Trump and his first lady....................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Think about this........................

If Trump is elected, then his wife will be the first Russian First Lady of the United States!

I wonder how St. Reagan would react if he knew that a Russian woman was on track to be First Lady if her husband wins?

Matter of fact, what would Eisenhower or Patton say about that?

If Trump is elected, then his wife will be the first Russian First Lady of the United States!

Did Russia set this master plan in motion all those many years ago when they
set this couple up.Imagine Trump as President spending the night tweeting while
Melania is on a secure phone line with Putin getting new instructions for the Donald....

Wow.

She's not Russian....jesus christ democrats are the most ignorant people.

Hey, if you conservatives don't feel the need to be able to differentiate between Sikh and Muslim, then why should I feel the need to tell a Slovenian from a Russian? They both look the same.

Congrats...........................you neocons have been successfully trolled.

Hey, if you conservatives don't feel the need to be able to differentiate between Sikh and Muslim, then why should I feel the need to tell a Slovenian from a Russian? They both look the same.

^^^Meager attempt to cover how stupid he looks right now

Actually Bitchy Irish Ass, not trying to cover up anything. I knew that because there are a lot of conservatives that follow me around that I'd get a whole bunch of responses in quite a short time.

Looks like I succeeded.

And yea, I intentionally said Russian, because I wanted to confuse the issues much like many conservatives on here do. Besides................"Russian" is a scary word to conservatives.

And................it doesn't change the fact that Slovenia is a Communist country. Why is it that your candidate is sleeping with the Communists?

:muahaha:

Ah figgered yew were goin' fer sump'm, jest wuzzn't sher whut.

th

th

upload_2016-10-20_16-13-29.jpeg

Actually Bitchy Irish Ass, not trying to cover up anything. I knew that because there are a lot of conservatives that follow me around that I'd get a whole bunch of responses in quite a short time.

Looks like I succeeded.

And yea, I intentionally said Russian, because I wanted to confuse the issues much like many conservatives on here do. Besides................"Russian" is a scary word to conservatives.

And................it doesn't change the fact that Slovenia is a Communist country. Why is it that your candidate is sleeping with the Communists?

"Slovenia split from Yugoslavia and became an independent country. In 2004, it entered NATO and the European Union; in 2007 became the first former Communist country to join the Eurozone; and in 2010 joined the OECD, a global association of high-income developed countries."

1. What the fuck are you talking about Sikh or Muslim?
2. I am no neocohen moron. You would know that if you paid ANY attention at all to my posts.

oh well , if you let these Slovenians , Russians , kenyans , mexicans or whatever into the USA this kinda stuff is going to happen . Jebito bush and the bushes and YOU woulda loved having jebito and his mexican wife as president and first lady !! This time it MAY be the TRUMP , you guys and Coy can worry about TRUMPS foreign wife talking to Putin late at night Senor BSailor .

Forum List

Back