Trump allies target John Katko of Ohio over infrastructure vote, push to oust him as top Republican on Homeland Security committee

we need a Republican Rescue, my friends

Means nothing. Trumpers are always after anyone not trumpy enough. I miss normal republicans. They used to be worth a shit, and served a beneficial purpose, keeping the lid on things and getting the country's business done in a more businesslike manner. None of the trumpers are worth a shit, as they only care about the trumper party above all else, including the country.

Means nothing. Trumpers are always after anyone not trumpy enough. I miss normal republicans. They used to be worth a shit, and served a beneficial purpose, keeping the lid on things and getting the country's business done in a more businesslike manner. None of the trumpers are worth a shit, as they only care about the trumper party above all else, including the country.
Name a normal Republican.

You mean Republicans that cave to the left. Fuck off.

You mean Republicans that cave to the left. Fuck off.
Spoken like another whiny Trumper. Cheer up. At least you are not in jail waiting for trial after a failed attempt to stop both houses of Congress from their Constitutionally mandated duties. You get to play the big trump supporter without ever standing up to take you place with your brethren, except on the internet, on as an anonymous member of a message board. Hooo- Rah, go get'm, tiger!

• Banned
Katko was a top prosecutor at the DOJ for 20 years, even prosecuted war criminals in Albania... he routinely spoke out against Trump when he overreached with the DOJ

Last edited:
  • Banned
Katko is part of the Problem Solver's Caucus which is 24 Dems and 24 Republicans. he claims to be the most bipartisan member of congress

he's from NY, btw, not Ohio. i misspoke!

Forum List

Back