Trump attacks 16 year old with Aspergers (jealous that she won Time person of the year)

This thread is... :lol:

And the MORONS that are trying to pass off some little IGNORANT CHILD as an ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENTIST that the WORLD should LISTEN TO.

You people are RETARDED.

The whole world belongs to Paris accord except one country USA because of Trump. Even Ivanka disagree with this dude.
Bull shit. That's one of the most STUPID things I've read on here today.

Coming from one of the dumbest MF's on this board I'm not surprised at his comment.
Riiiiiiiiiiiight... ass clown... "THE WHOLE WORLD BELONGS TO PARIS ACCORD"...

I'm not the one that made that MORONIC STATEMENT... YOU DID... dumbass twit.

I've been here for ten years with damn near 60k posts and you dont know where I stand?

And the MORONS that are trying to pass off some little IGNORANT CHILD as an ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENTIST that the WORLD should LISTEN TO.

You people are RETARDED.

The whole world belongs to Paris accord except one country USA because of Trump. Even Ivanka disagree with this dude.

I don’t expect a very poorly informed supporter like you eeeeeven understand a Paris Accord.
What do you know anyway?

This is a GREAT EXAMPLE of what's WRONG with the LEFTISTS of the WORLD... they're willing to even follow a LITTLE CHILD, that knows NOTHING, only what she's been TOLD to THINK, so long as it goes along with their RADICAL AGENDA.

Yeah that's the ticket leftist... try and convince the ENTIRE WORLD, WORLD LEADERS, SCHOLARS, SCIENTISTS, ALL WALKS OF PEOPLE WITH A HIGHER EDUCATION... that they're STUPID, that they HAVE to LISTEN to a LITTLE GIRL.

How STUPID are you people... REALLY... HOW STUPID ARE YOU?

Whether you support her or believe she should have got the award is really secondary. The main point is Trump acting like a 6 year old because he didn't get it.
NO... it's NOT... the point is YOU people pushing this IGNORANT little girl as some kind of PROPHET, or someone with SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE ABOVE AND BEYOND what every other ADULT SCIENTIST on EARTH has. You're all OUT TO LUNCH thinking that shoving this LITTLE GIRL down our throats is somehow supposed to MAGICALLY make us all BELIEVE in GLOBAL WARMING ALL OF SUDDEN.... BECAUSE SHE SAYS SO.

It's STUPID, and there's NOTHING wrong with President Trump pointing it out. We were ALL THINKING THE SAME THING ANYWAY.

Thus is absurdity well-mocked. When will they dress her up like Jesus as they did Obama?

When did they dress up Obama like Jesus?

obama halo - Google Search

B_5vQdGW8AAuu89.jpg

You people are RETARDED.

Coming from one of the dumbest MF's on this board I'm not surprised at his comment.

You should probably re read my post and not jump to conclusions that are unmerited.
You were talking hyperbole, period.

You people are RETARDED.

I don’t expect a very poorly informed supporter like you eeeeeven understand a Paris Accord.
What do you know anyway?
I don't give a SHIT about what happens in Paris. I live in America, and it's a damn sight better place to live than the MUSLIM INVADED TOILET PARIS.

This is a GREAT EXAMPLE of what's WRONG with the LEFTISTS of the WORLD... they're willing to even follow a LITTLE CHILD, that knows NOTHING, only what she's been TOLD to THINK, so long as it goes along with their RADICAL AGENDA.

Yeah that's the ticket leftist... try and convince the ENTIRE WORLD, WORLD LEADERS, SCHOLARS, SCIENTISTS, ALL WALKS OF PEOPLE WITH A HIGHER EDUCATION... that they're STUPID, that they HAVE to LISTEN to a LITTLE GIRL.

Whether you support her or believe she should have got the award is really secondary. The main point is Trump acting like a 6 year old because he didn't get it.
NO... it's NOT... the point is YOU people pushing this IGNORANT little girl as some kind of PROPHET, or someone with SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE ABOVE AND BEYOND what every other ADULT SCIENTIST on EARTH has. You're all OUT TO LUNCH thinking that shoving this LITTLE GIRL down our throats is somehow supposed to MAGICALLY make us all BELIEVE in GLOBAL WARMING ALL OF SUDDEN.... BECAUSE SHE SAYS SO.

It's STUPID, and there's NOTHING wrong with President Trump pointing it out. We were ALL THINKING THE SAME THING ANYWAY.

I have never once discussed her. You can rant and rave all you want to and all it does is help explain why people support Trump ranting and raving.

I have never once discussed her. You can rant and rave all you want to and all it does is help explain why people support Trump ranting and raving.
PRESIDENT Trump is a SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE and WON THE WHITE HOUSE. He's PROVEN himself to have TENACITY and WISDOM.

This little girl is just that... A LITTLE GIRL.

The way you sound you'd follow her off a cliff.

Last edited:

You should probably re read my post and not jump to conclusions that are unmerited.

So you think Charwin is intelligent?

I support her for person of year. A future leader. Nothing is lost, no nation is hurt, nobody else is more deserving so who cares except snowflakes.

Do you think the little girl matches Charwin for intelligence and wisdom?

WTF does that have to with me dissing Charwin?

You people are RETARDED.

What do you know anyway?
I don't give a SHIT about what happens in Paris. I live in America, and it's a damn sight better place to live than the MUSLIM INVADED TOILET PARIS.

What made you think is going to happen in Paris?
What is America got anything to do with Paris? I know Muslims here and I can assure you that they are heavily informed than ignorant like you.

Oh I can assure you that I’m far more intelligent than both of you combined.

You people are RETARDED.

Fake news. Is your paradise still burning?

Forum List

Back