Trump Adviser Says U.S. Should ‘Make The Russians Feel Pain’ For Meddling In Election

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The former U.S. ambassador to the U.N. called the reported Russia hack “an attack on our constitutional system.”

Donald Trump adviser John Bolton is demanding harsher sanctions on Russia, a position in stark contrast to many of his fellow Republicans ― including the president-elect.

Bolton, a former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, said on “Fox & Friends” Friday morning that the sanctions President Barack Obama had imposed over alleged Russian hacking during the U.S. presidential election were “utterly useless.”

“We really need to get past the politics of this because if even a piece of what is alleged about this Russian activity is true, it is utterly unacceptable,” Bolton said. “It is an attack on our constitutional system.”

More: Trump Adviser Says U.S. Should ‘Make The Russians Feel Pain’ For Meddling In Election

OMG, John Bolton finally said something sane.

The former U.S. ambassador to the U.N. called the reported Russia hack “an attack on our constitutional system.”

Donald Trump adviser John Bolton is demanding harsher sanctions on Russia, a position in stark contrast to many of his fellow Republicans ― including the president-elect.

Bolton, a former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, said on “Fox & Friends” Friday morning that the sanctions President Barack Obama had imposed over alleged Russian hacking during the U.S. presidential election were “utterly useless.”

“We really need to get past the politics of this because if even a piece of what is alleged about this Russian activity is true, it is utterly unacceptable,” Bolton said. “It is an attack on our constitutional system.”

More: Trump Adviser Says U.S. Should ‘Make The Russians Feel Pain’ For Meddling In Election

____________ Putin laughs off our Lame Duck Powder Puff President for swinging his purse wildly. - Putin Stunner: "We Will Not Expel Anyone; We Refuse To Sink To 'Kitchen' Diplomacy" Russia won’t expel any Americans in retaliation to US moves, in a brutal demonstration of just how irrelevant Obama's 11th hour decision is for US-Russian relations.

This is all rather amusing given that the US has been meddling in the elections of others for decades, and has had no compunctions about taking out duly democratically elected govt heads.

15578722_10154441054587670_9173318302293764017_n.jpg

Bolton has no official position in the Trump camp as yet.

So glad Obama did this, Putin needs to feel the pain after hacking into the US systems..

I do not see how some can defend not making Putin responsible , and Trump needs to continue on with the boundaries and not excuse it.

____________ Putin laughs off our Lame Duck Powder Puff President for swinging his purse wildly. - Putin Stunner: "We Will Not Expel Anyone; We Refuse To Sink To 'Kitchen' Diplomacy" Russia won’t expel any Americans in retaliation to US moves, in a brutal demonstration of just how irrelevant Obama's 11th hour decision is for US-Russian relations.

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova wrote that the outgoing president did not manage to leave “any” major foreign policy achievements as part of his legacy and instead of “putting an elegant period” to his two presidential terms has “made a huge blot” with his latest decision to impose more sanctions on Russia.

“Today America, the American people were humiliated by their own president. Not by international terrorists, not by [the] enemy’s troops. This time Washington was slapped by own master, who has complicated the urgent tasks for the incoming team in the extreme,” Zakharova wrote, labeling the current administration “a group of foreign policy losers, bitter and narrow-minded.”

“This is it, [the] curtain [has dropped]. The bad performance is over. The whole world, from the front row to the balcony, is watching a devastating blow to America’s prestige and its leadership, dealt by Barack Obama and his semi-literate foreign policy team, which has exposed its main secret to the world – exceptionalism was a masked helplessness.”

“No enemy of the United States could have done worse,” Zakharova concluded.

Zakharova: ‘Obama team are foreign policy losers, humiliate Americans with anti-Russia sanctions’

Doesn't need to in reality america, just shove a mic in front of his face and/or write it up in the corporate state media.

So glad Obama did this, Putin needs to feel the pain after hacking into the US systems..

I do not see how some can defend not making Putin responsible , and Trump needs to continue on with the boundaries and not excuse it.

The power structure is much more interested in a deeply divided and seething population.

Try to keep up.

When Donald Trump, the reality show tycoon turned GOP front-runner, appeared on Meet the Press this past Sunday, host Chuck Todd asked him, "Who do you talk to for military advice right now?" At first, Trump had no direct answer. He replied, "Well, I watch the shows. I mean, I really see a lot of great—you know, when you watch your show and all of the other shows and you have the generals and you have certain people that you like." Todd pressed him: "But is there a go-to for you?" Trump said he had two or three "go-to" advisers. He named John Bolton, one of the most hawkish neoconservatives, and retired Army Col. Jack Jacobs, who is a military analyst for MSNBC and NBC News.

Trump's "go-to" guy on national security says he's never talked policy with Trump

The power structure is much more interested in a deeply divided and seething population.

So you see Obama's actions as dividing? I see it as Obama listening to those very upset that the Russians hacked, just like when Sony was hacked...

There has to be consequences

Try to keep up.

When Donald Trump, the reality show tycoon turned GOP front-runner, appeared on Meet the Press this past Sunday, host Chuck Todd asked him, "Who do you talk to for military advice right now?" At first, Trump had no direct answer. He replied, "Well, I watch the shows. I mean, I really see a lot of great—you know, when you watch your show and all of the other shows and you have the generals and you have certain people that you like." Todd pressed him: "But is there a go-to for you?" Trump said he had two or three "go-to" advisers. He named John Bolton, one of the most hawkish neoconservatives, and retired Army Col. Jack Jacobs, who is a military analyst for MSNBC and NBC News.

Trump's "go-to" guy on national security says he's never talked policy with Trump

Perhaps, but he still has no official position several months after the event you posted. :lmao:

Stop that. We have enough silliness here.

So you see Obama's actions as dividing? I see it as Obama listening to those very upset that the Russians hacked, just like when Sony was hacked...

There has to be consequences

You're focusing on personalities and party, the illusion of your political system. And as I say, I find this amusing given that the US has been interfering in the elections of others for decades, even taking out the duly democratically elected govt heads of other nations. Obama didn’t divide america; the system did, and continues to for its own control over the bickering masses.

Hildabeast and DNC need to be held accountable for their incompetence on server security... a bunch of fucking buffoons.:lmao:

Hildabeast and DNC need to be held accountable for their incompetence on server security... a bunch of fucking buffoons.:lmao:

The DNC was brought to light about their helping Hillary and making it hard for Bernie..

That action alone may have cost her the election, and they were wrong to do that.

Thing is, I am sure that there are hundreds of emails trying to get Trump out too..

Forum List

Back