Trump, how dare you put yourself 1st & disgrace us who put America 1st in front of the world by attacking the 200 year American tradition of democracy

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
It's now 707 days since Donald Trump's Jan 6 terrorist attack. Not only has Trump not been charged with even one crime, he's now running for President where he's actively spewing more lies to delegitimize our democracy. Long past Time for Merrick Garland to INDICT TRUMP!!

e9d.jpg

It's now 707 days since Donald Trump's Jan 6 terrorist attack. Not only has Trump not been charged with even one crime, he's now running for President where he's actively spewing more lies to delegitimize our democracy. Long past Time for Merrick Garland to INDICT TRUMP!!

oh this week you dont like trump.....this after you told me one of your lies and said how you are a trump person....you are the most wishy washy poster on this board....i wonder which way the wind will blow next week?.....

oh this week you dont like trump.....this after you told me one of your lies and said how you are a trump person....you are the most wishy washy poster on this board....i wonder which way the wind will blow next week?.....

Give the guy a break. He probably ran out of bipolar meds.

He's a switch hitter?

Honest to God, how fucking stupid are you people? How many times have we read about Trump's crimes, then, when they are investigated.........nothing.

How many times do you have to be shown wrong before you GET IT? It is all bullshit. His crimes are created in the minds of Leftists in the Media and in Congress.

LOL. The American Government lost its legitimacy when Lincoln was elected in 1860. FDR made sure it could not ever be brought back to legitimacy. Trump isn’t even a drop in the bucket compared to those two.

Oh go fuck yourself you treasonous piece of shit.

Tradition?? Chicago may have a long tradition of voter fraud, but not the rest of the country. Let's get rid of voter fraud once and for all.

trump is wonderful...who can deny it.....btw, I smell poor old JOes adult diaper again, call kamala quick

From your link:

"Rossman, 38, pleaded guilty in September to parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building, a misdemeanor."

Terrorist attack? You fucking troll!

Forum List

Back