Trump Apprears To Float Third Party Run

The story is submitted and the Editor In Chief makes up the headline.
Current Republican Leadership will not fight against the WEF American Flying Monkeys: the democrats. Since we don’t suicide our dissidents, we have to find another way to remove them from leadership.

The right move would have been for Trump to have fired and replaced a few thousand Federal Employees while replacing RNC leadership; he did NOTHING. It makes me question his desire to move the needle at all

As it currently stands, with dems cheating going unchecked, Republicans will not win the WH in 24. Still, Third Party is a dumbass idea

Let me do the math real quick:

Party number 1: 81 million votes
Party number 2: 75 million divided by two so about 40 million
Party number 3: 35 million votes.

Yea, Trump is a shoe-in.
By 2024 the collapse of the country will be well underway so it really makes no difference who wins. If a Democrat takes the reins, they'll just continue the extraction of whatever public funding is still available. If Trump wins, they'll set about burning it all down. It will at least be entertaining to witness the death of the RINOs.

The Republican party is so divided now that I can't see it remaining intact unless the RINOs decide to get on board the populist train that Trump set in motion. If they refuse then the Dems will likely retain the WH but I doubt they'll regain unified control of both houses of the Congress. Even so, that will likely be enough to drive the last nails into the coffin for what WAS America.

Sadly, I think that outcome is unavoidable, even if Trump were to win with enough support that even their election theft schemes wouldn't be enough to stop him. He has proven he is an existential threat to DC and the Uniparty. Anyone who observed the reaction to his win in 2016, should understand that they will never allow another outsider to interfere with their plans and schemes. They will do whatever is required and if a populist wave looks to be inbound, they will start a "revolution" against Trump's supporters by casting them as treasonous insurrectionists, seditionists, domestic terrorists... whatever it takes and no matter how much damage is required.

The Tan Messiah and his cabal in the shadows have locked up the Pentagon's loyalty so it wouldn't shock me if Trump won and the military came in to "restore order" by removing him.
The RINO don’t care about “winning”they’re not on our side; they’re Bush evil, bought or bribed. They are another WEF Army of Flying Monkeys.

Did they make a peep about the 2020 Election Theft? Their world was unaffected

Gelernter believes such a move would torpedo Trump’s chances of winning the White House. But it would also wipe out Republican hopes

Sounds good to me. I'd never vote for a Dem and very few GOP now, so, let Trump sap all the votes from the GOP! Soon, there won't be any GOP left then all you cretins will have left is the MAGA party to deal with and an angry nation fed up with the failures and treachery of the democrats.

And maybe some day I can ride by, stop and buy a snow cone off of Mitch in his little street-side stand when he's through wasting America's time in Washington being a useless pustule.

Former President Donald Trump has appeared to float the idea of running a third-party campaign if increasingly disgruntled Republican leaders don’t get behind his 2024 run for the presidency.

Trump signaled the possibility by posting an article on Truth Social Wednesday ― “The Coming Split,” by Dan Gelernter, in the right-wing journal American Greatness ― promoting just such an option.

Gelernter believes such a move would torpedo Trump’s chances of winning the White House. But it would also wipe out Republican hopes, which Gelernter argued would be a deserving punishment for rejecting the popular former president.

To which I say.....Yes....Yes.....Yes.....Yes with handing the White House, Senate and House with whipped cream on top!!!
Just hand Biden the presidency for 4 more years then.

Former President Donald Trump has appeared to float the idea of running a third-party campaign if increasingly disgruntled Republican leaders don’t get behind his 2024 run for the presidency.

Trump signaled the possibility by posting an article on Truth Social Wednesday ― “The Coming Split,” by Dan Gelernter, in the right-wing journal American Greatness ― promoting just such an option.

Gelernter believes such a move would torpedo Trump’s chances of winning the White House. But it would also wipe out Republican hopes, which Gelernter argued would be a deserving punishment for rejecting the popular former president.

To which I say.....Yes....Yes.....Yes.....Yes with handing the White House, Senate and House with whipped cream on top!!!

Well, there is "third party" meaning either forming or running under an exiting third party. Meaning that, if he ran as a libertarian, he could legally draw monies from that political party (if they have any) etc...

And then there is "independent" where he has no party backing and essentially keeps doing what he has done since his historic defeat in 2020...the Trump misery tour.

Either way it benefits the Democrats. So it's a win for them who are, in this universe where half-a-loaf is all you can expect, the good guys.

I followed your link the HUFFPO article which had links that I followed, only to be led to circle back to the HUFFPO article.

Can't find anywhere that Trump said he would consider making a third party run.

Why would he? Third party runs are for Candidates like Ross Perot, and John Anderson, who have strong support from a minority within their party, but cannot get nominated, and want to be spoilers or some other motivation. Or else third parties like the Libertarian Party, which runs every election, but never make a blip on the radar.

Trump is running unopposed and no one is even floating the idea of running against him.

I will say this: If Trump loses the nomination fairly, I'll vote for whichever Republican defeats him fairly - unless by a miracle, the Democrats run someone reasonable. If he loses then nomination unfairly, I'll stop bothering to vote and try to figure out exactly how much stronger the ballot is than the bullet, so I know how many to stock up on.
It just turned 2023. Usually people do not announce runs until the Spring (or later) in the year before the election

It just turned 2023. Usually people do not announce runs until the Spring (or later) in the year before the election
Which Republican do you see throwing themselves into the meat grinder by challenging Trump?

