Trump And The Black Sea Blitzkrieg

Lethal aid and Donald Trump

One irony is that the Trump administration was going further with its aid than the Obama administration by deciding to provide Ukraine with lethal weapons.

In 2017, Trump announced his intent to provide the Javelin, and Congress approved an assistance package of 210 missiles and 37 launchers, together worth $47 million.

Trump sent 'em Javelin anti-tank missile....
And illegally delayed their delivery, against the orders of Congress.

Obama sent them blankets.
Great, you can't defend your position without invoking Obama or Hillary.

And Trump didn't send them those weapons at first, he had to because Congress mandated it, but he withheld those weapons illegally after the deadline.

Defend???

The clear and evident point is that Hussein Obama bowed to Russia and Putin, promising to be more 'flexible'....meaning,removal of all defensive missiles in Europe and/or opposing Russian advance.

Trump did the opposite.

BTW, dunce....guess which office has total and 100% authority in making foreign policy according to the Constitution.

One irony is that the Trump administration was going further with its aid than the Obama administration by deciding to provide Ukraine with lethal weapons.

In 2017, Trump announced his intent to provide the Javelin, and Congress approved an assistance package of 210 missiles and 37 launchers, together worth $47 million.

It isn't irony.....it's which President has the interests of America at heart.

Only one of 'em guaranteed nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

Only one of 'em guaranteed nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.
North Korea?

North Korea?

N. Korea had a nuclear capability long before Trump arrived on the scene. All the other presidents merely kicked the can down the road regarding n.Korea....Trump is the first one to stand up and actually attempt to solve the problem and was attacked by the media relentlessly doing so...they did every thing in their power to prevent Trump from solving the problem of N. Koreak.

There's an old saying "War is God's way of teaching us geography.'

Maybe it's true, but geography is the least of what government school grads are unaware of (sorry to end that sentence with a preposition!).

Case in point, there are six countries that border the Black Sea, and most of said grads can neither name them, nor connect the dots that the Democrats are using in their failed attacks on Trump.

1. Russia, Turkey, and the Ukraine are three of the six.....
The Russia Collusion failed
Turns out it is Biden who had the quid pro quo with the Ukraine
and
Trump just announced that Turkey will stop bullying the Kurds....

2. Three down....now the Democrats have to try to use Bulgaria, Romania, and Georgia.....

black-sea-political-map.jpg

Very good. I used a map once to show the real hidden reason for invading Iraq. What a missed opportunity.

North Korea?

I can help....

PopQuiz: Which one doesn’t belong:

Kim Philby;

Barack Obama;

Judas Iscariot;

Benedict Arnold?

Just kiddin’- all four belong...all four are traitors....they all sold out to the enemy.

Excuse me boyo...I have no idea what country you are from but here in America it does not work that way....aka...........congress does not order the President to do anything.....we have 3 branches of government...The executive, the Judiciary and the congress,

They should have required you to take civis l01 before giving you that green card chump. hehheh

Seems you are reduced to some extraneous comment....

Based on the level of pertinence of your post, you have all the skills necessary to be employed in valet parking at the hospital emergency room....or sitting in front of a thatched hut, poking a stick in the dirt.
Fortunately for us Trump will contain your reality with a wall. That´s a good thing for us.

"Fortunately for us Trump will contain your reality with a wall. That´s a good thing for us."

I'll bet that that is exactly the way the tiles fell out of that velvet Scrabble bag.

You should stick to Chutes 'n' Ladders.
At least I don´t justify my raids with the will of god. ISIS does.

You appear to post nothing withing the context of the thread to which you are aiming.

Any post on the board, it seems, would find your post just as appropriate.
Sorry, but your thread simply lacks a context.
I don´t see anything here that justifies a thread.
Cause if it was the other way round you would nevertheless make a thread in support of your party. Don´t think, I am not aware of this.
How about you go piss up a rope, asshole?

I have no idea why the democrats are focused on being the enemy of Trump since Trump himself is his own worst enemy what with his private school education he is unaware there is a Black Sea.

I'm an old codger so I've been around the block a few times.

I can say with confidence that my knowing or not knowing whether there was a Black Sea, or knowing where it was located, made one iota of difference in my life. Unless someone lived in the area, I can't see how it would make a difference to anyone.

It's not just Ukraine, Trump wants dirt on Biden from China to "help" his trade talks.

He's open about it. I don't even see how he'll make it to the ballot as he is breaking the law in the open, not even trying to cover it up.

Isn't that exactly what Hillary paid Putin/Steele for????

Why are you loathe to place the 'blame' equally?

And this:

....we have proof that the Democrats did exactly what they claim was a crime when Trump does it…..

"Dear Editor:

In May, CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez, D-N.J., Richard Durbin, D-Ill., and Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe. In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake.
Describing themselves as “strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,” the Democratic senators declared, “We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,” before demanding Lutsenko “reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.”
https://hudsonreporter.com/2019/10/...o-investigate-trump-in-may-2018-please-share/

“… in May, CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) and Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe. In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake. Describing themselves as “strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,” the Democratic senators declared, “We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,” before demanding Lutsenko “reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.”

So, it’s okay for Democratic senators to encourage Ukraine to investigate Trump, but it’s not okay for the president to allegedly encourage Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden?”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...tigation-might-do-more-hurt-biden-than-trump/

Democrats threatened the Ukraine should it fail to support their attack on their political enemy.

Sounds just like what they're claiming Trump did.

The letter from Menendez, Durbin and Leahy is here:

https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/5-4-18 Menendez joint letter to General Prosecutor of Ukraine on Mueller investigation.pdf

sk012320dAPR20200123024507.jpg

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-animated-gif-6-Th.gif

Your school of thought then is that Presidents should NOT exercise prudence in making every effort to see that taxpayer's money not be given to a corrupt government?

Why is inquiring about corruption bad but having four Democrats sitting in the jury, to vote on impeaching their opponent, good?

Forum List

Back