Trump And The Trump Organization “Demonstrated Propensity To Engage In Persistent Fraud”

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
It has now become more than obvious why Trump worked so hard to conceal his tax returns, but his criminal behavior is finally being exposed in court.

One example of the kind of crap Trump pulled is claiming his 11,000 square foot apartment is 30,000 square feet, just so he could inflate its value by a few hundred million dollars.

Not only has The Donald been found to be a criminal, so have his spawn.

Trump and the Trump Organization have been found to be more crooked than a dog's hind leg. So much so that none of the Trump family members can conduct any kind of financial transaction in New York without getting a sign-off from a court-appointed monitor.

Judge Arthur Engoron ordered an outside watchdog as he presides over a lawsuit in which New York’s attorney general alleges Trump and the Trump Organization misled banks and others about the value of prized assets, including golf courses and hotels bearing his name.

Attorney General Letitia James says the company is continuing to engage in fraud and has taken steps to dodge potential penalties from her lawsuit, such as incorporating a new, similarly named entity — Trump Organization LLC — in September, just before the lawsuit was filed.

Engoron wrote in an 11-page order that Trump and the Trump Organization “demonstrated propensity to engage in persistent fraud” and that appointing an outside monitor “is the most prudent and narrowly tailored mechanism to ensure there is no further fraud or illegality” pending the resolution of the lawsuit.

The judge is obviously a homo Satanic pedophile who throws puppies into rush hour traffic to entertain his Democrat friends.

While presiding over disputes over subpoenas issued in James’ investigation, the judge, a Democrat, held Trump in contempt and fined him $110,000 after he was slow to turn over documents, and he forced him to sit for a deposition. In that testimony, Trump invoked his Fifth Amendment protection against self-incrimination more than 400 times.

trump-fifth.jpg

At times like this one is reminded how few Leftists have ever actually earned a living or run a company. Their complaints are like a four-year-old complaining about how his father drives.

One must never forget that THERE ARE NO VICTIMS HERE. If Trump over-stated the value of his assets and got more in loans than he should have, but then PAID THE LOANS ACCORDING TO THEIR TERMS, who is the victim? Deutchebank doesn't seem to have any problem with it.

And for the record, I am currently engaged in a court battle to UNDERSTATE the value of my real estate, for tax purposes. Throw me in the link? Criminal?

At times like this one is reminded how few Leftists have ever actually earned a living or run a company. Their complaints are like a four-year-old complaining about how his father drives.

One must never forget that THERE ARE NO VICTIMS HERE. If Trump over-stated the value of his assets and got more in loans than he should have, but then PAID THE LOANS ACCORDING TO THEIR TERMS, who is the victim? Deutchebank doesn't seem to have any problem with it.

And for the record, I am currently engaged in a court battle to UNDERSTATE the value of my real estate, for tax purposes. Throw me in the link? Criminal?

If you think Trump's crimes are victimless, then you are even dumber than I thought.

So is this the new Republican morality? You can be a criminal so long as the rubes think there are no victims?

The elite don't have to follow the rules? That's how you want to play it? Really?

"Drain the Swamp". Yet another hoax.

If you think Trump's crimes are victimless, then you are even dumber than I thought.

So is this the new Republican morality? You can be a criminal so long as the rubes think there are no victims?

The elite don't have to follow the rules? That's how you want to play it? Really?

"Drain the Swamp". Yet another hoax.

Forum List

Back