... dickhead-ignoramus-constant liar-school child..... Equating a Trump supporter with Ant-vaxxer is just another mentally weak position that you take to defend the indefensible.... Trump has been pro-vaxx right along. I don't agree with him but there's no way you can color it. Trump was not being booed per se....sometimes Booing means ..... NO ..... that simple.

JO

The GOP has allowed a monster to take over the party.

It ain't Trump. It's the many in the party who are even Trumpier.

Again, this has never been about Trump. Never.
But you made it that way. After Reagan...Repub voters were given a steady diet of RINOS and NeoCons as the standard bearers in ever election cycle. By 2016 they finally wise up. it took long enough. Cruz was the best candidate for the President in 2016. But he would not have won because he would need Blue Dog Democrats to vote for him. We were to far left at the time. Trump offered perhaps three quarters or so of Cruz's agendas. Plus he talked like a Prog. You guys really do not hear yourselves. Trump though, unlike all the others, tried to keep his promises. He wasn't perfect, but he was in the direction. The reason for the so called Anti Vaxxers is because you are not trusted. Just like you coined consequences in elections, it also mean consequences in the harmony of the population. The Taliban mocked Iwo Jima. That is what Progs would do. I expect it.

But you made it that way. After Reagan...Repub voters were given a steady diet of RINOS and NeoCons as the standard bearers in ever election cycle. By 2016 they finally wise up. it took long enough. Cruz was the best candidate for the President in 2016. But he would not have won because he would need Blue Dog Democrats to vote for him. We were to far left at the time. Trump offered perhaps three quarters or so of Cruz's agendas. Plus he talked like a Prog. You guys really do not hear yourselves. Trump though, unlike all the others, tried to keep his promises. He wasn't perfect, but he was in the direction. The reason for the so called Anti Vaxxers is because you are not trusted. Just like you coined consequences in elections, it also mean consequences in the harmony of the population. The Taliban mocked Iwo Jima. That is what Progs would do. I expect it.
Obviously you don't know my politics.

You are not a victim. You are responsible for your actions.

So you see..... dickhead-ignoramus-constant liar-school child..... Equating a Trump supporter with Ant-vaxxer is just another mentally weak position that you take to defend the indefensible.... Trump has been pro-vaxx right along. I don't agree with him but there's no way you can color it. Trump was not being booed per se....sometimes Booing means ..... NO ..... that simple.

JO
LMFAO!

JO

Were all Trump supporters Anti-vax? No. Were most anti-vax Trump supporters? Yes.

He promised to release his taxes. Nope

He promised he would release his great health care plan that everyone would love just after the election. Nope

He promised to build the wall. Nope

He promised a new trade deal with China. Nope

I could continue.

Apparently so:

From the link:
View attachment 529290

God, remember when we had a cogent president? It was only 7 months ago but seems like years after all these catastrophes.

Obviously you don't know my politics.

You are not a victim. You are responsible for your actions.
Two choices we get. And we get a third party run that can take from one of the two main establishment party candidates. I voted for John Anderson in 1980 and Ross Perot in 1992. The rest were either Repubs or Dems since 1976. When I see dictatorial people with power who may be incompetent and inept, that means you can be a victim. For they remove many choices and things can happen. There are police departments and politicians who are just that as an example.

The GOP has allowed a monster to take over the party.

It ain't Trump. It's the many in the party who are even Trumpier.

Again, this has never been about Trump. Never.

Trump recognized the monster and exploited it.

He saw how gullible they were and fed them lies to fit his agenda.
Now, it seems even he can’t control them

Two choices we get. And we get a third party run that can take from one of the two main establishment party candidates. I voted for John Anderson in 1980 and Ross Perot in 1992. The rest were either Repubs or Dems since 1976. When I see dictatorial people with power who may be incompetent and inept, that means you can be a victim. For they remove many choices and things can happen. There are police departments and politicians who are just that as an example.
Dude, that made no fucking sense.

Trump recognized the monster and exploited it.

He saw how gullible they were and fed them lies to fit his agenda.
Now, it seems even he can’t control them

Trump didn't do anything that Obama before him didn't do.

He promised to ban lobbyists from the White House. Nope

He promised to prosecute the bankers that broke financial laws that crashed the economy. Nope

He promised to end the wars. Nope

He promised he wouldn't get us involved in new wars. Nope

Should I continue?

Forum List

Back