Trump attacks 16 year old with Aspergers (jealous that she won Time person of the year)

Don't attack teenage boy Barron Trump, the president's supporters protested.
Now Donald blasted not only a minor,for but one with a mental disorder, for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.
Trump mocks Greta Thunberg for being Time's 'Person of the Year'

There's a difference between mocking a child who has virtually no public persona vs one that is being used as a political sock puppet, you dumb shit.
You gotta hand it our sh*t head and Chief. He knows is twitter audience.

Now Donald blasted not only a minor,for but one with a mental disorder, for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.

As I just pointed out on the dup thread, idiot, Greta is a public figure and has CHOSEN herself as such, Barron Trump has NOT. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE, moron. And Trump didn't attack the poor Greta kid who apparently is too retarded to know the day of week yet we are supposed to take her opinion on anything seriously, he is attacking the idea of Time making her "person of the year." Ever notice how all these institutions award "recognitions" only to far left leaning people? She is just one more leftard ploy to exploit children to advance their agendas. Makes about as much sense as giving Obumma a Nobel Peace Prize for being Black--- --- a guy who two years later massacred a million people. :21: Some "peace."

The economy was surging for several years before Trump came along. He was elected on third base, and the tards think he hit a triple.

Despite inheriting an economy falling off a cliff, Obama's economy turned around and made a 56 percent gain in the Dow by this point in his presidency.

Trump's economy has only made a 41 percent gain. He's a weak bitch.

Even more revealing, the Dow climbed 34 percent in Trump's first year. Then the dumbass started a liberal tariff war. So for the past two years since he started that idiotic shit, the Dow has only climbed FIVE percent.

And GDP growth has been nosediving. Even though Trump has been trying to artificially juice the GDP with record spending and trillion dollar deficits.

This is what happens when you elect a New York limousine liberal con man.

Manhattanites knew him well and didn't vote for him.

How classy.
Well the con did make a fake Time cover with him on the cover.
Just when you think he can't go any lower

Got a link?
720.jpg

It was this photoshopped bullshit.

So, was this one he hung up in his hotel...

8658580-3x4-340x453.png

Fake Time Magazine cover on display in Trump's golf courses

How classy.

You leftards are hard up for leadership when you have look to 16 year olds but I suppose that is the upper range of your emotional and intellectual maturity in general anyway.
I have to agree that the exploitation of this kid has been nothing less than shameful.

However, Trump's objections have nothing to do with that. His ego can't stand that someone else was picked besides himself.

Sad.

So Progs are saying Trump's mean for picking on the fucking retard who is supposed to run our lives?

Don't attack teenage boy Barron Trump, the president's supporters protested. Now Donald blasted not only a minor,for but one with a mental disorder, for having an "anger management" issue. How classy.
LOL!!! Look who's saying someone else needs "anger management!

EFWOWE5B6JALVPX5JM3L33BF2U.jpg
His anger is justified, as is that of all Americans.
But his is sociopathic and a hell of a lot scarier than Aspergers.

Now Donald blasted the minor for having an "anger management" issue.
How classy.
After Obama's Nobel, these things don't mean much.We all know that for three years running, Trump has been Man of the Year.

Your wonder boy Donald is not a man, he's a man-child in an empty suit.

Thats worth billions...
Jealous much?

How classy.

And what makes her special? Thought everyone was the SAME-) That means they get glorification, AND they get lambasted. Or, would you rather SEGREGATE them, you racist, you-)

How classy.
After Obama's Nobel, these things don't mean much.We all know that for three years running, Trump has been Man of the Year.

Thats worth billions...
Jealous much?
billionaires-and-idiots.jpg

How classy.

Thats worth billions...
Jealous much?

Of Trump, hell no. I'm a year or two younger than that fat asshole: never once paid for sex; never been sued; never declared bankruptcy; worked my way through college; served our country in the USN; never got divorced, married for 45 years; retired at age 57 with Safety Retirement and life time medical. and live in a community where no homes are valued under seven figures.

Oh, and I never claimed or paid for a Dr. to claim I have bone spurs.

EVERY libtard here has best STFU. You assholes went after the Covington kids and Barron Trump and cried that you were “justified”. Now you cry and whine when a know nothing retard gets what’s coming to her by acting the fool in public. Hypocrites, every single one of you. The TDS is strong here.

How classy.

Tuff fuckin shit.....
If she doesn't have the skin she should take her retarded ass and its twin mouth back to the sperm vault where it came from.

Asperger's??? That's being generous it's more like RETARDBERGER'S.

JO

Last edited:
How classy.

Thats worth billions...
Jealous much?

Of Trump, hell no. I'm a year or two younger than that fat asshole: never once paid for sex; never been sued; never declared bankruptcy; worked my way through college; served our country in the USN; never got divorced, married for 45 years; retired at age 57 with Safety Retirement and life time medical. and live in a community where no homes are valued under seven figures.

Oh, and I never claimed or paid for a Dr. to claim I have bone spurs.
You're not a billionaire, nor the most powerful man in the world and you;re not boinking Melania. So there's that.

Forum List

Back