What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump Attacks Bush For Speaking Out On Sept. 11 Against Violent Extremists

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Arabs threw out Hitler's German envoys in the mid to late 1930s. You are a pathetic, screaming hatemonger. You give Jews a bad name.
you are sputtering, surada----at the end of the war "THE ARABS"
happily gave refuge to German nazi war criminals. Was Alois
Brunner THAT nice to you when you were in Syria?

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Reaction score
we should have assassinated Saddam and his
Baathist buddies ---rather than invade Iraq---

We still would have had to invade and take over and occupy Iraq because we would have had no control over what happened to the WMD that was supposed to be there. DO you recall that UN inspectors were in Iraq verifying that Iraq was in fact disarmed while doing it peaceful with SH’s full cooperation? Biden’s message was to give the inspectors more time which as we found out W was wrong about the WMD so there was no threat and no reason to go in and get half a million Iraqis killed for no reason

Last edited:

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We still would have had to invade and take over and occupy Iraq because we would have had no control over what happened to the WMD that was supposed to be there. DO you recall that UN inspectors twere in Iraq verifying that Iraq was in fact disarmed while doing it peaceful with SH’s full cooperation? Biden’s message was to give the inspectors more time which as we found out W was wrong about the WMD so there was no threat and no reason to go in and get half a million Iraqis killed for no reason
My sense is that IF SADDAM had been "neutralized" along with some of his circle------we could have done a "trumpist art of the deal" with
the surviving 'leaders' W was NOT ENTIRELY wrong about the very nefarious machinations of Saddam

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Reaction score
invading Iraq

I just posted Senator Biden’s comment more than a month ahead of the start of the invasion where he said that Bush needed to not do the invasion until the inspectors have finished their work. What is wrong about that Biden didn’t decide to invade Iraq that was BUSH

Dayton3

Gold Member
Reaction score
I just posted Senator Biden’s comment more than a month ahead of the start of the invasion where he said that Bush needed to not do the invasion until the inspectors have finished their work. What is wrong about that Biden didn’t decide to invade Iraq that was BUSH

I know that. Biden was still wrong.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List