Last edited:
Trump is loyal only to himself

Which is fine; most of the GOP establishment is as worthless as you are. they want to volunteer to die as a Party first, so be it; the duopoly has to go, and DEmocrats won't survive long as a monopoly, they are already self-destructing and run by incompetent sociopaths, violent racists, and deviants. No way their 'Rainbow Coalition' survives 'Winning'; too many promises and no ability to honor them.

The media flacks certainly want to create that impression; Trump doesn't pay for polls, but the RNC does, so they get the results they want, same as with 'think tank studies'.

I don't think USAToday/Suffolk is an RNC organization

I don't think USAToday/Suffolk is an RNC organization

They don't have to be, they just have to be Trump haters. You have Christie, DeSAntis, Lil Mario, etc. who all want to be the nominee, and they have the backing of the RNC, and of course the left fears him greatly. so yeah opinion polls will be coming out of the woodwork sniveling about Trump.

Trump has actually lost a lot of support, even among Republicans. This is consistent across polls.

He has lost support. Lost "a lot" of support? I'm not so sure.

From your link:

Driving the news: A new USA Today/Suffolk poll found Trump's favorability among Republicans dropped from 75% in October to 64% in December — below the 70% threshold generally viewed as a Mendoza line for support within a candidate's own party.

• A Quinnipiac poll out Wednesday puts Trump's favorability among GOP voters right at 70% — his lowest mark in the survey since March 2016.
  • And a new Wall Street Journal poll has him at 74% — above the Mendoza line, but a 11% decline since March.
A better way to put it would be that Trump still has a lot of support. Losing ten points in the least favorable poll listed doesn't seem like a lot, given that in was still at 64%. 64% would mean another landslide for him in the primary.

• Equally troubling for the former president: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is dominating him in a hypothetical head-to-head primary, leading by 23 points (56%–33%) in the Suffolk poll and 14 points (52%–38%) in the WSJ poll.
That would be one to worry about, if those results were consistent in other polls. But only if DeSantis actually runs. I think DeSantis would be unwise to run in 2024. In 2028, he will have a wide open field. The aging GOP establishment will be even more aged, there won't be an incumbent president, assuming that it will be Biden v. Trump in 2024, and if Biden wins, all of his failures can be pinned on Newsome or whoever is nominated.

The big picture: The conventional wisdom that Trump is the favorite to be the GOP nominee is no longer borne out by the polling data.

That statement does not seem supported by the numbers above, other than the head to head comparison with DeSantis.

But there is no reason to believe that the primary will be head to head. In 2016, Trump's big advantage was his competition being divided among several other opponents, all of whom had to scramble for the shrinking number of never-Trump voters.

If they had gotten together and picked one anti-Trump champion and the rest dropped out of the primary, they might have defeated him. But they were incapable of that, and would likely be again. Even if they did pick one to back, I doubt that it would be DeSantis.

From your link:

Driving the news: A new USA Today/Suffolk poll found Trump's favorability among Republicans dropped from 75% in October to 64% in December — below the 70% threshold generally viewed as a Mendoza line for support within a candidate's own party.

• A Quinnipiac poll out Wednesday puts Trump's favorability among GOP voters right at 70% — his lowest mark in the survey since March 2016.
  • And a new Wall Street Journal poll has him at 74% — above the Mendoza line, but a 11% decline since March.
A better way to put it would be that Trump still has a lot of support. Losing ten points in the least favorable poll listed doesn't seem like a lot, given that in was still at 64%. 64% would mean another landslide for him in the primary.

• Equally troubling for the former president: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is dominating him in a hypothetical head-to-head primary, leading by 23 points (56%–33%) in the Suffolk poll and 14 points (52%–38%) in the WSJ poll.
That would be one to worry about, if those results were consistent in other polls. But only if DeSantis actually runs. I think DeSantis would be unwise to run in 2024. In 2028, he will have a wide open field. The aging GOP establishment will be even more aged, there won't be an incumbent president, assuming that it will be Biden v. Trump in 2024, and if Biden wins, all of his failures can be pinned on Newsome or whoever is nominated.

The big picture: The conventional wisdom that Trump is the favorite to be the GOP nominee is no longer borne out by the polling data.

That statement does not seem supported by the numbers above, other than the head to head comparison with DeSantis.

But there is no reason to believe that the primary will be head to head. In 2016, Trump's big advantage was his competition being divided among several other opponents, all of whom had to scramble for the shrinking number of never-Trump voters.

If they had gotten together and picked one anti-Trump champion and the rest dropped out of the primary, they might have defeated him. But they were incapable of that, and would likely be again. Even if they did pick one to back, I doubt that it would be DeSantis.

I'm seeing a lot of buzz and excitement for DeSantis too in circles you might not expect it. Many, many "open school moms" who were formerly Democrats will NOT vote for Trump but are eager to work for a DeSantis campaign. And I've been wrong before, but the momentum seems to be trending away from Trump.

Haley, Pence (who I think is already in), Cruz, that joke from Arkansas who's name I can't remember, Abbott.. just off the top of my head.
You just rattled off a list of the most prominent Republicans. Obviously, if anyone were to run against Trump, it makes sense that it would be them. But that is a big "if."

But none of them have said anything at all about running for president in 2024 that I know of. Except for Pence who said that he and his family are giving it "prayerful consideration." Pence is definitely not already in. There was a false rumor floated that he had filed, but his people shot it down.

When his opponents are that timid, it is hard to take them seriously.

From your link:

It was indie voters that put him over, and still do. He will lose some support just from the barrage of negative media campaigns, but he can still shut down the GOP's chances all by himself, hence they wouldn't be spending so much money and effort trying to sink him. Without support from the indies they can't win anything at all.

Forum List

Back