Trump Asks If SNL is a Democrat Advertisement

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I don't watch SNL very often, but I'll watch next week to see their response. See? Trump's rant already boosted their ratings.

I think Trumps question is valid.

Dems use to complain about talk radio, but they will give credit to Democrats where they think it is due.

SNL NEVER says one good thing about DJ Trump, NEVER.

It is 100% pro-Democrat from start to finish.

I think the FCC should investigate it as being a form of Dimocrat advertisement.

Trump threatens 'Saturday Night Live' with federal investigation in Sunday morning tweet storm | Daily Mail Online

I think you need to be investigated, locked in a looney bin and given a straightjacket for the rest of your miserable life. You are a idiot first class. I would love to see Trump try it. He would be the laughing stock of the country until his ass is kicked out in 2020.

I'm a Trump supporter, however, it is their network and they can broadcast whatever they want within the FCC guidelines. Why is anyone surprised? NBC as well as MSNBC is owned by Far Left Comcast whose CEO, Brian Roberts is a big Democrat bundler, fundraiser and good friend to Obama, and a Hillary supporter. He is still butt hurt over Hillary's loss. NBC is just about as bad if not worse than CNN.

I think Trumps question is valid.

Dems use to complain about talk radio, but they will give credit to Democrats where they think it is due.

SNL NEVER says one good thing about DJ Trump, NEVER.

It is 100% pro-Democrat from start to finish.

I think the FCC should investigate it as being a form of Dimocrat advertisement.

Trump threatens 'Saturday Night Live' with federal investigation in Sunday morning tweet storm | Daily Mail Online
Even if that were true, SNL has a right to freedom of speech. Trump is treading on thin ice trying to squash their First Amendment rights that he swore on a Bible to protect.

I used to watch SNL when they had some really good comics on.

Haven't watched since Eddie Murphy left.

Wouldn't bother watching it now either.

New estimates of worldwide crude oil reserves total 1.651 trillion bbl
(1,651,000,000,000)
Login

In 2010, global crude oil demand was 86.4 million barrels per day.
86,400,000,000x365=315360000000000000
Daily global crude oil demand 2006-2018 | Statistic

1,651,000,000,000/315360000000000000=19 years left

My math might be off but it looks like, at current rate of consumption all the known oil reserves will be used up in 19 years.

If the numbers are correct, we need to act now before it is too late !!

Any suggestions?
/----/ Here we go again, the fear mongers predictions of the end of oil going back to 1909:
https://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/weve-been-incorrectly-predicting-peak-oil-for-over-a-ce-1668986354
1909: 25 or 30 years longer
"Petroleum has been used for less than 50 years, and it is estimated that the supply will last about 25 or 30 years longer. If production is curtailed and waste stopped it may last till the end of the century. The most important effects of its disappearance will be in the lack of illuminants. Animal and vegetable oils will not begin to supply its place. This being the case, the reckless exploitation of oil fields and the consumption of oil for fuel should be checked."
— July 19, 1909 Titusville Herald (Titusville, PA)

1919: Two to five years until maximum production
"In meeting the world's needs, however, the oil from the United States will continue to occupy a less and less dominant position, because within the next two to five years the oil fields of this country will reach their maximum production and from that on we will face an ever increasing decline."
— October 23, 1919 Oil and Gas News
This frakking thing is not good. It's too destructive. That's how we've been getting a lot of our oil lately, and it's not a good thing.

I haven't watched it for decades either, just like late night talks shows. Not funny, not entertaining. No talent.

(1,651,000,000,000)
Login

My math might be off but it looks like, at current rate of consumption all the known oil reserves will be used up in 19 years.

Any suggestions?
/----/ Here we go again, the fear mongers predictions of the end of oil going back to 1909:
https://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/weve-been-incorrectly-predicting-peak-oil-for-over-a-ce-1668986354
"Petroleum has been used for less than 50 years, and it is estimated that the supply will last about 25 or 30 years longer. If production is curtailed and waste stopped it may last till the end of the century. The most important effects of its disappearance will be in the lack of illuminants. Animal and vegetable oils will not begin to supply its place. This being the case, the reckless exploitation of oil fields and the consumption of oil for fuel should be checked."

"In meeting the world's needs, however, the oil from the United States will continue to occupy a less and less dominant position, because within the next two to five years the oil fields of this country will reach their maximum production and from that on we will face an ever increasing decline."
This frakking thing is not good. It's too destructive. That's how we've been getting a lot of our oil lately, and it's not a good thing.

I haven't watched it for decades either, just like late night talks shows. Not funny, not entertaining. No talent.

I don't watch it as much as I did in the 70s either. It's a show for young people, and plenty of young people seem to like it. Their ratings are good.

SNL is missing out. The sh!t with with Democrats these days practically writes itself. AOC alone is a walking SNL skit.

SNL is missing out. The sh!t with with Democrats these days practically writes itself. AOC alone is a walking SNL skit.

SNL has done a couple of skits on her, but nothing draws the laughs like Trumpo the orange clown.

(1,651,000,000,000)
Login

Any suggestions?

True. You have incredibly funny characters like AOC, Maxine Waters, Booker, Harris, Schumer, Pelosi, Beto, and even gaff ridden, creepy BIDEN, yet they are untouchable as they don't want to move from the Democrat (far left) platform. God forbid they poke fun at their own. Utter, blatant HYPOCRISY which defines Democrats.

SNL has sucked ever since Will Ferrell left, but some of their guests are okay....Matt Daman nailed Brett Kavanaugh last year....

Yeah, Dems were really funny back in the day when they were lynching uppity black folks, though they didnt call them that, and still dont in private.

SNL is completely a propaganda show now. I have not seen it for years. No investigation is necessary. We all know what it is.

Forum List

Back