Trump As Star Of Frank Capra Film???

If you've seen Frank Capra's "Mr Smith Goes To Washington" and recall what made Jefferson Smith the kind of guy you'd like to support, see victorious, you'd like an article in this week's WSJ.

1."Capra Could Cast Jimmy Stewart as Trump "Mr. Smith went to Washington 80 years ago and encountered familiar obstacles.

Actually, the problem with the GOP is that it watches "Its a Wonderful Life" and thinks that Mr. Potter is the hero. Not that dirty stinking New Deal Commie George Bailey.

Brilliant....(yawn...) .....simply brilliant.

Jimmy Stewart was a great actor. But he would struggle to convince as a foul mouthed, draft dodging,pussy grabbing conman.

You've managed to produce a largely vapid post.

I'll make two assumptions.....first that it represents your thinking ability, and second, that you rather a party that promises this:

1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

11. The abolition of prisons so that convicted criminals would be free to prey on innocent citizens. ."AOC Wants to Abolish Prisons

...saying that lawmakers needed to explore the mass release of America's prison population.

Oh....and this....

12. Abortion rights for men

What sort of imbecile would support this???

Raise your paw.
And where does Jefferson Smith come into this ? Why not Old Man Potter ? A more appropriate role model for donny.

Are you admitting that you favor the items I listed?
Why would I even read your list ? Your initial dribblings have classified you as a loon.

Jimmy Stewart was a great actor. But he would struggle to convince as a foul mouthed, draft dodging,pussy grabbing conman.

You've managed to produce a largely vapid post.

I'll make two assumptions.....first that it represents your thinking ability, and second, that you rather a party that promises this:

1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

11. The abolition of prisons so that convicted criminals would be free to prey on innocent citizens. ."AOC Wants to Abolish Prisons

...saying that lawmakers needed to explore the mass release of America's prison population.

Oh....and this....

12. Abortion rights for men

What sort of imbecile would support this???

Raise your paw.
And where does Jefferson Smith come into this ? Why not Old Man Potter ? A more appropriate role model for donny.

Are you admitting that you favor the items I listed?
Why would I even read your list ? Your initial dribblings have classified you as a loon.

See....first I identified you as an imbecile.....now I've forced you to lie.

It's the same pattern with every Liberal low-life.

You read it....and realized that I was, as always, 100% correct about your side.
Then you pretend you didn't read it....yet here you are responding.

Dismissed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back