Can the FBI be fixed or should it be eliminated?

Can the FBI be fixed or should it be eliminated?

• Eliminate it

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Shut it Down, can't be fixed

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Maybe if we....nah, it's gone, shut it down

• But what if? Nope, close it. Adios!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Can't be fixed, must be closed

• Total voters
The just need a healthy injection of libertarians at the top--left and right ones.

Not when they so readily and willing allow themselves to become the Waffen SS of the democrat Party. The Rosenbergs were more Patriotic than the FBI Leadership

I believe it can be fixed but there needs to be a mass house cleaning. A big one

8%2Bbakl%2B-%2Bvery%2Bdoubtful.jpg

They're the Waffen SS of the democrat Party, you can't fix that -- ever

I believe it can be fixed but there needs to be a mass house cleaning. A big one

the left would never allow that. They protect perverts, the corrupt, liars, cheats, baby killers, cop killers, corrupt judges, terrorize jurors, steal elections, open the borders to criminal aliens, destroy the american economy and people.

Eliminated and prosecuted.

My eyes were opened wide to the rampant corruption of the FBI the past few years. It is comprised of jackboot statist thugs. Fuck the whole organization. Bin Laden himself (re-incarnate of course) could be in my backyard and I'd call the local dog-catcher over the FBI.

The FBI needs a deep, deep cleanse.

But ....

It's so corrupted, so rotten already.....that who knows if even with that it will be saved.

The CIA, on the other hand, needs to be eliminated now, finish the job JFK couldn't finish.

Forum List

Back