Trump Attacks Bush For Speaking Out On Sept. 11 Against Violent Extremists

Pretty hard for Trump to defend 6/1 .. That sure wasn't a foreign policy blunder. Trump was quite pleased with himself for the 5 weeks before they stormed the Capitol. He was enjoying winding them up if you recall.
Kind of like we see on daily basis with Pelosi, Schumer, Harris, Waters, and other Democrats do on a daily basis with radical leftists who bur, loot, and maim across our Nation when they don’t get their outcome.

Kind of like we see on daily basis with Pelosi, Schumer, Harris, Waters, and other Democrats do on a daily basis with radical leftists who bur, loot, and maim across our Nation when they don’t get their outcome.
There's no comparison.

But you claimed that...

So which is it, stupid? Did we have riots last summer or didn't we?

I mean, I know we had riots in 2020, because our racist illegal president endorsed police brutality, and some cops took it seriously, and people who were already locked in their homes due to the plague he mismanaged were already on edge.
no i didn’t..pretty stupid of you to claim i did and quote someone else

If you were watching Black cops kill unarmed white people on a weekly basis, you wouldn`t be pissed? The 9 minute torture/murder video pushed those people over the edge. Let`s not forget that it wasn`t an attempt to install their own president. America has a long history of riots kiddo. Read some books.

Oh, please, they had been bitching about Saddam since he refused to roll over and die in 1991.

We knew what we were doing. We didn't care.

Blaming our leaders for doing what we wanted them to do is kind of silly, but that's what we do.
I resigned the Republican party right before Bush's invasion. It's not what I wanted.

If you were watching Black cops kill unarmed white people on a weekly basis, you wouldn`t be pissed? The 9 minute torture/murder video pushed those people over the edge. Let`s not forget that it wasn`t an attempt to install their own president. America has a long history of riots kiddo. Read some books.
So when the current pandemic or another pandemic spike up, everyone needs to stay home and businesses shut down. The only way these can be usurped is if a Black man gets shot by a white cop?

And... ?

I still fail to see the uniqueness

You think this ^^^ doesn't go on in the Democratic party?
Operation Mass Appeal was an effort to sell the war on Iraq. Launched in 1998 in the UK. I think it was in the works before Bush was elected based on Bibi Netanyahu's Clean Break Strategy. It certainly was a stupid foreign policy blunder.

You are really so weak minded that you think Prez Bush 2, son of CIA and president BUSH 1, was subservant to VP Cheney? Bwhahahah

You really think the BUSH political family would allow Cheney to control one of their members?

Why do people mention President George H.W. Bush being head of the CIA as though he were some kind of master spy?

The reality is that Bush was chosen to be the CIA Chief due to the scandals at the CIA in the 70s to lend the respect he had to that troubled agency.

Oh, you see, you are right. You both have the identical avi, so I got you mixed up...

Maybe you should try getting your own avi so when you repeat the same stupid talking points, people don't get confused.
what’s an avi?

what’s an avi?

It's that little picture under your name.... kind of personalizes your profile. So when you and the other idiot have a brown square with an S in it, and you both parrot the same crap you heard on Hate Radio like you had an original idea, you can kind of see where I might mix you up.

1652480364853.png

It's that little picture under your name.... kind of personalizes your profile. So when you and the other idiot have a brown square with an S in it, and you both parrot the same crap you heard on Hate Radio like you had an original idea, you can kind of see where I might mix you up.

View attachment 644150
i listen to a lot of Bon Jovi and Aerosmith

W Bush walked away from him yesterday --

Trump Attacks Bush For Speaking Out On Sept. 11 Against Violent Extremists

David Moye
Mon, September 13, 2021, 5:52 PM

Donald Trump isn’t very happy about the speech George W. Bush made on Sept. 11 condemning violent extremism here and abroad.
In fact, he went ballistic against his fellow former president in a statement released Monday in which he said the 43rd president “shouldn’t be lecturing anybody.”

Although Bush did draw a parallel between foreign and domestic extremists in Saturday’s speech, he did not explicitly mention the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol by Trump supporters or Trump himself.

Still, Trump took it as a personal attack. So he hit back hard, pointing out that Bush is responsible “for getting us into the quicksand of the Middle East (and then not winning!)”
Trump then attacked Bush for lecturing that “terrorists on the ‘right’ are a bigger problem than those from foreign countries that hate America, and that are pouring into our Country right now.”

David Moye
Mon, September 13, 2021, 5:52 PM·2 min read
In this article:

Donald Trump
45th President of the United States

George W. Bush
43rd president of the United States

Donald Trump isn’t very happy about the speech George W. Bush made on Sept. 11 condemning violent extremism here and abroad.

In fact, he went ballistic against his fellow former president in a statement released Monday in which he said the 43rd president “shouldn’t be lecturing anybody.”

Although Bush did draw a parallel between foreign and domestic extremists in Saturday’s speech, he did not explicitly mention the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol by Trump supporters or Trump himself.

Still, Trump took it as a personal attack. So he hit back hard, pointing out that Bush is responsible “for getting us into the quicksand of the Middle East (and then not winning!)”

Trump then attacked Bush for lecturing that “terrorists on the ‘right’ are a bigger problem than those from foreign countries that hate America, and that are pouring into our Country right now.”

Trump is always quick to a violent response. He's so creepy.

Oh, please, they had been bitching about Saddam since he refused to roll over and die in 1991.

We knew what we were doing. We didn't care.

Blaming our leaders for doing what we wanted them to do is kind of silly, but that's what we do.

Clean Break Strategy demanded Saddam Hussein be overthrown.

Trump is always quick to a violent response. He's so creepy.
what was violent about his response?

speaking of creepy remember when xiden was asked if he wished he could debate trump back in 2016? his response was “no, i wish we were in high school and i could take him behind the gym!”

what the heck did that mean? talk about creepy

what was violent about his response?

speaking of creepy remember when xiden was asked if he wished he could debate trump back in 2016? his response was “no, i wish we were in high school and i could take him behind the gym!”

what the heck did that mean? talk about creepy

Great answer. Trump was a horrible bully in school. His parents just wanted him out of the house.

Great answer. Trump was a horrible bully in school. His parents just wanted him out of the house.
sounds like xiden was too…that or maybe he wanted to grope trump? who knows…creepy and violent all in one response

Forum List

Back