Trump Aides Planning Intervention To Tell Him He Has No Hope

Post the evidence.
As it becomes available you will be able to see it as soon as I do

So you claim that Democrats cheated and canā€™t produce evidence of your claim.

Pathetic.

The election hasnt even been over for a week! The Nuremberg Trials lasted a year! Sometimes criminals roam free for decades before law enforcement gathers enough evidence. You are obviously tasked with simply trying to sway people's morale.

Post the evidence.

Pathetic.

The election hasnt even been over for a week! The Nuremberg Trials lasted a year! Sometimes criminals roam free for decades before law enforcement gathers enough evidence. You are obviously tasked with simply trying to sway people's morale.

So you also think it's reasonable to make the argument that there was a significant amount of fraud with absolutely no evidence. You're an idiot.

I'm not important enough to sway public morale. You're just an idiot.

CNN reporter Kaitlan Collins said on Friday that White House aides are having discussions about how to stage an ā€œinterventionā€ with President Donald Trump to tell him he has no hope of winning a second term.

Collins said that the aides were plotting an intervention because Trump is still in total denial about losing the 2020 vote to Democratic rival Joe Biden.

Another bullshit post.

Trump is going to challenge hard.

So hold on.

I agree with you there. Those spineless sycophants couldn't stage an intervention with a SCUD missile up their collective ass. They'll be scuttling off soon enough. Trump's emotion-laden, evidence-free lawsuits are dismissed as quickly as they're filed.

You gotttal love how he quotes CNN and actually expects people to take him seriously. :abgg2q.jpg:

Post the evidence.

Pathetic.

So you also think it's reasonable to make the argument that there was a significant amount of fraud with absolutely no evidence. You're an idiot.

Hey
Post the evidence.

Pathetic.

Sweetheart... The election has only been over for a few days. This is an investigation. Sometimes law enforcement perseveres for a long time in matters pertaining to just one low level criminal, let alone a whole corrupt organization with friends in the media and operatives working in government offices. You sound like you have the mentality and concept of a 4h grader.

Sweetheart... The election has only been over for a few days. This is an investigation. Sometimes law enforcement perseveres for a long time in matters pertaining to just one low level criminal, let alone a whole corrupt organization with friends in the media and operatives working in government offices. You sound like you have the mentality and concept of a 4h grader.

Let me know when something changes.

How's long did that phony Russia-collaboration thing keep spinning wheels? How about the phony witness who accused Kavanaugh? The impeachment charade? None of that went anywhere except for a houseful of carefully routed democrats unanimously agreeing they wanted him out because he intimidates them and stands in the way of their criminal plans. It went on and on and on ...and you're here after just 3 days claiming nothing is happening. LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF! :auiqs.jpg:

How's long did that phony Russia-collaboration thing keep spinning wheels? How about the phony witness who accused Kavanaugh? The impeachment charade? None of that went anywhere except for a houseful of carefully routed democrats unanimously agreeing they wanted him out because he intimidates them and stands in the way of their criminal plans. It went on and on and on ...and you're here after just 3 days claiming nothing is happening. LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF! :auiqs.jpg:

I see. And you think this will amount to something that changes. Because you're an idiot.

Got it.

I see. And you think this will amount to something that changes. Because you're an idiot.

Got it.

Hopefully, fuckface. Since the DNC is a gang of organized criminals and have proved.that they can keep us tied up with baseless allegations better than anyone. Hopefully they made some mistakes in covering their dirtywork which doesnt take a long time to uncover. Bringing criminals to justice isn't always easy, especially when they have the money and collective effort these people have. They do after all go back to George Bush Sr, his New World Order and his use of connections at the CIA.

CNN reporter Kaitlan Collins said on Friday that White House aides are having discussions about how to stage an ā€œinterventionā€ with President Donald Trump to tell him he has no hope of winning a second term.

Collins said that the aides were plotting an intervention because Trump is still in total denial about losing the 2020 vote to Democratic rival Joe Biden.
/ā€”ā€”/ No hope ???? https://www.realclearpolitics.com/

Got it.

Hopefully, fuckface. Since the DNC is a gang of organized criminals and have proved.that they can keep us tied up with baseless allegations better than anyone. Hopefully they made some mistakes in covering their dirtywork which doesnt take a long time to uncover. Bringing criminals to justice isn't always easy, especially when they have the money and collective effort these people have. They do after all go back to George Bush Sr, his New World Order and his use of connections at the CIA.

Let me know when the results change.

Got it.

Yeah I'll be sure and do that because it's really extremely important to me what you think. :laughing0301:

Got it.

Yeah I'll be sure and do that because it's really extremely important to me what you think. :laughing0301:

Ok. So then dont tell me when the results change. Because they wonā€™t anyway.

Oh goodness, yet more fake news. CNN needs to be destroyed for treason.

Got it.

You obviously care a whole lot more about what I think than I care what you think.

Got it.

You obviously care a whole lot more about what I think than I care what you think.

Sure.

Soviet News !! This is going to the USSC

Soviet News !! This is going to the USSC

These people must write scripts for daytime soap operas! Every time you fact check them there is nothing remotely like they claim and soon it just blows over like it never was. Over and over and over again for 4 years and beyond. Apparently Trump may have lost by a narrow margin. Maybe he did, maybe he didnt. Kind of odd how things seem toe to toe until they start counting their late, mostly democrat votes under suspicious circumstances. All because of a "pandemic" that suddenly they seem to almost write off amidst finally (and aledgedly) voting in their man. Like the guy who calls off from his job due to a bellyache the day before he starts his vacation. Too many coincidences. If this was about a single person of suspicion in a murder or other personal crime, the police would be watching them like a hawk and wouldnt let them leave town, if there was this level of coincidence.

The most innocent of crimes, to screw the deep state. Does Dominion software link Giustra or does it not?

And the Trump response, You're Fired, You're Fired, You're Fired, You're Fired, You're Fired, You're Fired, You're Fired, You're Fired, You're Fired, You're Fired, You're Fired, You're Fired, You're Fired, You're Fired, You're Fired, You're Fired, You're Fired,

Forum List

Back