trump approval rating dives to lowest in seven years while Biden's climbs

You guys aren’t listening again.

Trump is a terrible candidate. You guys are probably going to go with him as the Republican nominee again. He’s probably going to get his ass kicked in the general election again. And then you guys will all be whining baseless conspiracy theories of election fraud again.

Republicans come out against Trump until he slaps them around and threatens to turn MAGA on them

Then they cower before him and kiss the ring

See…..Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy

Trump is a terrible candidate. You guys are probably going to go with him as the Republican nominee again. He’s probably going to get his ass kicked in the general election again. And then you guys will all be whining baseless conspiracy theories of election fraud again.
Well...at least it keeps them off the street.

Yes, but I'll be laughing my ass off to the day Crooked Donald dies.

Yes, but I'll be laughing my ass off to the day Crooked Donald dies.

Yeah, but you will probably die before him. Your type of hatred is terribly bad for your health

Like the conspiracy that government was censoring news?

Forum List

Back