Trump Booed By Trump Supporters at Trump Rally

Is that the best the left can come up with? Anybody can see Isn't wasn't aimed at Trump but showed an attitude about forced vaccinations and the failure of the CDC. Nobody gets to boo Biden because he never appears in public.

and yet communists suck Bidens pole regardless of ewhat he says or does.

I thought the communists said that Trump supporters blindly support everything Trump says.

Seems that is a lie.

Is that the best the left can come up with? Anybody can see Isn't wasn't aimed at Trump but showed an attitude about forced vaccinations and the failure of the CDC. Nobody gets to boo Biden because he never appears in public.

Wow. It wasn't aimed at Trump. Just at what he said..... what the f.....

So you think Joe abides by the constitution, but Don doesn’t. Okay…you’re just another partisan like so many on this site.
the only item that Biden's actions have been questioned for constitutionality is the evection moratorium. If there is anything else, bring it forward.

Wow. It wasn't aimed at Trump. Just at what he said..... what the f.....
Have y'all desperate hate filled lefties ever been to a political rally? The guy talks about volatile stuff and the crowd cheers and boos. You almost gotta laugh that sleepy Joe's handlers won't let him out in public and he can barely read a teleprompter screen so there won't be any boos (or cheers eiether).

Have y'all desperate hate filled lefties ever been to a political rally? The guy talks about volatile stuff and the crowd cheers and boos. You almost gotta laugh that sleepy Joe's handlers won't let him out in public and he can barely read a teleprompter screen so there won't be any boos (or cheers eiether).

I'm struggling to see the point of your post.

The GOP has allowed a monster to take over the party.

It ain't Trump. It's the many in the party who are even Trumpier.

Again, this has never been about Trump. Never.
It's about a society and a culture that would allow such a man anywhere near the White House.

It's about us, not him.
No; it's about them....the right wing loons who can't stand that they are losing their grip on the nation. They've never gotten over Obama being President. They never will. They've never gotten over a woman going into space, a woman kicking a field goal, a black being on the Supreme Court, their kids being bussed.... blacks getting to vote, affirmative action, etc...

Booing is and always has been negative in connotation
Do you think they were booing trump or the suggestion that they get the shot?

we are talking one person in the audience

And I dont think he was booing trump petsonally

Mac1958
Well you allowed a bigger monster to take over the country and Biden is his name.

What a clusterfuck that man has created both here at home and in the Stan.

Trump Booed By Trump Supporters at Trump Rally​

Breaking up is hard to do.
Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 12.22.18 PM.png

"I've got a longing way down in my heart
For that old gang that has drifted apart
They were the best pals that I ever had
I never thought that I'd want them so bad
Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 4.39.31 PM.png

Gee but I'd give the world to see

That old gang of mine
I can't forget that old quartet that sang "Sweet Adeline"
Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 12.31.42 PM.png

Goodbye forever, old fellows and gals
Goodbye forever, old sweethearts and pals
(God bless them)
Gee but I'd give the world to see
That old gang of mine!"

As further evidence of the cult's disintegration, the goon reunion is fizzling:

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 12.40.00 PM.png

“We’re going back to the Capitol, right where it started.
And it’s going to be YOOJ!"
  • A right-wing rally in support of Capitol riot suspects is being planned for Saturday.
  • The Saturday rally was organized by Matt Braynard, a Trump bum kisser.
  • Trump thinks it's about making him look bad...
  • Trump is staying away...
Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Madison Cawthorn, who were originally scheduled to speak at the event, both canceling their appearances.
The event had raised fears of a repeat of the violence on January 6, with intelligence officials saying that several far-right groups, such as the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, were expected to attend.

Forum List

Back