Trump attorneys lack security clearance

AND........I've heard rumors.......Trump doesn't either pay these attorneys all that well, or actually stiffs them on their fees. Amazing!!

Trump lead lawyers lack security clearance: report

What a clown show....If that was a Democrat the Congress would be up in arms....OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!
Is it the WH lawyers or his personal team? Giuliani must have clearance. I don't do videos on here. Who doesn't have clearance?

Rudy actually predicted the release of damaging material on Hillary during the campaign....how could he have clearance....unless he has explained tha?

The video does not say who....maybe others down the line will.

I have said this before....Mueller is playing 3D Chess....while trump's team is having trouble understanding how to play checkers....wait.

Rudy said this would be over after two weeks on the job...is it over? Did I miss something?

What a clown show....If that was a Democrat the Congress would be up in arms....OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!
Is it the WH lawyers or his personal team? Giuliani must have clearance. I don't do videos on here. Who doesn't have clearance?

Rudy actually predicted the release of damaging material on Hillary during the campaign....how could he have clearance....unless he has explained tha?

The video does not say who....maybe others down the line will.

I have said this before....Mueller is playing 3D Chess....while trump's team is having trouble understanding how to play checkers....wait.

Rudy said this would be over after two weeks on the job...is it over? Did I miss something?
If the reports don't say who, I'm not sure I'm believing it. The rumor mill has been in high gear the past week, and even though I can't stand Trump, the garbage is getting too smelly even for me.

MIGAWD.
Why do they need a security clearance?
Probably they didn't, until the Mueller investigation. Now everyone's nose is in classified information. Don't you think?
I don't know why it would matter if attnys had clearance. The potus can literally hand a piece of paper to somebody and say "read this." Any evidence Mueller has that he'd seek to use on which to base a charge has to be made a public record when a charge is filed. And I still think that the most likely outcome of this is a report from Mueller referencing specific pieces of evidence saying "a charge could be based on this."

He may indict one of the sons. Jared is probably worth an indictment over his financial "dealings" but that's not Mueller's area.

But a lot depends on Cohen, imo. Trump is pissed off according to mult stories that the DOJ (not Mueller) is looking at past financial deals. And probably for good reason, unless the deal involved Russia. But the DOJ is looking to jam up Cohen for perpetuity unless he cooperates, and probably Trump has dangled the pardon card. But a pardon issued after a conviction and sentence just gets you out of jail. If the DOJ already seized your retirement as part of a fine, you're still screwed.

Trump's leaking of the areas Mueller proposed questioning him about, and attempts to deflect from questions about Trump initiated Russian contacts, coupled with Cohen not copping a plea ... and now hoping to avoid being asked directly about Russian contacts should tell anyone what's going on.

Lefties can create fake news simply by leaving out a word. Doesn't it sound different when you say "Trump lawyers said to lack security clearance? Do we know anything about Barry Hussein's freaking lawyers or Hillary's? Hillary's mom&pop e-mail server didn't even have a clearance.

Lefties can create fake news simply by leaving out a word. Doesn't it sound different when you say "Trump lawyers said to lack security clearance? Do we know anything about Barry Hussein's freaking lawyers or Hillary's? Hillary's mom&pop e-mail server didn't even have a clearance.
Shame you didn't read.
Trump’s Legal Team Lacks Security Clearances Needed for Mueller Negotiations

I guess it would be a problem for attorneys to advise him whether he potentially broke the law in meeting with Russians if they had to run every document Mueller has through the potus to get cleared.

MIGAWD.
I am not that slow, and not exa

Are u really that slow or are u just exaggerating?

MIGAWD.

Are u really that slow or are u just exaggerating?
Neither, Trumps lawyers do not need, nor do they deserve a security clearance!

Mueller knows a lot more about collusion and obstruction than trump's attorneys do. For one thing...a lawyer's clients should tell all the facts and the truth to his or her attorneys. Do you really think trump has been totally up front and honest to ANYONE? He just doesn't have the capability to do that.

As a result....when the interview does come....and it will come.... trump's attorneys will blind sided....count on it.

Mueller knows a lot more about collusion and obstruction than trump's attorneys do. For one thing...a lawyer's clients should tell all the facts and the truth to his or her attorneys. Do you really think trump has been totally up front and honest to ANYONE? He just doesn't have the capability to do that.

As a result....when the interview does come....and it will come.... trump's attorneys will blind sided....count on it.
Uh, Mueller will have to divulge ALL to Trumps attorneys. That's the law ding dong

Forum List

Back